• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2005: "Cozy in Cozumel" Reunion Trip - Jan 7-14

• Please log in to reply
883 replies to this topic

#856 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 06 January 2005 - 06:22 PM

Apparently I missed the boat on extra dives. Some of us can't view the site during the day and I don't stay up real late. I am sending money Pay Pal for nitrox for the 10 am and 2 pm dives.

Jill NO you did not. I have factored dives for you...just let me know which days you want! I will take care of you! No need to paypal...just bring a check! Thanks -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#857 rkymtwy

rkymtwy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 06 January 2005 - 06:56 PM

[

2:00 - ? Deb and 3 other GUY volunteers to make a water run for everyone. Water $1.00 a bottle plus $1 per person for taxi (Order for the week...additional runs by you. Pls pay her upfront. )

Will they be able to pick up water for those of us that aren't on the Dallas flight? We are suppose to arrive at 2:18 and will probably miss the water run.

#858 fairfield59

fairfield59

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:102

Posted 06 January 2005 - 07:54 PM

[

2:00 - ? Deb and 3 other GUY volunteers to make a water run for everyone. Water $1.00 a bottle plus $1 per person for taxi (Order for the week...additional runs by you. Pls pay her upfront. )

Will they be able to pick up water for those of us that aren't on the Dallas flight? We are suppose to arrive at 2:18 and will probably miss the water run.

First of all to you guys partying at Scuba Shop, knock that off! Keep it down, some of us have to go to work tomorrow!

Water for the people arriving SAT? We're good for it!

Gerry

#859 H20 Bug

H20 Bug

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Cert Level:DiveControlSpecial Cert
  • Logged Dives:250

Posted 06 January 2005 - 08:02 PM

Sonny, Gar and Michael I have you down for Thursday dives or Friday dives since you all are staying a bit longer. That way you can join in with the rest of the SDer's! Let me know which day you prefer????

Thursday is the sighseeing day with F-F gang and last major day of diving with S-S gang. Friday is fly day for F-F and maybe sight seeing day for S-S gang. So I have you all penciled in for Thursday. Let me know asap if this is correct! -ww

Thats fine...I'll go with whatever you have....Thanks.

WW - I don't depart until Sat at 2:00pm - I was planning to do Friday morning boat dives (that would be my 5th since I'm in late Sunday) and still have my 24 hours before flying.
Any time spent in, on, around or underwater adds days to your life.

#860 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:03 PM

WW - I don't depart until Sat at 2:00pm - I was planning to do Friday morning boat dives (that would be my 5th since I'm in late Sunday) and still have my 24 hours before flying.

Girl I have you for Monday - Friday for your regular 2 tank dives and afternoon dives on Mon-Thur of which 2 are group and 2 are additional. And you have nitrox for one am tank and the afternoon tank. Is that good? -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#861 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:06 PM

[

Yes we can get waters for everyone coming in later...although we are very close to the grocery store (walking distance) so it wont' be a huge problem. For any orders placed before 5am CST tomorrow I will collect the data and get them for you.

So place your orders! -ww

formerly...

#862 Dejah

Dejah

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
  • Logged Dives:14

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:21 PM

Nobody has to worry about the water run as on the first run I'll be picking up plenty for everyone including those coming in on Saturday.

Dejah

#863 rkymtwy

rkymtwy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:27 PM

Hey Dejah,

Thanks, I'm one of those people that drinks lots of water so I really appreciate you picking up extra. See you all tomorrow!

#864 Blublood

Blublood

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue / EFR
  • Logged Dives:200 +

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:28 PM

[

Stores a breeze no worries.
“There is no more unhappy thing than a man who has accomplished all his ends in life.â€

#865 Dejah

Dejah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
  • Logged Dives:14

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:43 PM

No problem all! We'll probably end up clearing the shelves of water like we did last time... :welcome:

#866 Blublood

Blublood

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue / EFR
  • Logged Dives:200 +

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:23 PM

Ok all......All packed and time to hit the hit the rack. See ya all in Coz!
“There is no more unhappy thing than a man who has accomplished all his ends in life.â€

#867 H20 Bug

H20 Bug

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Cert Level:DiveControlSpecial Cert
  • Logged Dives:250

Posted 07 January 2005 - 12:32 PM

Girl I have you for Monday - Friday for your regular 2 tank dives and afternoon dives on Mon-Thur of which 2 are group and 2 are additional. And you have nitrox for one am tank and the afternoon tank. Is that good? -ww

:D You are exactly right - I'll have a check for you Sunday, see you then. Hope everyones trip and arrival goes smoothly. :teeth:
Any time spent in, on, around or underwater adds days to your life.

#868 nextariel

nextariel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:350+

Posted 07 January 2005 - 05:24 PM

WOW this thread sure became quite today. They have already used up one day and we are still looking forward to it!
Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can. --Elsa Maxwell, September 28, 1958

#869 DiveCandy

DiveCandy

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 07 January 2005 - 05:38 PM

WOW this thread sure became quite today. They have already used up one day and we are still looking forward to it!

Yep...we may be some of the last ones there but we get to be some of the last ones to leave too!! Less than 12 hours to wheels up!! :D

#870 fairfield59

fairfield59

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Logged Dives:102

Posted 07 January 2005 - 06:16 PM

Yep...we may be some of the last ones there but we get to be some of the last ones to leave too!! Less than 12 hours to wheels up!! :D

It sure is quiet......yeah, a little too quiet.....

Just got a new light so I can do the group shore dive thing Sunday night...

g

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users