• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Winter Storm Across the US

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 georoc01

georoc01

I spend too much time on line

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:12 PM

We may have gotten to 38... but more snow today made the drive home a mess! Another hour and a half event!! Okay, I'm done whining. Hope everyone is either staying home if you are in the path of the storm or being extra cautious. Gotta keep us all healthy to dive. :teeth: :diver:

Definitely a strange week. tough commutes Monday and Thursday, yet Tuesday and Wednesday were a breeze. Headed up on the mtns tomorrow to see the ice sculptures in the town of Breckenridge. Hopefully the passes will be clear.

#32 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:139

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:44 AM

So, I go to one of the "many" Super Bowl events in Big D last night only to emerge from the venue with an inch of snow on the ground and fallen fast. After a short ass to pavement get together, I managed to make it to my "hotel" for the evening.

For a proposed $600 million impact to North Texas, they damn will better buy a snow plow or two!!
"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users