• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

10: SOLD OUT!! Galapagos...the APEX of Diving! Oct 10-20th INCLUDING EXTRA DAYS!

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#31 Scubawishes

Scubawishes

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water Certification
  • Logged Dives:200ish

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

Hi Kamala,
Just wondering why my name isn't already on the confirmed list? Did my reservation change from where we ended off? Please let me know the deal, as I had already paid in full.
~K
~K

#32 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:45 PM

Hi Kamala,
Just wondering why my name isn't already on the confirmed list? Did my reservation change from where we ended off? Please let me know the deal, as I had already paid in full.
~K

It may have gotten dropped off when the threads were switched around. I will check with Kamala.

#33 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:00 AM

Hi Kamala,
~K

Hey girl...YES you are on the trip. For some reason it was not transferred when we cleaned up the threads. You paid for the base trip in 08 but not the land and tour pkg of $733. There was a $43 increase on the AeroGal flight which was always subject to change so the land/tour pkg is now $780 and if you want nitrox that is $150. (I sent you a copy of last year's invoice showing this as well.)

Let us know and you will need to complete a new waiver as well for the NEW DATES. Thank you! :birthday:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#34 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:54 AM

Payment Update:

1. Bill aka grayfins ww got your ck for Nitrox $150 + $47 AeroGal air increase from 2008. :birthday:
2. Debra aka Deb4Diving ww got your ck for $500 for deposit. :birthday:

Document Update:

1. Bill aka grayfins ww got your waiver! :teeth:

Edited by ScubaPunk, 04 March 2009 - 05:42 PM.

#35 grayfins

grayfins

Meeting folks

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, NITROX; Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:365

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:32 AM

Sandy,
I am not paid in full for the trip. I still owe the final payment of $645. Sorry for the confussion. I was making up the difference in the trip and adding the NITROX. I will send the final payment when I have paid off the Bali-Wakatobi trip. Also I attached a second (new) survey using the new form with the flight schedule for this trip to an e-mail. Did you receive it or not? If not I will verify the address I used when I get home tonight.
Bill aka grayfins

#36 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:30 PM

THIS TRIP IS NOW OPEN TO ALL OUR MEMBERS!

Don't miss this spectacular once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! See you there! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#37 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:14 PM

Sandy,
I am not paid in full for the trip. I still owe the final payment of $645. Sorry for the confussion. I was making up the difference in the trip and adding the NITROX. I will send the final payment when I have paid off the Bali-Wakatobi trip. Also I attached a second (new) survey using the new form with the flight schedule for this trip to an e-mail. Did you receive it or not? If not I will verify the address I used when I get home tonight.
Bill aka grayfins

Ok. Thanks.

#38 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:52 PM

Document update:

1. Stuart aka Stu: ww got your check for $1000. (Please don't forget to include your screen name on your ck) :wakawaka:

#39 diver_j

diver_j

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced w/ Nitrox, Drysuit, Deep
  • Logged Dives:300 and counting

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:07 PM

Hello. I am new to Single divers but would like to join you on this trip. Payment ($1000) will be on the way. I am not sure what style of room to request, but shared with another woman for a two bed (double occupancy) room is fine. I will not need rental gear except tanks and weights. I plan on departing 10 October and returning 25 October, so will have a few days after the trip. Recommendations for tour companies after the live aboard would be appreciated. Cheers!

#40 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:14 PM

Hi Kamala,
~K

Hey girl...YES you are on the trip. For some reason it was not transferred when we cleaned up the threads. You paid for the base trip in 08 but not the land and tour pkg of $733. There was a $43 increase on the AeroGal flight which was always subject to change so the land/tour pkg is now $780 and if you want nitrox that is $150. (I sent you a copy of last year's invoice showing this as well.)
Let us know and you will need to complete a new waiver as well for the NEW DATES. Thank you! :wakawaka:

Just trying to help out, I notice Karen is now confirmed twice, #5 and #7 on the list.
Your Kibbitzing Elf (and aspiring cabana boy),

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#41 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:08 AM

Hello. I am new to Single divers but would like to join you on this trip. Payment ($1000) will be on the way. I am not sure what style of room to request, but shared with another woman for a two bed (double occupancy) room is fine. I will not need rental gear except tanks and weights. I plan on departing 10 October and returning 25 October, so will have a few days after the trip. Recommendations for tour companies after the live aboard would be appreciated. Cheers!

Hi diver_j! Welcome to one of the best trips of the year! I will email you the password for the trip documents, which you can find by clicking on the link in my signature line. Let me know if you will be diving Nitrox. :birthday:

#42 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:09 AM

Hi Kamala,
~K

Let us know and you will need to complete a new waiver as well for the NEW DATES. Thank you! :birthday:

Just trying to help out, I notice Karen is now confirmed twice, #5 and #7 on the list.

Thank you!

Now when are you going to come diving with us?

#43 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:45 AM

Hi Kamala,
~K

Thank you!

Now when are you going to come diving with us?

Yep! What she said!

(guessing his retirement accounts have taken a beating and he doesn't have much spare cash these days to dive...can you say EBAY??)

formerly...

#44 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:49 AM

Hi diver_j! Welcome to one of the best trips of the year! I will email you the password for the trip documents, which you can find by clicking on the link in my signature line. Let me know if you will be diving Nitrox. :birthday:

WELCOME!!! We are thrilled you have joined us! You will love this group and love this destination! Yes we can help with tour companies and operators too! -ww

p.s. I'm sure others will choose to stay longer too...especially since someone else is. As for rooming we room gals with gals and guys with guys UNLESS you ask to room with someone specifically. Looks like we are going to need some more GUYS on this trip soon!
:birthday:

formerly...

#45 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:04 AM

NOTICE NEW MEMBERS!!!

Please consider joining as a premier member...you get first sign up dibs on all our trips...extra discounts from dive manufacturers and any personal travel you book via us...you get $25 of it back after every trip you take if you file for it and you get to private message (PM) other premier and above members plus you can veiw other members profiles and have your own photo gallery and/or post pictures on the site! There are lots of other benefits like helping to support the club, keeping the site safe, etc too numerous to mention. For a full listing of benefits click HERE!

To upgrade LOGIN, then click on MY CONTROLS (on the same line to the right as Logged in as: YOUR NAME (Log Out). Then click on PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS under Options on the left. Choose premier or other desired level or membership and then click on proceed to payment options. Choose Paypal for instant membership or Post Service to send a check or fax us a credit card auth form found HERE! Email trips@singledivers.com for the password to the forms forum) Your membership will be activated when we receive your check or credit card payment. :birthday:

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users