Hey, I just read about this trip. Sounds like an awesome time! Is that 90 days prior set in stone or somewhat flexible? Being in the military, technically I can't request leave until 60 days prior to the date I plan to be taking leave, so it seems I really couldn't ever go on a trip. I know it sucks! If it's not set in stone I will try to explain the situation to my boss and see if they'll budge a little bit on that policy. If thats the case I could let you know probably within a week or so. 78 days prior might be close enough for them if it's close enough for you all. Thanks!!!
Tweek, this site will typically bend over backwards to help those currently serving our country - or any country that believes in democratic freedom, for that matter! I think the only risk is that we could fill a trip before you know if you can go or not. So, request your leave as soon as they'll let you, and we hope you can join us! Start getting a costume together, just in case.
As Tammy aka Landlocked Dive Nut (also former military) said...We WILL bend over backwards, sideways and anyway (heck its the least we can do to support our MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM who make is possible for EVERYTHING WE HAVE THE PRIVILEDGE TO DO!!! )
The 90 days either refers to payment in full or cancellation policies...either way... here is what we'll do for our active duty military AND any active duty military that fights for freedom aligned with the US...
1. Communicate to us you want to go on a trip. ALL deadlines are flexible for our military.
2. If the trip has a risk of filling and you are pretty certain you can go... TALK TO US and we'll work with you!!!
3. If the trip is not likely to risk filling up (most of our trips) then just sign up when you can! BUT TALK TO US SO WE KNOW!!!)
4. Have a timeframe you KNOW you are available for a trip...TELL US...we plan trips around our military divers ALL THE TIME!!!
5. Have a destination you REALLY want to go to...TELL ME...I need good ideas constantly!
So welcome aboard! And I hope you can join us over Halloween! The trip should have an extra active duty discount published but if not I'll create one!