• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2010-11: Nov 3-13 or Nov 3-16 or Nov 3-??? The BEST of Indonesia!

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#46 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:48 PM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

When you make your deposit or trip payment we will start to lock your air arrangements in place. It will be imperative that you use your legal name when making your payments so that tickets can be booked correctly. We can not be responsible for tickets booked incorrectly if we use the name you supplied us making payment UNLESS you advise us immediately that your legal name is different. We need to obtain this information immediately. We also need your airline seating preferences if we are booking your seats.

Please note that I expect to have the price for the mileage upgrade asap. Thank you, kamala

p.s. I will add seating preferences to the booking template and pls give that to us so we can add it to your booking template in the first post. :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#47 divengolf

divengolf

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Cert Level:Tech + Rescue + Solo; 500+ dives; Mostly Photo.
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:54 PM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

When you make your deposit or trip payment we will start to lock your air arrangements in place. It will be imperative that you use your legal name when making your payments so that tickets can be booked correctly. We can not be responsible for tickets booked incorrectly if we use the name you supplied us making payment UNLESS you advise us immediately that your legal name is different. We need to obtain this information immediately. We also need your airline seating preferences if we are booking your seats.

Please note that I expect to have the price for the mileage upgrade asap. Thank you, kamala

p.s. I will add seating preferences to the booking template and pls give that to us so we can add it to your booking template in the first post. :thankyou:

Kamala,

PM'd you my legal name on my passport.

I'd like aisle seats and may opt for premium seats if available.

Harry aka divengolf

#48 Handyman

Handyman

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Cert Level:Advance open water w/specialties
  • Logged Dives:192

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:26 PM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

Hi Kamala, my legal name also sent via pm to you and I'd love to sit and look out the window. I also need to know if you can get me a return fm Singapore to SFO on Saturday the 20th, or the 21st, whichever comes less expensively. I have to firm up the rest of the fun and can't till you let me know about my flight back. Thank you for working so hard to get this great trip put together. I appreciate the effort and it's sure to be extraordinary diving. Scot with one t.

#49 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:720+

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:14 PM

Flight Details:
3 Nov Continental #CO214, dep DFW 0644, arr IAH 0644
3 Nov Continental #CO170, dep IAH 0900, arr SFO 1116

16 Nov Continental #CO6590[United co-share], dep SFO 1425, arr DEN 1757
16 Nov Continental #CO6892[United co-share], dep DEN 1950, arr DFW 2247

Add'l Tours/Diving (List Out): N/A
Other: N/A

I had previously asked Kamala to check with air consolidator, but when I went to confirm flight numbers, I found tickets DFW>>SFO>>DFW to be $130 cheaper than last week. I have booked the above flights

Bill

[color="#FF0000"]As usual, I've reconsidered, and have cancelled the reservation I made. I finally came to the conclusion that the time and effort to recheck bags, and the payment of bag fees resulting from being on a separate ticket would probably negate any savings.
Kamala, please have the air consolidator book me on the above flights, if possible. Aisle seats. I'll forgo 'the miles'. Legal name sent via pm to you.

Thank you,
Bill

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

#50 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:13 AM

IMPORTANT LEGAL NAME UPDATE:

Hey gang...pls pm the legal name to me vs posting it in the thread. Also we do not need your middle name...just your first and last legal name and spelling. This can be done via the payment gateway but I will also send them to the air consolidator directly as I receive them.

p.s. You can also PM me your celfone/tel# so I have it in case I need to reach you BUT that number is also in the payment information you have supplied so I will have it there and will call if I need to reach you regarding your airline ticket.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#51 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:14 AM

Bill I will work to get the flights you want booked and with miles. I should have quotes today so we can lock this in. Thank you! kamala

PM me your tel # so I have it if I need to call you!

formerly...

#52 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:23 AM

Hi Kamala, my legal name also sent via pm to you and I'd love to sit and look out the window. I also need to know if you can get me a return fm Singapore to SFO on Saturday the 20th, or the 21st, whichever comes less expensively. I have to firm up the rest of the fun and can't till you let me know about my flight back. Thank you for working so hard to get this great trip put together. I appreciate the effort and it's sure to be extraordinary diving. Scot with one t.

The thanks goes to you guys for being so patient with me as I worked to get this put together. The active numbers have dropped so any assistance you can provide to helping spread the word about this trip would be greatly appreciated.

On your ticket question...questions in the thread are often easier than emails but I also try to reply to emails. I know Bill also was trying to help you as well. I think you've done a great job as a new member so hang in there. :thankyou:

As long as you are on the front end of the contract air, we can still use it and return you on a different day. Will you be staying in Lembeh longer or in Singapore longer? Pls let me know where you want to fly from on what date(s) and we'll get the quote(s) to you so you can book it.

formerly...

#53 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:24 AM

I'd like aisle seats and may opt for premium seats if available.

Harry aka divengolf

When you say you may opt for premium seats let me know what you mean? Just pm me or call or email. Thank you! kamala

formerly...

#54 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:29 AM

Contract Air (List Option and Price): please book sin-mdc roundtrip for me.

Glad to have you on the trip and your FIRST TRIP TOO BOOT!!! :wakawaka:

As for the local air from Singapore to Manado I'll get that set up for you and advise the price. In the meantime you can pay the non-air price of $2400 and we'll get the local air price finalized for you. kamala

Scot it seems I misunderstood what you wanted the first time. It seems you want air to and from MDC to Manado via Singapore but you want to return on either the 20th or 21st vs the 16th. Is that correct? If so then I need to know when you want to leave Manado and what you wish to do from the 16th to 20th or 21st? Will you be doing any tours? If so we can set those up for you as well. Will you be doing any extra diving? We can help with that as well. And will you need any hotel options in Singapore or are you going to do your own thing? :thankyou:

formerly...

#55 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:40 AM

VERY IMPORTANT AIRFARE MILEAGE UPDATE:

For those who wanted the miles to count here is the deal. We can get the miles to count for $75US but we must lock in those tickets in the next few days. So anyone planning to use miles the contract air price would be $1400 if you pay the trip in full by July 26th or $1500 if you do not make the early payment cut off. We need to lock it in with your DATES OF TRAVEL even if they vary slightly from the contract dates in order to be able to get them for you.

So please let us know asap if you wish for the miles to count for $75US extra.

formerly...

#56 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:05 AM

New Orleans Add-On Pricing:

MSY New Orleans +$375

Debbie pls advise if you want her to book your flights and confirm the dates of travel again for me along with your LEGAL NAME via (pm) or your payment so I can get this booked. :thankyou:

p.s. do you want to pay $75 for the miles upgrade?

formerly...

#57 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:45 PM

Payment of $3836.75 sent for Base Cost of Longer Option.
$3825.00 - $100.00 (discount) + 111.75 (3% cc Fee)

Harry aka divengolf

Ok so you want 2 days in Singapore at the s/o price and do you want the $75 miles accrual upgrade? Once I have this I'll get this booked for you upon approval of course for add-on price DC or Richmond etc. kamala

formerly...

#58 deb4diving

deb4diving

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / speciality certs
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:09 PM

Kamala, :D
I would like an isle seat. Also, I emailed my survey the same day I filled out the templet--did you get it. THX, Deb

#59 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:720+

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:40 PM

Kamala,

I would like the contract air to count toward my miles. Do I need to PM you my Continental FF #, or will I have to submit it for credit after the trip??

Bill

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

#60 susiq

susiq

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Board Status:Workin' hard in NYC to fund my next dream trip!
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:355

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:33 PM

Hi, Kamala,

this trip is still very appealing to me, but until Monday's verdict at the DDS, I can't commit. I have a feeling though that I won't be going on this one, but wanted to let you know the reason I'm waiting kinda til the last minute (for Premier members that is) to jump in or not--- I must remain a bit suspended til after my consultation. Ah, well, I must develop my philosophical attitude if I can't go....

S :D
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever-- Jacques-Yves Cousteau

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users