• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2010-06: NOW BOOKING!!! June 19-26,2010 WHALESHARKS!!! Yep Holbox & Cozy & Cenotes!

• Please log in to reply
446 replies to this topic

#391 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:18 AM

Payment Update:

1. Brenda aka deepbluedreams ww got your $700 payment towards your account. We'll get your balance due asap! :cool1:
2. Ricky aka rickylitespeed ww got your echeck for $1581 which is trip of $1491 + $90 in nitrox. :cool1:

#392 TexasDiver

TexasDiver

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Cert Level:Solo, EAN
  • Logged Dives:1000

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:55 PM

Two dives this morning. Surface air temperature was 91F at 9 a.m. Water temp was 82F @ 92 feet first dive and same 82F @ 43 feet second dive. Two more dives completed; water temp reads 82F at every depth.

Super strong current! Blowing billowing bottom sand reminded me of a January Minnesota snow blizzard! Really whizzing by the sights, no way to stop for still photos!

Edited by TexasDiver, 16 June 2010 - 07:33 AM.

#393 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:19 PM

I just paid $334 to finalize my payment for the trip :cool1:

TexasDiver: What dive site did you dive today with the current?

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#394 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:720+

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:23 PM

With great regret, I must inform you, I will be unable to accompany all of you on this trip. Over the past few days an eye infection developed. Upon examination, the Dr. discovered a complication from lasik surgery performed a year and a half ago. Friday, I will be undergoing corrective laser surgery to correct the defect. In the immortal words of the Gov. of CA - "I'LL BE BACK". In the mean time, my "spawn", TXAggieDiver will be more than willing to provide you with comedic antics for you to enjoy.

See y'all in the MALDIVES!!!

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so,. Dive life one day at a time. DIVE YOUR @$$ OFF!!!

Bill

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

#395 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:34 PM

With great regret, I must inform you, I will be unable to accompany all of you on this trip. Over the past few days an eye infection developed. Upon examination, the Dr. discovered a complication from lasik surgery performed a year and a half ago. Friday, I will be undergoing corrective laser surgery to correct the defect. In the immortal words of the Gov. of CA - "I'LL BE BACK". In the mean time, my "spawn", TXAggieDiver will be more than willing to provide you with comedic antics for you to enjoy.

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so,. Dive life one day at a time. DIVE YOUR @$$ OFF!!!

Bill

Good Luck with your corrective surgery Bill. Sorry you have to miss the trip.

#396 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:36 PM

Sorry to hear about your eye Bill, sending you wishes for a complete fix with the surgery! Looking forward to diving with you some time in the future. :cool1:

#397 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:59 PM

Bill... take care and get well quick. We look forward to diving with you one day soon. In the meantime, we'll keep TXAggieDiver out of trouble! :cool1:

#398 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:21 PM

Notice

These are the people I have signed up for the night dive. If you want the night dive and you are not on this list, please let me know. Thank you

1. Jessica aka Coral
2. Jerry aka Jerrymxz
3. Mike aka Tankboy26
4. Jang aka Jang
5. Rick aka Rickylitespeed ?? Waiting for confirmation
6. Erica aka TXAggieDiver

Edited by ScubaPunk, 15 June 2010 - 03:23 PM.

#399 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:49 PM

Bill

Bill, sorry to hear about your eye problem. We will be thinking about you and sorry you won't be able to make it.

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   

#400 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:57 PM

Sorry to hear about your eye Bill, sending you wishes for a complete fix with the surgery! Looking forward to diving with you some time in the future. :cool1:

Told the Dr., I could dive anytime. Think I'd rather keep the eye and miss a few dives.

Bill... take care and get well quick. We look forward to diving with you one day soon. In the meantime, we'll keep TXAggieDiver out of trouble! :cool1:

Don't know if you can keep her outta trouble [if she has a mind to], she's pretty much done whatever she's wanted since she was 16. I'm sure y'all'll have fun together!!!

Bill

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

#401 rkymtwy

rkymtwy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:58 PM

Bill, sorry to hear about your eye. I hope all goes well and you'll be back in the water soon.

#402 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:01 PM

Notice

These are the people I have signed up for the night dive. If you want the night dive and you are not on this list, please let me know. Thank you

1. Jessica aka Coral
2. Jerry aka Jerrymxz
3. Mike aka Tankboy26
4. Jang aka Jang
5. Rick aka Rickylitespeed ?? Waiting for confirmation
6. Erica aka TXAggieDiver

Don't know if I paid for Erica's night dive. If I didn't, could you transfer it from my acct to hers??
Bill

#403 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:10 PM

Don't know if you can keep her outta trouble [if she has a mind to], she's pretty much done whatever she's wanted since she was 16. I'm sure y'all'll have fun together!!!

Bill

Kid takes after her old man......
:cool1:

#404 TexasDiver

TexasDiver

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Cert Level:Solo, EAN
  • Logged Dives:1000

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

CORRECTION: We started at San Francisco Wall but we covered a great distance! I've uploaded a 90 second video to give you an idea how fast we were drifting. If you look closely, especially the last 30 seconds, you can see the sand kicking up from the bottom. choose 480p for best viewing.

Edited by TexasDiver, 16 June 2010 - 12:07 PM.

#405 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:01 PM

I believe we started at Santa Rosa Wall but we covered a great distance! I've uploaded a 90 second video to give you an idea how fast we were drifting. If you look closely, especially the last 30 seconds, you can see the sand kicking up from the bottom. choose 480p for best viewing.

Thanks for the reply and the upload! with current like that not much macro photography going on. I am SO ready to go to Cozumel!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users