• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Off the board 7/8/09 to 7/12/90

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 diverdeb

diverdeb

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:28 AM

I'll be leaving in the morning (and I have a DATE tonight!), so I won't be on the board much for the next few days. My aunt died on Monday so I'm going to TN for the funeral and to be with my Mom.

As sad as that is, I'm kind of excited to see extended family that I haven't seen in a really long time AND I'm going to see my long lost best friend from my childhood!! We lost touch about 10 or 15 years ago and found each other again recently. So this is going to be a sad/very happy trip!

I'll check in when I can. I can try on my blackberry, but I don't have a lot of success with that - and it's SO slow!
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:37 AM

Have a good time my dear given the circumstances. Sounds like you are already doing just that! My prayers are with you and your family!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:41 AM

A DATE...YEA!!!

Sorry to hear about your loss though, but what a joy to find old friends and meet with them again. Enjoy the good and know we're thinking of you in the sad.

But I do have to say... 7/12/"90" .... isn't that carrying this a little too far.... :banghead: :thankyou:

In all seriousness, my prayers are with you.

#4 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:52 AM

My sincere condolences on the loss of your aunt....it's never easy to lose family. I'm glad you're going, and will be surrounded by the extended family you haven't been around for a while. Rejoice in those still with you!

Enjoy yourself tonight on your DATE :thankyou: , and with your friend back home. It will be fun for you to catch up with someone you had lost track of!
Posted Image

#5 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,133 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:45 PM

Dear Deb,

Godspeed on your sojourn to TN and prayers for solace and spiritual strength as you and your family grieve the loss of a loved one. Even from the little I know of you so far, I am certain you will be an :banghead: of empathy and assistance to your folks in this time of need.

At least the reunion with a long lost friend will offer something of a silver lining to your trip. :teeth:

As for the date... I'm just jealous of that guy. Nuff sed. :thankyou:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#6 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:139

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:34 AM

Sorry to hear of your loss Deb, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family!!
"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users