• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DISCUSSION THREAD: Belize It Baby...May 2-9, 2009

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:49 PM

[quote name='WreckWench' date='Dec 3 2008, 01:28 PM' post='233179']
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

This trip is NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING... Click HERE! It is open first to our Premier Members for 7 days until Dec 11th and then it will be open to our general members and non-members. This trip should sell out quickly since the price is only $628 for 7 nites 5 days diving and breakfast daily. The resort is close to town and has the dive shop ON PREMISES! And we are going to do some exploratory diving in the far far far North end of the island...we'll see sites that have not been dove much if at all and we may even discover some new ones. :cool1:

Heeeelllllppppp!!! Is the link not working, or is it my senior moments???
If at first you don't succeed...you keep on sucking until you do suck seed. By: Curly of the Three Stooges

#62 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:00 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

This trip is NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING... Click HERE! It is open first to our Premier Members for 7 days until Dec 11th and then it will be open to our general members and non-members. This trip should sell out quickly since the price is only $628 for 7 nites 5 days diving and breakfast daily. The resort is close to town and has the dive shop ON PREMISES! And we are going to do some exploratory diving in the far far far North end of the island...we'll see sites that have not been dove much if at all and we may even discover some new ones. :cool1:

Heeeelllllppppp!!! Is the link not working, or is it my senior moments???

Hey CJ, I see you are a member... this trip will be open to members after Dec. 11th when the Premier Member sign up time is over...however, if you'd like to become a premier member, it's $35 a year and you can get $25 back after your first trip with SD.

In fact, you'll get $25 back after EVERY trip you take with us not to mention deals on gear, travel for yourself or friends and other stuff! Its simple to upgrade simply click on MY CONTROLS and look for PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS under Options and then follow the prompts to pay via paypal or by post service if paying via check. If using paypal you are upgraded instantly and if using check you are upgraded when we receive your check. And the money also helps to keep a site like this going. As you can imagine its quite expensive to run a place like this.

#63 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

Hey CJ, I see you are a member... this trip will be open to members after Dec. 11th when the Premier Member sign up time is over...however, if you'd like to become a premier member, it's $35 and you can get $25 back after your first trip with SD.
[/quote]

Duh!!! See...I told you I was having a senior moment.

Anyhow, has anyone found any good fares to Belize??? Everything I'm seeing out of MIA is close to $800, so the previous "hhheeelllppp" still stands.

Also...one very important matter to me, will we be able to dive the Blue Hole, I know it may not be part of the package, however WW, have you set something up already for that, or do we have to book that on our own???
If at first you don't succeed...you keep on sucking until you do suck seed. By: Curly of the Three Stooges

#64 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,626 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 04 December 2008 - 08:58 AM

Hey CJ, I see you are a member... this trip will be open to members after Dec. 11th when the Premier Member sign up time is over...however, if you'd like to become a premier member, it's $35 and you can get $25 back after your first trip with SD.

Anyhow, has anyone found any good fares to Belize??? Everything I'm seeing out of MIA is close to $800, so the previous "hhheeelllppp" still stands.

Also...one very important matter to me, will we be able to dive the Blue Hole, I know it may not be part of the package, however WW, have you set something up already for that, or do we have to book that on our own???

There is good discussion on air in the sign up trip thread. Not sure what everyone is finding but 4 people have signed up in the first few hours the trip has been posted and there are only 12 spots.

The Blue Hole is an option and we can do it if we have 12 divers but I can still get us to the Blue Hole even if we don't get 12...you'll just be with some other operators so no worries there.

Can't believe that air to Belize is that high...that's more than the trip itself!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#65 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,626 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:01 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

4 of the 12 spots have already been taken during the first day of booking. The prices are really great so value conscience divers are jumping on them! $628 is the pkg for the week including 2 boat dives daily and breakfast daily AND oceanview rooms!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#66 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:45 AM

There is good discussion on air in the sign up trip thread. Not sure what everyone is finding but 4 people have signed up in the first few hours the trip has been posted and there are only 12 spots.

The Blue Hole is an option and we can do it if we have 12 divers but I can still get us to the Blue Hole even if we don't get 12...you'll just be with some other operators so no worries there.

Can't believe that air to Belize is that high...that's more than the trip itself!

Unfortunately for me since that discussion the price of air has doubled for this trip. Glad other people are finding deals or locked in at the cheaper prices when they were available. But even with $750 airfare, its still a good deal.

#67 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:46 PM

Unfortunately for me since that discussion the price of air has doubled for this trip. Glad other people are finding deals or locked in at the cheaper prices when they were available. But even with $750 airfare, its still a good deal.

You may be right, however I'm looking right at this moment upwards of $800, for me, I'll wait for next month and hopefully their will be some sanity to this fares and space available on the trip, if not, I'll just have to wait for another opportunity.

#68 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,626 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

You may be right, however I'm looking right at this moment upwards of $800, for me, I'll wait for next month and hopefully their will be some sanity to this fares and space available on the trip, if not, I'll just have to wait for another opportunity.

Actually you should look periodically when you think about it. You never know when you'll find a balancing in the fares to your favor! I'd try once a week or so...it only takes a few minutes!

formerly...

#69 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:44 AM

[quote name='CJdives' date='Dec 3 2008, 03:49 PM' post='233189']
[quote name='WreckWench' date='Dec 3 2008, 01:28 PM' post='233179']
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

This trip is NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING... Click HERE! It is open first to our Premier Members for 7 days until Dec 11th and then it will be open to our general members and non-members. This trip should sell out quickly since the price is only $628 for 7 nites 5 days diving and breakfast daily. The resort is close to town and has the dive shop ON PREMISES! And we are going to do some exploratory diving in the far far far North end of the island...we'll see sites that have not been dove much if at all and we may even discover some new ones. :D

Ok guys...where are you hiding the link to this trip now that's open for the rest of us, so I can take a look see and determine if I can wait for airfares to go down, hopefully sometime next month.

#70 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:53 AM

Hey CJ, I reported your post and I'm sure the link will be up soon. :D for keeping us on top of things. :evilgrin:

#71 ASDmike

ASDmike

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, EAN
  • Logged Dives:700ish

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:46 AM

Ok guys...where are you hiding the link to this trip now that's open for the rest of us, so I can take a look see and determine if I can wait for airfares to go down, hopefully sometime next month.

Hey dive buddy... Its not hiding, just has to be moved from the premier specials forum. There are only 12 spots for the whole trip, but there are still a bit more than half open. Give our wenchie a few minutes, she has to run out back and start up the SD forklift to move it over for you :D
'06 - Fireworks on History, Singles Fantasy
'07 - Ancient Egypt/Red Sea Liveaboard
'08 - Bonaire Singles Week ...In STYLE!!!

#72 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,626 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:13 AM

Hey dive buddy... Its not hiding, just has to be moved from the premier specials forum. There are only 12 spots for the whole trip, but there are still a bit more than half open. Give our wenchie a few minutes, she has to run out back and start up the SD forklift to move it over for you :birthday:

Ok the forklift is a bit challenged due to all the cold weather we've been having in Dallas. But I finally got it cranked up and it will be moved shortly! :birthday:

FYI...CJDives if you had of upgraded to Premier last May before you took the Bonaire trip you would have gotten $25 back on that trip and you would have been able to sign up for this one (or any of our trips early) and you'd be $15 a head on your $35 investment! :wakawaka:

Of course this way at least I have someone to remind me to move the threads more timely! :cheerleader:

formerly...

#73 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,626 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:17 AM

This thread is now only the discussion thread....the forklift has been cranked and the other topic moved to the 09 Trips Forum! :cheerleader:

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users