• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Colorado Happy Hour?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#16 Seahorse SeaKer

Seahorse SeaKer

Getting started

• Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:35

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:27 AM

November 15th works for me. I've been out of the loop for awhile but would be glad to join all of you.Bridget

Edited by Seahorse SeaKer, 17 October 2008 - 09:28 AM.

#17 Neptuner

Neptuner

I spend too much time on line

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:57 PM

The new CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" is done and I'm ready for some R&R at a HH! I think the 15th will work for me and as always if the venue accomodates it and anyone wants me to, I'm more than happy to play for my dive buddies!

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#18 mountainminnow

mountainminnow

Getting started

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water-novice
  • Logged Dives:17

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:35 PM

2nd week in November, a Friday or a Saturday...sounds good. What do others think?

Saturdays are pretty busy for us -- I work downtown and Happy Hours are traditionally during the week for we urban folks. If we don't have anything else going on, I could possibly make it, but weekdays are better.

Thanks!
Dancerdog

#19 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 20 October 2008 - 06:30 PM

2nd week in November, a Friday or a Saturday...sounds good. What do others think?

Saturdays are pretty busy for us -- I work downtown and Happy Hours are traditionally during the week for we urban folks. If we don't have anything else going on, I could possibly make it, but weekdays are better.

Thanks!
Dancerdog

Hey Mountainminnow - Not sure if you were posting agreeing with Dancerdog or not...can you post again? Or PM me if that's easier, I know posting can be tricky sometimes and glad to see you again! :banghead:

#20 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:45 PM

So do we want to say 5pm at the Dive Lounge on November 15th?

I called over to the Aquarium and they say the Exhibits are seperate from the resturaunt/lounge that you get a discount and free parking with a resturaunt receipt.

Edited by georoc01, 21 October 2008 - 04:52 PM.

#21 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:49 PM

That would work for me, but I'm wondering what others think. Anyone have an opinion on the time and/or place...any other suggestions?

#22 bowjunkie

bowjunkie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 08:01 AM

works for me wherever it's at .. since I have a 4 hr drive let me know what motels are close :teeth:
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."

- John Adams, 2nd President of the United States

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under..'- Ronald Reagan

#23 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:16 AM

works for me wherever it's at .. since I have a 4 hr drive let me know what motels are close :o

Its downtown right off of I25 by the flagship REI store.

I'm not sure that we are going to get more responses. I think we need to firm up the date and time at November 15th at 5pm and see who shows!

Divebuddy.com has offered to help advertise it, but Greg Davis needs the info by tomorrow, to correspond with the Toys for Tots fund drive he is organizing nationwide. If people want to bring toys, we can be a drop off site and then get them down to the warehouse in Englewood.

And if the ladies really want me to try and get some marines down there to help out, it looks like that might be able to be arranged as well.

#24 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:33 AM

works for me wherever it's at .. since I have a 4 hr drive let me know what motels are close :o

Its downtown right off of I25 by the flagship REI store.

I'm not sure that we are going to get more responses. I think we need to firm up the date and time at November 15th at 5pm and see who shows!

Divebuddy.com has offered to help advertise it, but Greg Davis needs the info by tomorrow, to correspond with the Toys for Tots fund drive he is organizing nationwide. If people want to bring toys, we can be a drop off site and then get them down to the warehouse in Englewood.

And if the ladies really want me to try and get some marines down there to help out, it looks like that might be able to be arranged as well.

Sounds good to me. Let's bring some toys everyone!!

#25 Bonus

Bonus

Getting started

• Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:50

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:43 AM

Okay, I've hinted at this in another thread...anyone have some ideas about where or when we might do a Colorado Happy Hour? This month or next? North or South metro Denver area (or another area if you like.)

Shout out with a post if you're interested and let's see what we can do to get together before the snow flies.

DATE: 11/15/2008

Count me in! I should be able to make it, no other plans yet. I missed out this summer, but made it last fall!

Bob in Fort Collins

#26 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:19 AM

Okay, I've hinted at this in another thread...anyone have some ideas about where or when we might do a Colorado Happy Hour? This month or next? North or South metro Denver area (or another area if you like.)

Shout out with a post if you're interested and let's see what we can do to get together before the snow flies.

DATE: 11/15/2008

Count me in! I should be able to make it, no other plans yet. I missed out this summer, but made it last fall!

Bob in Fort Collins

WooHoo!!! Got you on the list. :lmao:

#27 Ms~T

Ms~T

Getting started

• Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:150+ give or take ;) and counting....

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:11 PM

The 15th should work well for me too... I might be coming up with my dad cause I might need a DD...lol Sorry dad! Or hell might just get a hotel myself and make it a HH worth remembering! :unsure:
"I live for the nights that I wont remember, with the friends I will never forget"

~Tiffany~

#28 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:53 PM

The 15th should work well for me too... I might be coming up with my dad cause I might need a DD...lol Sorry dad! Or hell might just get a hotel myself and make it a HH worth remembering! :unsure:

:teeth: That's the spirit!! I'll put you on the list.

#29 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:11 AM

I'm sure we can find a room for you if you need one. As far as hotel plans go, the Aquarium is downtown right off of I25.

#30 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:58 PM

Just a reminder to all you SD Coloradans (and any out of staters that want to drive on over) that the Colorado HH is coming up this Saturday. Looking forward to meeting you all above the water! Don't forget your Toys for Tots toys!! :cheerleader:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users