*The base pkg is 4 Nites/ 3 Days for $599 (same price as 2008) which SingleDivers.com guarantees a d/o same sex roommate for these days. If you add days to your custom pkg SD.com will help you find roommates for those extra days but can not guarantee a d/o rate nor a same gender roomie. As you sign up for the trip let us know the number of days you want so others can join for the same timeframes. This will facilitate d/o rates for as many people and days as possible!
Join in all the Halloween fun in Cozumel for either 2, 3, or up to 5 full days of fabulous diving (or more if you want it). You asked for it...Casa Del Mar responded AGAIN with a FANTASTIC package and HALLOWEEN SINGLE'S WEEK so get ready for a great time!
Diving in Cozumel is truly recovering at an extremely fast rate. The soft sponges are coming back quickly and with all the changes to the terrain the animals are easier to see! The island is ready for tourists and Cozumel offers a good bargain for those wanting excellent Caribbean diving for a good price and relative ease of getting there! And the deeper sites have rebounded even quicker so Cozumel still is one of the Gem's of the Caribbean!
Halloween in Cozumel, All Inclusive, D/O, CREATE YOUR OWN PACKAGE for $599 (the LOWEST PRICE ALL YEAR & THE SAME AS 2008!!!) d/o plus air to Cozumel and (see us for bulk and charter air rates via Champion, etc) you'll have one last chance to dive world renown Cozumel and celebrate 'all hallow's eve aka Halloween in a rockin' Single's Week! The 'base' trip will be set up as a 4 nite 3 day pkg for $599 but you can build on that package adding days as desired. SingleDivers.com will guarantee a same sex roommate for the base pkg of 4nites/3days for $599 Oct 28th to Nov 1st and help you find roommates for any add'l days that you wish to stay. Non-Diver Pricing: SEE BELOW!
NOTE: Many of you will customize your trip the way YOU want it and each pkg will contain diving, hotel, be all inclusive and other free perks as listed. If you wish to add add'l dives let us help you make those arrangements. Price is $55 for each extra day of hotel in Cozumel d/o or $110 s/o and $60 for each extra day of 2 tank am diving. Extra third dive is $30 per day (minimum of 5 people) and Nitrox is $10 per tank. (See below for FULL pricing & What is Included and Not Included.)
Build Your Own Package *: (Note the Official Base Package is 4 nites 3 days from Oct 28 to Nov 1 Diving Oct 29th, 30, 31st)
3 nites 2 days diving + meals + drinks: $455 - Non-Diver: $307
4 nites 3 days diving + meals + drinks : $599 - Official Base Pkg Oct 28 to Nov 1st (travel days 28th and 1st). This pkg will guarantee a same sex roommate and d/o for every night of the trip! Non-Diver: $385
5 nites 4 days diving + meals + drinks: $745 Non-Diver: $475
7 nites 5 days diving + melas + drinks: $979 Non-Diver: $632
* See below for what is included and not included.
* Since people have different needs and wants for this trip ie. some want a long weekend and others want a week to justify the airfare, I have worked a deal out with the resort where you can "Build Your Own Package" for this trip. We can use "PRIME DATES" as the base package and we will guarantee a same gender roommate for the base package of 4 nites 3 days diving and assist you to find a roommate for add'l days that you wish to stay or for less days if you opt for the 3 nites 2 day pkg. When you sign up for the trip please let us know which configuration you are choosing so others will know who may or may not be a possible rooming option for the extra days. SingleDivers.com will assist in helping you obtain a suitable roommate based upon our standard rooming survey but we just can't guarantee a roommate on any of the pkg options other than the 4 nite 3 day pkg. Due to other trip obligations I will arrive 1 day early to ensure that everything is set up and I will be officially doing the 4 nite 3 day pkg.
1. Kamala aka Wreck Wench - Dallas, TX d/o (PD - Cozy Oct) Nitrox- $90PD $90 extra dives PD Waiver/Survey rec'd
2. Dave aka DaveL: D/O, 4 nite/3 day Base Trip Paid, Nitrox- $90PD $90 extra dives PD Survey/Waiver Rec'd
3. Dixie aka ScubaDDL - D/O,4 night/3 day, Pmt $600, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
4. Jamie aka Bubz - D/O, 4 night/3 day, Dep $600, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
5. Belinda aka damselfish - D/O, Nitrox PD, Paid $659, 4 Nites, Days, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
6. Ed aka DiveSkynSea - D/O, Nitrox, 4 Nights/3 days, Dep $659, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
7. George aka Georoc01 CO - D/O, Paid $599 Survey/Waiver Rec'd, 10/28 - 11/1
8. Fred aka ScubaFred - D/O-S/O, Paid $1339, 7 Nights/6 days (10/26 - 11/2), Ex 3rd dive each day 5 days plus 2 dives on Sun., Nitrox ($10x18 tanks) Pd, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
9. Tom aka TDTexas TX - D/O, Paid $659, 4 Nights/3 Days, Nitrox, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
10. Rod aka AZDesertDiver - D/O, Dep $955, 5 night, 4 day, extra dive each of the first 3 days, night dive, Nitrox, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
11. Marty aka justscuba - D/O, Pd $600, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
12. Sonny aka Sonny Beaches TX - D/O, Paid $414, 4 Night, 3 days, No Nitrox, No extra dives, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
13. George aka Diveteacher - S/O (10/25 - 11/1), Pmt $1189, Nts/5 days, EX 3rd dive for 5 days, Nitrox ($10x9 tanks)
14. Sam aka moniray36: S/O, 4nites/3days Pmt $959, Nitrox, 2 extra dives, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
15. Yian aka Yian: D/O, 4 Nights/3 days, Nitrox, 3rd dive each day, Dep $779, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
16. Sissy aka ScubaSis: D/O, Nitrox Pd,, Pmt $599, 4 nights/3days, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
17. Gabe aka Divergabe - Base Pkg, Pmt $599, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
18. Josette aka Dvrgabesgrl - Base Pkg, Pmt $599, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
19. Clint aka Scubaclint - D/O, (10/28 - 11/1), Pmt $839, Rent-a-Buddy, 3 extra afternoon dives $90 PD Survey/Waiver Rec'd
20. Jerry aka Jerrymxz - D/O - Pmt $1170, Survey & Waiver Rec'd, 6 nites/5 days (which is 5nite/4 day pkg $745 assuming another person does this pkg PD $745 + + Free Night dive + 1 extra night s/o PD $106+ 1 extra day 2 tanks $60 , 4 days extra afternoon dives PD $120, Nitrox (10x16=$160 PD), 1 extra night boat dive $45 PD
21. Cass aka Hammeredhead: S/O, 3 nights/2 days, 2 ex dives, classes: AOW $1455Survey/Waiver Rec'd
22. Heidi aka UWfan: D/O, Pmt $779, 4 nights/3 days, 3 ex dives, Nitrox, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
23. David aka Daviddiver: D/O, Pmt $599, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
24. Whichwayup: D/O 3 nights/2 days, Pmt $455, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
25. Whichwaydown: D/O 3 nights/2days, Pmt $455, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
26. Ian aka Irok99: D/O, 5 nights/4 days, PD $745, Ex 3rd Dive $120 Pd, No nitrox, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
27. Scott aka BackatIt - D/O, Pd $1124, pmt $55, Nitrox (10 tanks)Pd, Extra Night Dive Pd, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
28. Stan aka Scubaski - D/O, (10/28 - 11/1), Dep $599, pmt $180, Ex 3rd dive each day base pkg PD, Nitrox PD, Survey & Waiver Rec'd
29. Lauren aka LaurenFromSoCal - D/O, Pmt $ 1034, 7 Nights/5 days of diving, NO Nitrox, Survey & Waiver Rec'd
30. Elle aka LilMermaid - D/O, NO Nitrox, Pd $599, Survey & Waiver Rec'd
Check's & Docs In The Mail: (Members won't be moved up to Who's Going until we rec'd $ and docs)
Those Wanting to hire the Rent-a-Buddy
1. Clint aka Scubaclint
Those Wanting to do the FREE Night Dive in Cozy SLATED for Oct 30th:
1. Kamala aka WreckWench
2. Rod aka AZDesertDiver
3. Sam aka moniray36
4. Belinda aka damselfish
5. Marty aka justscuba
6. Tom aka TDTexas
7. Ed aka DiveSkynSea
8. Dave aka Dave L
9. Fred aka Scubafred
10. George aka Diveteacher
11. Josette aka Dvrgabesgrl
12. Gabe aka Divergabe
13. Jamie aka Bubz
14. Dixie aka ScubaDDL
15. Clint aka ScubaClint
16. Cass aka Hammeredhead
17. Heidi aka UWfan
18. Elle aka Lil Mermaid
19. George aka Georoc01
20. Jerry aka Jerrymxz
21. Ian aka Irok
22. Sissy aka ScubaSis
23. Stan aka scubaski
24. David aka daviddiver
25. Yian aka Yian
26. Scott aka BackatIt
27. Sonny aka Sonny Beaches
Those Wanting to do 3 Dives a Day in Cozy $30 per day for 3rd Dive:
1. Kamala aka Wreckwench (3 days $90)PD
2. Dave aka DaveL (3 days $90)PD
3. Rod aka AZDesertDiver (3 days $90)
4. Sam aka moniray36 (2 days $60)
5. Yian aka Yian (3 days $90)
6. Fred aka ScubaFred (5 days $120 PD - one day is free for 7nt pkg)
7. Stan aka Scubaski (3 days $90 PD)
8. George aka Diveteacher (5 days $120 - one day is free for 7nt pkg)
9. Cass aka Hammeredhead (2 days $60)
10. Heidi aka UWfan (3 days $90)
11. Jerry aka Jerrymxz (4 days $120 Pd)(1 extra night dive $45 Pd)
12. Clint aka ScubaClint (3 days $90) PD
13. Ian aka Irok (4 days $120 Pd)
Those Wanting Nitrox @ $10 per Tank:
1. Kamala aka WreckWench yes all dives $10 per tank - 6 tanks for base ftrip dives + $30 for 3 3rd afternoon tanks =$90 PD
2. Dave aka DaveL yes 6 tanks for base trip + 3 3rd afternoon tanks = $90 PD
3. Belinda aka Damselfish - 6 tanks for base trip= $60
4. Ed aka DiveSkynSea - 6 tanks for base trip= $60
5. Sam aka moniray36 - 6 tanks for base trip + 2 3rd afternoon tanks = $80
6. Yian aka Yian - 6 tanks for Base trip + 3 3rd afternoon tanks = $90
7. Tom aka TDTexas - Base trip $60
8. Fred aka ScubaFred - 7 Night Pkg + 3rd tank each day/15 tanks $150
9. Sissy aka scubasis - Bast trip $60 - PD
10. Stan aka Scubaski - 6 tanks for Base trip + 3 3rd afternoon tanks = $90 PD
11. Rod aka AZDesertDiver - 5 Nt Pkg + 4 extra tanks/12 tanks $120
12. George aka Diveteacher - 9 tanks $90
13. Heidi aka UWfan - 9 tanks $90
14. Jerry aka Jerrymxz - 16 tanks $160 pd
15. Scott aka BackatIt - 10 tanks $100 pd
Those Wanting to take Cert Classes:
Marty aka justscuba - Instructor
1.Cass AOW $400 includes 5 specialty dives and pic card
Those Wanting 100cf tanks if available: (Preference goes to those who need them the most)
1. Jamie aka Bubz
2. David aka daviddiver
Those participating in our SECOND Annual Halloween Costume Party. Casa Del Mar has chosen a "PIRATES" theme. More details will be coming soon! Awards will be given for creativity as well as originalty! Prizes include $, dive gear, FREE DIVING and other great prizes to be announced.
1. Kamala aka WreckWench
2. Yian aka Yian
3. Belinda aka Damselfish
4. Sissy aka Scubasis
5. Marty aka justscuba
6. Dixie aka ScubaDDL
7. Jamie aka Bubz
8. Gabe aka Divergabe
9. Josette aka Dvrgabesgrl
10. Rod aka AzDesertDiver
11. Jerry aka Jerrymxz
12. Ed aka DiveSkynSea
13. Fred aka scubafred
14. Sonny aka Sonny Beaches
15. Lauren aka LaurenFromSoCal (maybe!)
Those wanting to Dive A Cochran for DAN Research, or if they have no computer or as a backup for FREE and a chance at a great deal if buying one!:
1. George aka Diveteacher
2. Clint aka ScubaClint
3. Heidi aka uwfan
4. Ian aka irok99
Interested but can't quite commit:
1. Simon aka Shadragon
4. Wendy aka SeaLioness
5. Kevin aka Skdiver
6. Carolyn aka Scubachick43
7. Debbie aka diverdeb
Trip Instructor: OPEN
Trip Videographer: OPEN
Trip Photographer: OPEN
Hey gang...our first Halloween trip was such a success we wanted to do it AGAIN and this time it's a SINGLE's WEEK! And the pricing is the SAME as last year! Don't miss this great deal and have fun diving in the October Sun of Cozumel! And don't miss our SECOND ANNUAL HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY! It will be a blast! Everyone who participates will win and those who are REALLY creative and original will win BIG!!
Days Prior to start of our trip: This is a BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP offering. The base trip will be 4 nights and 3 days of diving from Oct 28th to Nov 1st . You can add to this trip add'l days of diving and nights of hotel for a PACKAGE RATE! Guaranteed D/O will be provided for the base pkg of $599. Add'l days that you add may be at a D/O rate if others plan to travel during the same timeframe. If adding extra days, you may have to do a s/o rate for one or more of those extra days.
Oct 28, 2009: Arrive in Cozumel or Cancun (and take the ferry to Cozumel) & Stay at Casa del Mar in Cozumel (You can arrive anytime, take a taxi/shuttle to the hotel, get checked in, have some lunch and you'll be able to do a 'day of arrival' shore dive if you like.)
Oct 29, 2009: Dive in Cozumel & Stay at Casa del Mar in Cozumel
Oct 30, 2009: Dive in Cozumel & Stay at Casa del Mar in Cozumel - Night Dive Slated for this night
Oct 31, 2009: Dive in Cozumel & Stay at Casa del Mar in Cozumel - BIG HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY!
Nov 1, 2009: Travel Home for base pkg.
BASE PACKAGE of 4 nites 3 days INCLUDES:
Cozumel Oct 28-Nov1:
4 nights/3 days 2 tank am boat dives in a double occupancy room at newly rebuilt beautiful Casa del Mar beach resort (d/o guaranteed for the 4nites/3 days pkg.)
All Inclusive "themed buffet dinners" including ordering off the menu covering Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet Styled Theme Dinners ie. Mexican Night, Pasta Night, Surf & Turf, MoonLight Beach Party, etc. plus open bar including domestic drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic
3 days diving 2 tanks dives with Del Mar Aquatics Dive Operation on premises (additional dives available daily)
Unlimited Shore Diving...easy and beautiful!
All taxes included
$2 per day diving park fees included
Free Day of Arrival Shore Diving
1 FREE Boat Night Dive (on all pkgs of 3 days diving or more which includes our base pkg)
1 FREE 3rd Tank Dive (on the 7 day pkg which includes 5 days of diving)
Daily SD.com H20 Happy Hours
Diving Gifts and Giveaways from various SD Vendor Partners as available
SD T-Shirt commemorating the trip!
Pirates Costume Party hosted by Casa Del Mar & SingleDivers.com
Includes the base hotel and wait staff gratuities (add'l tips for excellent service are always welcome and appreciated)
Includes all hotel taxes
20% Discount at Del Mar Beach Club
Meals: Meals are included including alcohol. We will do all of our meals at the hotel however with this special pricing you can do dinner in town at one of Cozy'd world renown restaurants and STILL SAVE MONEY! Meals in this SPECIAL package will be 'themed buffet' meals as well as off the menu.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Airfare to Cozumel or Cancun
Transfer to Casa del Mar from airport unless we book you on charter air. Typically $10 from Cozumel airport.
Transfer from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen Ferry approx $20 or Ferry from Playa to Cozumel approx $15 US each way
Additional boat dives in Cozumel $30 per pm dive IF using the SD.com special rate!
Nitrox upgrade of $10 per tank ($60 for the base pkg)
Rental, instruction and retail charges
TRIP Insurance is OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. (see the end of this post for 2 great insurance links)
DIVE Insurance is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for. (see the end of this post for 2 great insurance links)
Nitrox extra $10 per tank
Extra Afternoon dives available normally $45 but $30 for our group with a minimum of 5 divers
Add'l Boat Night Dives $55 normally but $45 for our group
Single Supplement Cozumel: $55 per night
(1) FREE AFTERNOON DIVE for anyone booked and paid in full by Apr 15, 2009
Chance for Drawing for (1) FREE AFTERNOON DIVE for anyone booked and deposited by May 15, 2009
Chance for Drawing for FREE UPGRADE TO A SINGLE ROOM for anyone booked and paid in full by July 1, 2009
$25 rebate eligible after trip for SD premier and above memberships
Price includes cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via paypal or credit card.
Cozumel: Upon arrival take a taxi or transfer to Casa del Mar hotel. If your transfers are booked as part of your airfare via our contract air system, then your name will be on the list from Lomas Travel. If you book your own air then take a taxi usually $10-$15 per person to the hotel. The hotel is zone 1 so the cheapest taxi rates apply.
SD honors a first come and first served premise that is driven by posting in our community. Once a trip has filled up from the "My Check & Documents is in the Mail" and the confirmed deposits/pymnts we will open an official waiting list for the trip. As openings occur we'll open up the Waiting List for trip participants. Only deposited members will decrease the number of spots on the trip. Only members who have sent their deposit or paid for the trip and have sent in their documents i.e. Trip Waiver and Trip Survey will be moved to the official "Who's Going" list. The date we receive your money whether by credit card, paypal or check determines seniority in securing limited spots, special deals etc.
Please note that while you may send pm and email requests for availability due to time lags and travel, it is better to check the official availability which is always available in the main trip post. Thank You! -ww
TEMPS & CONDITIONS:
The weather in Mexico is remarkably consistent year-round. The air temperatures range in the mid 80's during this time of year and the water temps are in still in the mid to low 80's making this truly diving in paradise.
We have some availability for discounted air via charter services such as Champion Air, Funjet, Adventure Tours, etc. Otherwise you are more than welcome to make your own arrangements. Let us know and we'll be happy to check for you. Please tell us your departure city(s), airport preferences and your travel dates. We do charge a $25 research and booking fee for handling airfare for you on scheduled airlines ie. AA, CO, etc. Any charter fares have this fee incorporate in it.
Day 1 is our arrival day and you can arrive anytime. The only thing planned for day 1 is a day of arrival shore dive, getting settled in and having fun! You should plan to fly into Cozumel and out of Cozumel but you may save money by flying in and out of Cancun. If you can go in and out of Cancun (cheaper) and take the ferry to Cozumel you'll need to take a shuttle/taxi to Playa and then the Ferry from Playa to Cozumel. This will run about $70 or so extra. If we have 8 people or more arriving via Cancun we can have the hotel pick us up as a group.
How to Book a Spot on this Trip:
1. Post in this thread that you plan to join us and your check or payment is in the mail or on it's way. We'll then put your name on the 'check's in the mail' list. (Please send your pymt asap as we'll only hold your spot for 7 days.) - To post on the site you need to register as a member of the site. Registration is free or if you want to upgrade premier membership levels are available for as little as $35 a year for which you'll qualify for a $25 rebate after this and every trip you take with us! Click here to learn more.
2. Fill out the Trip Rooming & Diving Survey plus the SingleDivers.com Medical Liability Release which you'll find under "Stuff you need to know for ALL SingleDivers.com trips & activities!" or click here to link to it. (Send a PM or an email to email@example.com for the password.)
3. Send your deposit for the trip and/or monies due based upon the payment schedule posted below and payment options. If you need to make special arrangements about payments with me please contact wreckwench and I'll gladly work with you. See below for our credit card authorization form. (This is also found in the forms forum link found in my signature line.)
4. We need to know what day you are arriving and departing as well as flight times, WHAT PACKAGE YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR, if you need rental gear, if diving nitrox in Cozumel if you want d/o for the whole trip or if you want s/o for any portion of the trip. You MUST include as much of this information as possible with your initial reservation.
REMINDER.... We have moved our headquarters from Texas to SOUTH CAROLINA!! The Address below and FAX numbers have been changed to show our new information. For Wreck Wench's post about the move information, see here.
If paying via check or money order: Make PAYABLE TO SINGLEDIVERS.COM LLC. We must have your name, address,what you are paying for, screen name & trip name as well as payment summary in the memo section of the check to be credited properly for this trip. Then,send payment along with payment details to:
c/o Kamala Shadduck
732 Dive Buddy Lane
Salem, SC 29676 -- Note: this is our new address!
Please add 3% if paying via paypal or credit card.
If paying via credit card (Visa, MC): Download the SD Credit Card , complete including the 3% service charge and fax to 864-944-6769 --NOTE! This is our new fax number, effective MAY 14/09. Click here for the form and ask firstname.lastname@example.org for the password.
If paying via paypal: Go to www.PayPal.com and send payment to email@example.com Be sure to include the 3% fee along with your address, contact number, screen name, trip name & payment details in the detail or notes section.
PAYMENT TERMS & SCHEDULE:
ASAP: $300 deposit immediately
a. $300 due at booking
b. $299 (or balance of your pkg) Aug 25, 2009:
c. 30 days before the trip all extras such as nitrox, extra dives, etc. will be due. Sept 25, 2009
Note: Trip must be paid in full 60 days prior to departure.
Casa del Mar Resort is an all-inclusive newly remodeled 3+ star resort situated across the street from the beach, two miles from downtown San Miguel or approx a $2 per person taxi ride if sharing a taxi with 4 or more people, and about 2.5 miles from Cozumel Airport. This location is also a few minutes by boat to all of the island's main reefs and right in front of excellent shore diving!
The property's amenities include the one swimming pool, Jacuzzi, tennis court, gym, gift shop, dive shop, and beach club with private pier. The property is home to a hacienda-style restaurant, and snack bar by the pool with exclusive swim up pool bar. Hotel services include room service, full-service dive center, car and scooter rental, medical services, money exchange, FREE Lobby Internet access & wireless if you have your own computer, and valet laundry service. The all-inclusive plan covers all meals and snacks, unlimited domestic drinks, daily activities, non-motorized watersports (kayaks and snorkeling equipment), free scuba demos in the pool, bicycle tours, nightly entertainment, and all taxes and tips.
All rooms feature terraces, air-conditioning, cable TV, telephones, bathtubs and showers, and safety deposit box (free of charge).
Beach - Across the road from a private beach
Internet FREE (one computer in lobby for guest use) and Wifi in lobby FREE
Laundry facilities - Valet , fees may apply
Lounges/Bars - 1
Pets Allowed - contact hotel for restrictions
Restaurants on premises with an inpool seating area -1
Room service - limited service
Safety deposit box - complimentary
Swim-up pool bar
Moped rental - fees may apply
Swimming pools - 0 indoor, 1 outdoor, 0 children's
Tennis courts - fees may apply
Water sports available on premises - Additional fee for motorized sports
Onsite Full Service Dive Shop
Boat pick up at the dock at the Dive Shop
Downtown location - 2 miles from downtown or $2 per person for 4+ people taxi or approx $6 for a single taxi
Miles from airport - 2.5 miles
Miles from beach - Across the street from the beach, accessible by a Private walkway
IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATES:
1. School Supplies: As is our tradition we take school supplies on our trips to the under priviledged children of the countries we visit while diving. Mexico is no exception and we will have many orphanages to bring relief to. One of the non-diving afternoons we will take whoever would like to join us and drop off the school supplies to the kids. I have seen grown men tear up at the look on their faces when they see us.
[i]So PLEASE keep your eye out for school supplies on sale as these items are extremely expensive in the countries we visit. Remember a child can play with a can or a box and use great imagination pretending it is a castle, fort, car or space capsule. But they can not make do as well when they need school supplies so that they can learn and better themselves.
2. Check out these reviews on previous trips to Cozumel:
Q. What is the cost of an extra daily dive in Cozumel?
A. We can do a special 3rd tank dive including lunch for $30 a person extra vs the normal $45
Q. What is the cost of nitrox in Cozumel?
A. $10.00 per tank per person paid in advance as a group.
Q. How many 100cf tanks you all have and if there is an extra charge for them. (In Cozumel)
A. We have about 10 but if you let them know in advance then we can try to set them aside for you at no extra charge for your group. You know we love your group!
Q. Do you have storage lockers in Cozumel?
A. We have 30 lockers tip: once you get here have everybody bring their own locks and get a locker when they arrive. You may need to share with your roommate as lockers are limited. If you do not have enough we can get you a room to store gear in. (If we have a large enough group we can leave our weights on the boat and only transport our gear to the lockers or our rooms. All rooms have a place to hang gear outside to dry.)
Q. Will there be a Halloween Costume Party again this year?
A. YES and there will be fantastic prizes as well! Stay tuned for more details!
Q. Is rental gear available, and at what cost?
QUOTE (Del Mar Aquatics Dive Shop)Our Rental equipment brands are:
Our rental prices are:
Regulators: 5.00 usdlls
BCD`s : 5.00 usdlls
Wet suits: 5.00 usdlls
Snorkel set (mask, fins, snorkel) 5:00 usdlls.
TRIP INSURANCE IS OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TRIP. PLEASE obtain TRIP insurance as it is VERY inexpensive and will protect your investment. REMEMBER IF YOU MISS THE BOAT .YOU MISS THE TRIP! You can purchase it right online as well as check quotes etc .
Click here for a free quote or to purchase online!
Click here for another provider that provides excellent rates and coverage!
DIVE INSURANCE IS MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIP. DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.
Click here for Diver's alert Network and use our reference ID 1603080.
Click here for Dive Assure where you can get BOTH TRIP & DIVE insurance in one convenient package!
Edited by Landlocked Dive Nut, 26 October 2009 - 06:04 PM.