• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2010-06: NOW BOOKING!!! June 19-26,2010 WHALESHARKS!!! Yep Holbox & Cozy & Cenotes!

• Please log in to reply
446 replies to this topic

#376 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:29 AM

I'm leaving for the airport in 30 minutes. If I don't show up Saturday afternoon at Casa del Mar notify the authorities that I've gone missing! :) Staying downtown at Suites Bahia Monday through Friday night.

Roger that! We'll do the best we can! :-D

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#377 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:26 AM

I just pulled the string on the air line tickets.

arriving from Houston to Cozumel 18 jun at 1125L on continental flight CO1696

Departing Cancun 27 Jun at 1210L on continental flight CO369 for Houston.

I plan on needing the extra night on the 18th and three dives on saturday the 19th with nitrox.

I also want to do the chicken pizza tour on the 26th with a night in Cancun as well.

since I'm getting in a day early and staying for the tour can I get a number for what I owe to complete this. I would like to pay up in full as soon as possible. (given we leave in 10 days!!) :-D

I'll see if I can figure it out. I don't see any prices for the stay in Cancun, at a glance. You might have to wait for WW to get back.

No problem I just wanted to bring this back to the top of the stack. It took me a while to find the post with my flight data. :)

WW I just wanted to bring this back to your attention, I know you have a ton to get caught up on so I'm not in a hurry. See you soon!

Jerry

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#378 rkymtwy

rkymtwy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:16 PM

We will need to bring a towel for the Cenotes portion of the trip? I imagine we will have them on the boat in Cozumel. But will we need anything for the rest of the trip?

Also it's always a good idea to bring lots of small bills with you, one's and five's. I find they always come in handy.

#379 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:52 PM

We will need to bring a towel for the Cenotes portion of the trip? I imagine we will have them on the boat in Cozumel. But will we need anything for the rest of the trip?

Also it's always a good idea to bring lots of small bills with you, one's and five's. I find they always come in handy.

I don't think there are towels on the boat. The only thing I remember being provided besides tanks was bottled water. everything else is BYOB

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   

#380 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:13 PM

REFRESHING THIS POST SO THOSE ON THE TOURS CAN GET THEIR PRICING SETTLED UP AS WELL AS EXTRA NIGHT(S) IN CANCUN:

Chichen Itza Participants So Far:

1. Jerry
2. Brenda
3. Butch (will pay his part despite not going so others are not penalized) ;)
4. Sylvia
5. Priscilla

IMPORTANT ADD-ON TOUR PRICING:

For those who want to stay an extra day at the end of the trip to see either Chichen Itza or Talum here is the pricing for the tours. Each set of ruins is unique but most rave about Chichen Itza and consider it a 'must see'. Several of you have requested that we offer Talum since you have already seen Chichen Itza so I am including the Talum ruins as well.

Chichen Itza:
(Includes: Private transportation in a van with a/c from Holbox to chiquila to chichen itza to chiquila + Entrance fees + Private bilingual guide for the group + International Buffet meal with 2 drinks at the Cenote Ixquil + Transport back to Cancun Group Hotel or Cancun Airport.)

2 people: $434.50 each
3 people: $216.70
4 people: $122.10
5 people: $112.80
6 people: $98.40
7 people: $90.00
8 people: $81.60
9 people: $75.60
10 people: $72.00

Talum:

(Includes: Private transportation in a van with a/c from Holbox to Cancun to Talum + Entrance fees + Private bilingual guide for the group + Transport back to Cancun Group Hotel or Cancun Airport.)

2 people: $205 each
3 people: $230
4 people: $255

Group Hotel:

We have set up a group hotel reservation at City Express which is very reasonable at $59 + 12% tax for a single room or $64 + 12% tax for a double room. ($66.08 for s/o and $71.68 for d/o or $35.84 per person.) The hotel is 20 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the Plaza Las Americas...the largest shopping area in Cancun.

Please let us know if you wish to use the group hotel or book your own reservations. As always we will help with rooming for the last night for anyone that wishes a roomie and is planning on staying.

Edited by WreckWench, 16 June 2010 - 08:23 AM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#381 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

REFRESHING THIS POST SO THOSE ON THE TOURS CAN GET THEIR PRICING SETTLED UP AS WELL AS EXTRA NIGHT(S) IN CANCUN:

Chichen Itza Participants So Far:

1. Jerry
2. Brenda
3. Butch (will pay his part despite not going so others are not penalized) ;)
4. ???

IMPORTANT ADD-ON TOUR PRICING:

For those who want to stay an extra day at the end of the trip to see either Chichen Itza or Talum here is the pricing for the tours. Each set of ruins is unique but most rave about Chichen Itza and consider it a 'must see'. Several of you have requested that we offer Talum since you have already seen Chichen Itza so I am including the Talum ruins as well.

Chichen Itza:
(Includes: Private transportation in a van with a/c from Holbox to chiquila to chichen itza to chiquila + Entrance fees + Private bilingual guide for the group + International Buffet meal with 2 drinks at the Cenote Ixquil + Transport back to Cancun Group Hotel or Cancun Airport.)

2 people: $434.50 each
3 people: $216.70
4 people: $122.10
5 people: $112.80
6 people: $98.40
7 people: $90.00
8 people: $81.60
9 people: $75.60
10 people: $72.00

Talum:

(Includes: Private transportation in a van with a/c from Holbox to Cancun to Talum + Entrance fees + Private bilingual guide for the group + Transport back to Cancun Group Hotel or Cancun Airport.)

2 people: $205 each
3 people: $230
4 people: $255

Group Hotel:

We have set up a group hotel reservation at City Express which is very reasonable at $59 + 12% tax for a single room or $64 + 12% tax for a double room. ($66.08 for s/o and $71.68 for d/o or $35.84 per person.) The hotel is 20 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the Plaza Las Americas...the largest shopping area in Cancun.

Please let us know if you wish to use the group hotel or book your own reservations. As always we will help with rooming for the last night for anyone that wishes a roomie and is planning on staying.

WW thanks for the update. I'm a bit shy about the price for the chichen itza tour if it is only two or three of us going. The other item is the Talum tour gets more expensive as more peeps are added, you may want to double check that option. I'm in for the group hotel in Cancun D/O prefered but will do S/O if needed.

getting packed as we speak! :cool2:

#382 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:48 PM

Sylvia also wants to go to Chichen Itza.

I also would like to stay at the City Hotel. Either S/O or D/O is fine... whatever works best for everyone.

;) :cool2:

#383 Diveaholic

Diveaholic

Getting started

• Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Cert Level:Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:56 PM

[quote name='WreckWench' date='Jan 19 2010, 02:06 PM' post='263781']
WHO'S GOING:

4. Greg aka Diveaholic
Payments Summary To Date
: $1491
Cozy AI + Cenotes + Holbox or JUST COZY Pkg:
Available Discounts List if Applied: $100 Paid in Full by 2/2
Extra Days/Nights:
Extra Dives:
Nitrox $90 For Cozy & $20 Cenotes : $110 Paid
D/O or S/O: D/O
Documents:
SD Waiver - Rec'd SD Survey Rec'd
Dive Insurance CURRENT: Yes DAN
Trip Insurance: I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
Flight Details: Arr 6/14 @ 1:30 pm CZM, Dpt 6/26 @ 4:55 pm CUN
Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out):
Other:

Just realized that the date for my inbound flight was incorrect here. It should be 6/19 and not 6/14. Also looks like both my flight times have changed. I arrive in CZM on 6/19 at 12:45 and depart CUN on 6/26 at 4:20. I will also not be purchasing trip insurance and accept the risks.

#384 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:14 AM

Ok now we have 4 for the tour...anyone else and are you all still interested in it? The Talum tour DOES go up as the numbers go up...its due to transport issues.

Greg we will get you changed on your flight details. I hope we don't have rooms reserved for others early that are NOT arriving early. ;)

formerly...

#385 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:17 AM

Payment Update:

1. Bill aka ScubaTex ww got your echeck for $1491+$110nitrox+45 nite dive + $10nitrox for night dive. (Note we need a min # of divers for the nite dive...I will find out what that number is.) ;)

Price of night dive goes up if you pay on island. We have the better price.
Also

There is a good chance we will do a check shore dive on the day of arrival, I guess we'll pay the dive shop direct for it.

SHORE DIVING IS FREE even on DAY OF ARRIVAL!!!

And welcome Bill and Erica...'spawn' or not! :cool2:

First, I pay for a night dive, and I'm told "we need a min #". Then, I don't pay for a night dive, and I'm told it's cheaper to pay in advance. Will you two blondes get your heads together, and come up with a decision!!!

How many people want to do a night dive???

Bill

I do not think I ever replied to this...I am sorry. YES we need 5 peeps to do the night dive and YES the price goes up to regular retail if we wait until the start of the trip. Who all wants to do the night dive? Kamala

formerly...

#386 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:22 AM

If someone will contact pdixie she was interested in the Chichen Itza tour as well. That would give you 5 and make it just over $100 each. Kamala

formerly...

#387 tankboy26

tankboy26

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:are we supposed to keep track?

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:28 AM

Payment Update:

1. Bill aka ScubaTex ww got your echeck for $1491+$110nitrox+45 nite dive + $10nitrox for night dive. (Note we need a min # of divers for the nite dive...I will find out what that number is.) ;)

Price of night dive goes up if you pay on island. We have the better price.
Also

There is a good chance we will do a check shore dive on the day of arrival, I guess we'll pay the dive shop direct for it.

SHORE DIVING IS FREE even on DAY OF ARRIVAL!!!

And welcome Bill and Erica...'spawn' or not! :cool2:

First, I pay for a night dive, and I'm told "we need a min #". Then, I don't pay for a night dive, and I'm told it's cheaper to pay in advance. Will you two blondes get your heads together, and come up with a decision!!!

How many people want to do a night dive???

Bill

I do not think I ever replied to this...I am sorry. YES we need 5 peeps to do the night dive and YES the price goes up to regular retail if we wait until the start of the trip. Who all wants to do the night dive? Kamala

#388 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:56 AM

WW thanks for the update. I'm a bit shy about the price for the chichen itza tour if it is only two or three of us going. The other item is the Talum tour gets more expensive as more peeps are added, you may want to double check that option. I'm in for the group hotel in Cancun D/O prefered but will do S/O if needed.

There are four people signed up so far for the tour:

Jerry
Sylvia
Brenda
Jang

Butch is still paying his way for the tour even though he will not be able to make it, :cool2: so the pricing will be for the 5 people.

Sylvia is still in for the tour. Could the rest of you please reconfirm that you want the tour. ;)

Edited by ScubaPunk, 15 June 2010 - 05:36 AM.

#389 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:52 AM

Tankboy are you trying to sign up for the night dive? kamala

formerly...

#390 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:53 AM

Tankboy are you trying to sign up for the night dive? kamala

Tankboy has already signed up and paid for the Night Dive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users