• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2011-03: .Bonaire 4th Annual Single's Week! March 5-12 or 6-13, 2011

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#61 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:26 PM

PAYMENT UPDATE:

1. Sandra aka Starfish Sandy, ww received your payment for $1490.41 ($1347 for trip + $100 for Nitrox + $43.41 cc fee) :thankyou:
2. Allison aka WJA, ww received your payment for $1914 ($1814 for trip + $100 for Nitrox) :cheerleader:
3. Tammy aka Landlocked Dive Nut, ww received your payment for $225 ($100 for Nitrox + $125 for 1 extra night)!:wakawaka:
4. Mandi aka landlocked, ww received your payment for $1447 ($1347 for trip + $100 for Nitrox) :fish2:
5. Jeff aka Seahorsewrangler, ww received your payment for $1447($1347 for trip +$100 for Nitrox) :twist:
6. Carla aka Rkymtwy, ww received your payment for $1347 for trip.:cheerleader:
Posted Image

#62 Starfish Sandy

Starfish Sandy

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Cert Level:aow, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:19 PM

Okay - Do I need a password to find the docs? I'm so confused. :) Or will the docs be sent to me once my payment is confirmed? (see why I don't lead a dive??) :P

Sandy great to see you again...are you flying directly fronm NY? I can't find a flight from the east coast?????? Liz

Liz - my head is spinning trying to figure out how to get there for the best bargain. :) I "think" I am going to go from JFK to Atlanta - on Friday 3/4 and then from Atlanta to Bonaire 3/5. Stay the night in Atlanta - you are welcome to come to NY and fly with me or meet me in Atlanta - as soon as I figure out what I am doing - I'll let you know - there is a direct flight out of Newark - if you can get there!!

Known puker

#63 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:56 AM

Just a friendly reminder!

If you have signed up for this trip but NOT paid yet, you have until midnight tonight to submit your payment in full (for the trip portion) to qualify for the $100 Early Pay Discount! Please use the link at the top of every screen to pay via our Secure Payment Gateway. The second post shows all payments that I have been notified about. Trips paid for after today will be full price.

Tomorrow the trip will be open to all regular Members.
Posted Image

#64 Lady Liz

Lady Liz

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Board Status:do not delete any message
  • Cert Level:Advanced & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

Okay - Do I need a password to find the docs? I'm so confused. :) Or will the docs be sent to me once my payment is confirmed? (see why I don't lead a dive??) :P

Sandy great to see you again...are you flying directly fronm NY? I can't find a flight from the east coast?????? Liz

Liz - my head is spinning trying to figure out how to get there for the best bargain. :) I "think" I am going to go from JFK to Atlanta - on Friday 3/4 and then from Atlanta to Bonaire 3/5. Stay the night in Atlanta - you are welcome to come to NY and fly with me or meet me in Atlanta - as soon as I figure out what I am doing - I'll let you know - there is a direct flight out of Newark - if you can get there!!

I finaly decided to go to Florida first for a few days and will probably fly Delta from Miami to Atlanta and then to Bonaire. I will be with Larry We asked Kamala to book the flight and we are doing the 5 to 12 march option! It will be fun to see you agoin! Liz
Formerly 'Liz' but wow 'Lady Liz' thanks to Stephane & Galapagos!

#65 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:03 PM

PAYMENT UPDATE:

1. Liz aka Lady Liz, ww has received your payment of $1,480.11 ($1337 for trip + $100 for Nitrox + $43.11 cc fee) :thankyou:

The payment for the trip was $10.30 short (should be $1,347 + $100 + $43.41 cc fee)
I still need you to complete the sign-up template, please! I've pieced together some of it from other posts, but I don't have all of it yet.
Posted Image

#66 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,674 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:48 AM

OK Gang the early bird discount has passed. Hopefully you got your payments in on time.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#67 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,674 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:50 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

This trip is now open to all members! PLEASE USE THE PURPLE LINK IN THE UPPER LEFT WHICH TAKES YOU TO THE NEW PAYMENT INTERFACE! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#68 Starfish Sandy

Starfish Sandy

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Cert Level:aow, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:26 AM

Docs emailed and faxed!

Known puker

#69 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:28 AM

Whoo Hooo! Jeff & Scott, I've got you on the list & have sent you info on the document requirements.

Larry, I need you to cut & paste the template & give me the info....

Three great guys have just joined the trip! :wakawaka:

Hi, which template do you need and I will see what I can do,
Thanks
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#70 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:08 AM

Hi, which template do you need and I will see what I can do,
Thanks

Hi Larry! Go to your original post HERE. I've put the template in that post. All you have to do is click on the EDIT button at the bottom of the post, and put your answers on each line, then click on the Save Changes button. Voila!. :thankyou:
Posted Image

#71 Lady Liz

Lady Liz

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:13 PM

PAYMENT UPDATE:

1. Liz aka Lady Liz, ww has received your payment of $1,480.11 ($1337 for trip + $100 for Nitrox + $43.11 cc fee) :thankyou:

The payment for the trip was $10.30 short (should be $1,347 + $100 + $43.41 cc fee)
I still need you to complete the sign-up template, please! I've pieced together some of it from other posts, but I don't have all of it yet.

I will send the 10$ and the trip documents but I don't know how to get the sign-up template????Liz

#72 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:37 PM

I will send the 10$ and the trip documents but I don't know how to get the sign-up template????Liz

Liz, click on this link HERE and it will take you to post #46, which is where you first indicated you wanted to go on this trip. I have put the template in that post for you. All you have to do is click on the button called EDIT at the bottom of post #46, and put your answers on each line of the template (dates, Nitrox yes or no, D/O or S/O, DAN #, insurance question, etc). Then, click on the SAVE CHANGES button, and you're done! Any questions or problems, PM me tomorrow with a phone # I can reach you at.
Posted Image

#73 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:39 PM

DOCUMENT UPDATE:

1. Sandy aka Starfish Sandy, we have received your Survey, Waiver and Insurance Form! :cool1:

2. Jeff aka Seahorsewrangler, we have received your Survey. :wakawaka:
Posted Image

#74 Lady Liz

Lady Liz

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:41 AM

Liz, click on this link HERE and it will take you to post #46, which is where you first indicated you wanted to go on this trip. I have put the template in that post for you. All you have to do is click on the button called EDIT at the bottom of post #46, and put your answers on each line of the template (dates, Nitrox yes or no, D/O or S/O, DAN #, insurance question, etc). Then, click on the SAVE CHANGES button, and you're done! Any questions or problems, PM me tomorrow with a phone # I can reach you at.

Thanks Tammy ...I completed it Liz

#75 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:53 AM

PAYMENT UPDATE:

2. Keith aka Keith In Tulsa ww got your payment of $1332 vs $1347 leaving a small balance of $15 on your account. Pls remit as soon as you can. :cool1:
(We also got your premier membership check as well! ;)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users