• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Eat FREE at Applebee's Nov. 11th!!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 BeachJunkie

BeachJunkie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox/Cave
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 11 November 2009 - 10:33 PM

Yea... that one didn't work out too well. Living in Florida, there's a LOT of retired military here. I pulled into the parking lot and there had to be, literally, 100 people standing outside waiting to get in. As much as I like free food. I wasn't waiting that long. So, I went somewhere else. Hope everyone had a good Veterans Day and someone managed to get a free meal!
Bringing evil things to evil people... Because pacifists can't get a damn thing done!

Working on my PHD in CQB one house at a time.

#17 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:21 AM

I shrewdly calculated the likely least busy time for the Applebee's in North Columbus GA, drove up (took about 40 minutes) and arrived at 3PM...

...to a sea of cars with Ft. Benning decals. :P Who knew?? :o I mean, the main gate is only fifteen minutes away, straight up I-185.

:-D

A shout out and best wishes to all my fellow Vets! :P

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#18 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:34 AM

I extended the hours for our school's book fair last night, and didn't swing by an Applebee's to know what was happening here. Thanks to all of you who have served or are serving in the military. Our country has much to be grateful for and your service has truly helped make that possible. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users