Hey gang... the trip dates will not run up to 14 days if you want to maximize your travel dates! Liz, Larry and I will be there from Nov 15 to Nov 28th...so come and join us for 7-13 days! The guaranteed d/o applies to Nov 17-24 but we'll certainly help you get a d/o for all extra days as well!
THE VERY EARLY BIRD BOOKING DISCOUNT....
• FOR 24 HRS ONLY or until Midnight Central Time July 15th YOU CAN DOUBLE YOUR SAVINGS IF BOOKING AND PAYING IN FULL BY MIDNIGHT JULY 15TH CENTRAL TIME. SO PAY IN FULL USING OUR PAYMENT PORTAL HERE AND TAKE $100 OFF THE PRICE OF THE TRIP OR A FREE WHALE TOUR WORTH $58 + $50 OFF THE PRICE OF THE TRIP! (Can not be combined with any other offers however the repeat diver discount applies but can not be doubled. REMEMBER VALID ONLY FOR VERY EARLY BIRD BOOKINGS....UNTIL MIDNIGHT JULY 15TH CENTRAL TIME! ~~~ Our normal early bird discounts of $50 off or a FREE Whale Tour worth $58 is valid for all bookings paid in full by July 21, 2012 Midnight Central Time!)
HOT PROMO!!! Pup Morse's SMASH HIT....Island Girl on the JustAScubaCowboy album can be yours for FREE if you sign up for this trip in the Month of July! Yep...to celebrate's Pup's tremendous success so far as a recording artist...PLUS the possibility he may join us on this trip...we are running a FREE CD TO ANYONE WHO SIGNS UP FOR THIS TRIP IN JULY PROMOTION! And plan to buy some more HERE...they make great Presents for ALL your diving and non-diving buddies!
Check out SD's New Online Booking Engine FIRST & get $200k in FREE Travel Accident Insurance on every airline ticket you purchase + RATE SHRINKER...Rovia will scan for cheaper rates and issue you the difference...or if you find a cheaper rate they will pay you 150% of the difference! Simply click THIS link, register as a free preferred member and get LOTS of FREE perks on every ticket you buy & Save Money!
WIN A FREE OCEAN VIEW UPGRADE!!! Simply register for this trip by Aug 30th and you could* win a free ocean view upgrade. Or be refunded the difference if you've already paid for one! *Prize determination is solely at the resort's discretion since we are not taking the entire resort. Final hotel occupancy and number of people booked will determine how many oceanview rooms we have to award.
NOTE: In 2012 all trip participants will need to be premier members of our site so that we can effectively communicate with you and help to manage your trip/vacation more easily. Its only $35 a year and you'll get $25 back after EVERY trip you take with us. To become a premier member click on the MEMBERSHIP tab along the top of the forums and follow the prompts.
NEED HELP BOOKING THIS TRIP? SIGNING UP AS A PREMIER MEMBER? HAVE QUESTIONS? Please post your specific trip questions in the thread or for general help on signing up email email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help you! Special questions can be addressed to email@example.com
DOMINICA BABY!!! THANKSGIVING DAY WEEK FOR $1450 + airfare d/o garden or $1850 s/o garden!!! Join us Nov 17-24 2012 for 7 nights 5 days 2 long tank boat diving + unlimited shorediving (can be extended IF you have someone who wants to book the same dates as you or you do a single occupancy for any days we can't find you a roomie)! DOMINICA WAS SO AMAZING...WE HAD TO DO IT AGAIN before the Lionfish destroy it...so join us this THANKSGIVING!!!
HURRY!!! WE ARE STAYING AT CASTLE COMFORT....We have 10 spots (mix to be determined after first week of sign ups) and we may be able to get a few more but being high season it could be difficult so plan to join us NOW!!! There are a total in the resort of 9 Double Bed Rooms for 18 SPOTS & 5 King/Queens for 5 singles (or more if couples wish to share a queen/king bed) for a total of 23 PEOPLE MAX (possibly more if there are any couples)!!! Availability: LIMITED BY ROOM TYPE SO MUST SPECIFY WHEN BOOKING: 9 Double Bed Rooms of which 8 spots are oceanview (+$105) and 10 spots are garden view and 5 King/Queens of which 1 room is oceanview (+210) and 4 spot/rooms are gardenview people. Due to this FABULOUS SPECIAL THANKSGIVING DAY PRICES these spots will not last long! Join us for Thanksgiving Day in Dominica! This holiday pkg is LOADED with 2 long boat dives a day, TRULY UNLIMITED SPECTACULAR SHORE DIVING, (1) Guided Night Shore Dive, Breakfast daily, 2 FREE Dinners including a TURKEY FEAST, 5 FREE Lunch Vouchers up to $10 per day on the 5 pkg diving days, taxes and transfers! The pkg includes a wonderful get away at a resort with the BEST resident dive shop ON THE WATER AND PART OF THE HOTEL! CASTLE COMFORT has it ALL!!! Come find out why EVERYONE INCLUDING SINGLEDIVERS.COM RAVES ABOUT THIS PHENOMENAL DESTINATION!!! Due to the popularity of this great English speaking location for such a great price these spots will not last long! This will be a SELL OUT TRIP! So hurry...Premier Members & Above will have exclusive early booking discounts for 7 days until Jul 21, 2012. Now's a good time to upgrade...and you'll get $25 back if you file for it after this trip (Form in the forms forum)! Castle Comfort Dive Lodge will be our Home Away from Home for the week!
FULL PRICING & OFFICIAL AVAILABILITY BY ROOM/PKG TYPE:
7 Nights 5 days of 2 tank boat dives + UNLIMITED SPECTACULAR SHOREDIVING + (1) Guided Shore Night Dive + (2) SD Parties & Dinners + (5) $10 lunch vouchers for use at Castle Comfort Included + Easy access to restaurants, bars and fun hangouts + and swimming pool + School/LIFE Supplies Distribution to a local orphanage/foster home + Hotel Taxes + Service Charges + Transfers from Airport to Hotel and back
Double Occupancy Garden view: 10 Divers @ $1450 per person with 3 spots taken. Up to 7 are available!
Double Occupancy Ocean view: 8 Divers @ $1555 per person with 4 spot taken. Up to 4 are available!
Double Occupancy Garden view: Non-Divers @ $1150 per person with availability per above bookings.
Double Occupancy Ocean view: Non-Divers @ $1255 per person with availability per above bookings.
Single Occupancy Garden view King/Queen: 4 Divers @ $1815 per person with 0 spots taken (or 2x$1450 if couples) Up to 4 are available!
Single Occupancy Ocean view King/Queen: 1 Diver @ $2025 per person or 2x$1555 if a couple with 0 spots taken 1 are available!
Single Occupancy Garden view King/Queen: Non-Divers @ $1450 per person with availability per above bookings.
Single Occupancy Oceanview King/Queen: Non-Divers @ $1660 per person with availability per above bookings.
Want to stay longer??
Room + Taxes + Breakfast + Lunch = $145 d/o or $186 s/o
2 Extra Boat Dives = $88
Who's Going: CLICK HERE!!! or See Post #3
PRICE SUMMARY: 7 nights 5 days of 2 tank dive + Free Guided Shore Night Dive + Breakfast daily + 2 FREE Dinners + 5 FREE Lunch Vouchers @ $10 each for as low as $1450 includes transfers, taxes, a/c'd room double occupancy. PLUS UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING...the BEST on the Island!!! But wait.... Pay in full by Jul 21, 2012 and get $50 off the price of the trip or A FREE DOLPHIN/WHALE TRIP worth $58....that is right...$50 off making it as low as $1400* for gardenview double rooms for anyone who pays in full by Jul 21, 2012 or a FREE DOLPHIN/WHALE TOUR valued at $58. AND if you are a repeat diver from any SD Dominica trip...take an add'l $25 off the trip price making it as low as $1375. *assumes booking and paying in full before Jul 21, 2012 Midnight CST and no more than 10 people or 5 rooms for this price. King/Queens are more as S/O (but same price as d/o if a couple) and will still include $50 per person discount if paid in full by 7-21-12 or FREE Whale/Dolphin Tour valued at $58 as well as the "Repeat SD Dominica $25 Discount". See below for full details and other pricing options.
*Special thanks to Bruce aka ScubaShafer for these amazing images!
SCHEDULED 7 Night /8 DAY ITINERARY:
While OUR personal Dominica Experience may vary due to weather and conditions, the outline below will give you a good feel for the exciting week in store for us!
Days Prior to start of our trip: If you wish to arrive early or want to combine other diving or touring adventures in conjunction with this one let us know. We can add days to the FRONT or the END of your week as well as several days of local site seeing on this amazing island.NOTE:
Nov 16th, 2012: Most of you will have to fly into either Miami or San Juan and overnight both in and out to make the flights work. ONLY those who can originate out of MIA or JFK or BOS can make it to Dominica and back in one day of travel. So for those who want to arrive in Miami or San Juan early...we will look into hotels at the airport and help with rooming etc. We must know if you plan to make your own reservations or have us use our discounts to do it for you and help find roomies. SO JUST LET US KNOW SO WE CAN HELP YOU!!!
Nov 17th, 2012: This will be the official ARRIVAL date in Dominica and the evening of our first group Dinner if everyone arrives today otherwise it will be Sunday the 18th!
Nov 18-22, 2012: These 5 days will be our group package 2 tank dives off the boats. (2 dives starting at 8:45am until 1pm.) There is AMAZING shorediving many believe the best on the island in FRONT of our hotel! Breakfast is included daily and is available at 7:30am on premises as is lunch. You each have a $10 Lunch voucher for 5 days of lunch at Castle Comfort. We subsidized the local lunch fare to help everyone be together to plan afternoon diving teams. Or you can then take a quick siesta, shop, relax or head up or down the beach after the day is finished. Dinner is on your own in one of Dominica's MANY AND DELICIOUS eating establishments and follows our resident Happy Hours. TWO Dinners will be included in the pkg current set for our first day of arrival the 17 or 18th and Thursday Nov 22 TURKEY DAY! We are sandwiched in by 2 hotels with restaurants and its a $1 bus fare to downtown.
Nov 18 Sunday: Our Whale & Dolphin Tour will be at 2pm SHARP today. (THIS DATE MAY CHANGE IF WE HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARRIVING ON SUNDAY) We will try to charter the whole boat! Dominica is the WHALE WATCHING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!!! - Come see why!
Nov 23, 2012: This day will be free for activities and sightseeing or just cleaning gear, packing or relaxing.
Other Activities: Throughout the week you can do local sightseeing, tours and activities such as kayacking, hiking, sight seeing and exploring the island. We will spend a great deal of time on the island as we experience the amazing diversity of this Caribbean Gem. At some time during the week we'll go to the orphanage or foster home and try to personally bring our school & life supplies to the children. These interactions with the kids are usually very moving and powerful...don't miss it! Since this will be our last night we can use our last group dinner to celebrate the fantastic week of diving and fun or make other arrangements and use the group dinner a bit earlier!
Nov 24, 2012: This is departure day and most flights back to the US will not be early enough to complete your travel in one day. Do keep approx $35 for your exit tax out of the country in case its not included in your ticket.
Additional Tours: If you want to book add'l tours during our trip let us know! We'll have a full list of other options posted soon. Several are very good and worth not missing!
DAYS AFTER NOV 23rd: For those who opt for the add'l extra days your departure date will vary but the process will be the same.
More Species seen here than ANYWHERE with 95% Success in Whale Sightings! (100% Success on all our SD Trips so far!) Dominica is blessed with an abundance of both resident and visiting cetaceans - pods of Spinner and Spotted Dolphins, Pilot Whales, Sperm Whales, False Orcas and at least a dozen other species. Whales and Dolphins are sighted so frequently in these waters that Dominica is widely considered to be one of the best areas in the Caribbean for encounters with these fascinating creatures. We are the only company that have directional hydrophones to locate and listen to these animals. Join us on our whale-watching excursions. Watch as they break the surface of the water. Listen to the rhythmic sounds of their clicking communication as you relax on our fast, hydrophone-equipped catamarans. See if YOU can identify the over 20 different species of WHALES alone found in the warm waters of Dominica!!! THIS IS A MUST DO EXCURSION!!!
Shore Diving As mentioned the shore diving opportunities are endless and some of the best our in front of the hotel! So you will be able to DIVE DIVE DIVE!!!Night Diving We can do a boat night dive for $66 per person if paid in advance if we get a minimum of 6 people. NOTE: This is where we saw the amazing Octopus AND huge turtles sleeping! :[/u][/b] 20-130ft but mostly very easy and shallow diving Water Temp: ave 82+ degrees F Air Temp: High 80's to low 90's degrees F Weather: Nov is EXTREMELY nice weather wise in Dominica. And it has LOTS of BATFISH!
• 7 nights/5 diving days d/o or s/o in GARDEN VIEW OR OCEAN VIEW rooms
• 1 FREE Guided Night Shore Dive
• Breakfast included daily
• 2 FREE Dinners
• 5 Lunch Vouchers worth $10 each for use in Castle Comfort Reataurant on dive days (you simply pay any balance...sorry no refunds from the amount if not used in full)
• Dive shop onsite and use of hotel swimming pool
• Orphange or Foster Home School Supplies Delivery
• SD Famous 'Meet & Greet Get To Know Everyone' Parties
• Transfers from Airport to the resort and back
• Hotel Taxes & Service Charges
• Air fills, tanks, lead and weight belt
• Restaurant for Breakfast and Lunch and Dinner conveniently located in hotel
• SD T-Shirt commemorating the trip!
• Daily SD.com H20 Happy Hours (Don't forget to bring a bottle of your favorite booze(s)
• Diving Gifts and Giveaways from various SD Vendor Partners as available
• Airfare to Dominica DOM
• Food and beverages except for group Dinners/meals as stated above
• Optional Sightseeing Tours in Dominica: TBA
• Nitrox upgrade ($133 for the week's 10 pkg boat dives payable before the trip or $13.30 per extra tank)
• $2 per tank mandatory marine park fee to be billed to your room.
• Rental, instruction and retail charges (SD will most likely have an instructor on this trip so consider doing that cert you've always wanted!)
• Resort and Diving gratuities usually 15% of base pkg (these monies go to the divemasters, boat captains and the boat crew as well as the hotel staff.)
• TRIP Insurance is OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. If you miss the Flight to Dominica DOM you MAY be able to catch a flight the next day but they run full and may have to wait an extra day to get to the island! If you choose to self-insure that is fine but you also choose to accept all losses accordingly as SD.com nor any vendors will be responsible for losses due to non-insuring. (see the end of this post for 2 great insurance links) • DIVE Insurance is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for. We recommend both Diver's Alert Network please use reference #1603080 or Dive Assure and get your Dive Insurance and Trip Insurance in one policy pls reference us via the dropdown menu. (see the end of this post for 2 great insurance links)
• 3% non-cash fee on all payments per transaction that are made via credit card and/or all non-cash transctions
Extra Night + 1 day of additional 2 tank dives Add-On Price to this diving pkg: $TBD d/o or $TBD s/o (can't guarantee d/o for extra days but will help you find someone to share with)
Extra Night NO DIVING including tax Add-On Price to this diving pkg with NO diving: $TBD d/o or $TBD s/o (can't guarantee d/o for extra days but will help you find someone to share with)
Non-diver discount: See prices in main portion of post.
Nitrox pricing: $120 for the pkg dives (Not worth it for the shorediving as it is so shallow)
Dive equipment rental: Wet suit, regulator/octopus, computer, Buoyancy compensator, mask/snorkel/fins. Please inquire in advance to ensure adequate supplies.
Regulator and gauges $10 per day
BCD $10 per day
Mask, fins and snorkel $10 per day
Shortie wet suit $14 per day
Dive light $14 per day
Dive computer $14 per day
Rental prices are quoted in US $ and exclude local VAT tax (10%).
Single Supplement Standard Rooms: - See pkg prices above which includes the taxes
Oceanview Upgrade: $105 per person D/O or $210 S/O which includes the taxes - See pkg prices above which includes the taxes and the oceanview room includes the upcharge already
Night Boat Dives: $66 if paid in advance need 6 people
• Price includes a cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via any non-cash methods including paypal or credit card. (E-checks via our payment link do not incur this fee nor do they cost you anything via our Secure Online Payment GateWay however credit card payments still do!)
• $25 rebate eligible after trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my signature for link to the forms forum. If you are new to the site send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)
• Sign up and pay for this trip in full by Jul 21, 2012 and receive an early bird booking discount of $50 cash at time of booking if paid in full OR receive a FREE Whale & Dolphin Tour worth $58.
• FOR 24 HRS ONLY or until Midnight Central Time July 15th YOU CAN DOUBLE YOUR SAVINGS IF BOOKING AND PAYING IN FULL BY MIDNIGHT JULY 15TH CENTRAL TIME. SO PAY IN FULL USING OUR PAYMENT PORTAL HERE AND TAKE $100 OFF THE PRICE OF THE TRIP OR A FREE WHALE TOUR + $50 OFF THE PRICE OF THE TRIP! (Can not be combined with any other offers however the repeat diver discount applies but can not be doubled. REMEMBER VALID ONLY FOR VERY EARLY BIRD BOOKINGS....UNTIL MIDNIGHT JULY 15TH CENTRAL TIME!)
• $25 REPEAT SD Dominica Diver Discount (if you've gone on any SD Dominica group trip you qualify for an add'l $25 off the trip price)
• Add'l $25 Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom.
• Deposit is a $500 per person non-refundable deposit. (Deposit can be refunded via claims on your trip insurance if you have to cancel or by selling your spot to a non-SD.com member, however you must ask SD for help. Note: Manifest, airline and other passenger change fees may apply even if you sell your spot.)
Transfers are included from the Dominica Airport to the hotel.
Most divers choose to book their own air so they an use miles, their preferred carrier or because they have more time to search out deals. If you wish for SingleDivers.com to research and/or book your airfare ticket for you we are happy to do so for a $25 administrative fee. Or use the Rovia System HERE for great deals! Make sure you sign up a FREE Preferred customer first for the really good deals and be sure you are logged in when you book to avoid booking fees and get the BEST pricing!
This trip has new baggage restrictions which are as follows:
1. Via AA you can have 2 bags up to 70# total however no bag can weigh more than 50#. You can also have one carry on and one personal item which at this time are not weighed as long as they do not look heavy.
2. Via AA you can have 1 bag up to 50# and one carry on and one personal item which at this time are not weighed as long as they do not look heavy.
3. Via Liat you can have .... TBA
AIR & WATER TEMPS:
Water: low to mid 80's
Air Temperature During Day: 80's degrees F
Air Temperature At Night: 70's degrees F
Dominica is a country that is easy to fly in and out of for Americans and most Europeans. You only need a passport for legal entry and exit WITH 6 months left on it after your return and adequate pages to allow it to be stamped.
HOW TO BOOK A SPOT ON THIS TRIP:
1. Post in this thread that you plan to join us and advise your check or credit card payment is on its way via our NEW SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY. (SEE PAYMENT LINK BELOW.) We'll then put your name on the 'check's in the mail' list. (Please send your pymt asap as we can NOT hold any spots on this trip. Your spot will ONLY BE CONFIRMED when we receive your $500 non-refundable deposit or get the $50 early payment deal with payment in full by Jul 21, 2012.) - To post on the site you need to register as a member of the site. Registration is free however you need to be a premier membership to join the trip which is only $35 a year and you can get $25 back after the trip as a member rebate. Click here to learn more.
2. Fill out the Trip Rooming & Diving Survey plus the SingleDivers.com Medical Liability Release & Insurance Summary form which you'll find under "Stuff you need to know for ALL SingleDivers.com trips & activities!" or click here to link to it. (Send a PM or an email to email@example.com for the password.)
3. Send your deposit for the trip and/or monies due based upon the payment schedule posted below and payment options. If you need to make special arrangements about payments with me please contact me and I'll gladly try to work with you.
4. We need to know if you need rental gear, will be diving nitrox and if you want d/o or s/o for the trip. You MUST include as much of this information as possible with your initial reservation.
5. You will also need to verify if you have trip insurance or will be procuring trip insurance or conversely not procuring trip insurance. All participants must have Current Dive Insurance and state one of the following:
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already.
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
c. I will not purchase trip insurance and will accept all losses accordingly. - THIS TRIP DOES NOT REQUIRE TRIP INSURANCE BUT IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
6. You are responsible for all info in the thread. We try to keep our FAQ and Important Updates posts #2 & #3 updated to make it easier for you but you are responsible for monitoring the thread for all updates. As the trip gets closer we'll open a private forum for all trip goers to answer last minute questions & provide last minute details. For sure monitor the thread the last 30 days prior to your trip for last minute updates and information.
7. Only requests posted in this trip topic/thread are considered official especially for limited options such as use of a computer, or going on a tour, etc.
8. Please note that while you may send pm and email requests for availability, the "official" availability is only accurate in the main trip post. For more information on SingleDivers.com, booking policies, etc please read here.
9. Also note that for FASTER service pls email firstname.lastname@example.org for all general questions and email@example.com for custom questions or special requests. (Please allow more time for replies from Kamala as she may be traveling leading a trip.)
10. PLEASE SEND ALL DOCUMENTS ONLY TO TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM as I do not regularly check trip documentation emails, rather leaving it to our awesome volunteers who help me with our trips.
SingleDivers.com uses a secure online payment gateway that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using either an e-check which debits your checking account directly without having to mail in a check or debits your credit card without having to fill out a SD.com credit card authorization form. (Please note that any non-US bank originating credit card MAY still have to use the paper credit card authorization form as different processing procedures may be followed to process international/non-US credit cards. You'll find this form in the Forms Forum link in my signature. - NOTE: If youa re using an international credit card use "AA" as the "State".)
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible cash discounts so any payments via credit card or paypal will still incur a 3% non-cash convenience fee. Our SECURE payment gateway which you can access by clicking the PAY HERE LINK along the top, in my signature line and on the homepage of SingleDivers.com.
This trip may sell out quickly due to the great pricing we have so in order to ensure timely & accurate processing of payment receipts and therefore timely & accurate acceptance of members onto the trip, ONLY PAYMENTS RECEIVED VIA OUR SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY WILL BE ACCEPTED
If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering and contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to manually process your payment for you.
The gateway will add a 3% non-cash convenience fee if paying via credit card or any non-cash option. Checks, money orders and real cash are discounted already.
International/ Non-US Clients: Please use the traditional written credit authorization form to submit credit card payments IF the payment system does not work for you. (Remember use AA as the state and it should work). Click here for the form and ask email@example.com for the password.
PAYMENT TERMS & SCHEDULE:
ASAP: $500 non-refundable deposit in order to secure a spot. No spot will be secured until money is rec'd via our Secure Payment Gateway. (See link along top, on home page and in my signature line.)
PRICE SUMMARY: as little as $1200 d/o for 7 night/8 day 2 boat dives per day + UNLIMITED SUPERIOR SHOREDIVING + (1) Free Guide Shore Night Dive + transfers + taxes + $35 Departure Taxes & Airport Security (payable when leaving Dominica) + any optional tours or add-ons OR as low as $1400* if paid in time to qualify for our early booking special and $1375 if paid early and you did this trip last year.
*assumes payment in full by Jul 21, 2012 d/o for this price or you can get FREE Whale & Dolphin Tour worth $58. See above for full details and other pricing options.
a. 7-21-12 $500 non-refundable deposit due at booking to hold a spot payable only via SD's payment link HERE!
b. Pay in FULL by Jul 21, 2011 for either $50 cash discount taken at time of booking & payment in full or (1) FREE Whale & Dolphin Tour valued at $58.
c. If you are a repeat SD Dominica Diver from a previous SD Dominica Trip then take another $25 off.
c. 09-15-12: $700 if d/o gardenview or ANY PACKAGE BALANCE OWED if you choose another pkg option. (SIGN UP MUST include pkg option for booking to be valid.)
d. 10-15-12: ALL EXTRAS DUE...Nitrox fee of $133, $58 Whale & Dolphin Tour fee, extra days and any add'l tours booked are due.
Note: Trip must be paid in full
FREE Scuba CD for everyone booked and paid in full by the end of July!
$50 EARLY BIRD SAVINGS or FREE Whale & Dolphin Tour worth $58 for anyone that pays in full before Jul 21, 2012
SD Premier Membership Rebate: ($25) rebate for SD premier or above after the trip if you file for it within 30 days after the trip. (Its in the forms forum link in my signature.)
Cash Discount: Price includes cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via any non-cash form of payment including paypal.
TRIP INSURANCE VS GAMBLING LOSSES:
Hey folks if you are gamblers and opt to NOT take out trip insurance that is great! However please understand that neither the resort/dive operator nor SingleDivers.com can help you out with your gambling losses. SD.com accepts a huge amount of liability to fill ALL the trips we run OR EAT THE SPOTS. I can assure you that I have paid plenty of gambling losses over the years. But I won't gamble with my life (I have both DAN and DIVE ASSURE for Dive Insurance) and I won't gamble with my trips...(I have the annual policy by DIVE ASSURE which covers ALL MY DIVE TRIPS!)
So the choice is yours....bet on no hurricanes, no accidents, no illness, no deaths in the family, no job loss, no immediate death/injury to yourself* ...and laugh in the end when your bet pays off. But when it does not...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not expect the resort nor dive operator nor SingleDivers.com to refund your money because your bet did not pan out.
NOTE: One of the reason's we have you finalize your extras and pay for everything by 30-60 days out is so you have more flexability getting trip insurance. Please take a moment TODAY to do this important task. *If you think it can't happen to you please think again...sadly it happens A LOT!!
IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATES: CLICK HERE!!! or check the 3rd post for updates
PLEASE obtain trip insurance - IT IS OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TRIP ...it is VERY inexpensive and will protect your investment. REMEMBER IF YOU MISS A DAY….YOU MISS A LOT! You can purchase it right online as well as check quotes etc .
Click here for a free quote from CSA Travel Protection or to purchase online!
Click here for Dive Assure for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy that is BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage!
PLEASE obtain DIVE insurance - IT IS MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIP ...it is VERY inexpensive and will protect your investment. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.
Click here for Diver's Alert Network and use our reference ID 1603080.
DIVE ASSURE ... get BOTH TRIP & DIVE insurance in one convenient package (Please choose SingleDivers.com from the Global & Business Partners list as this allows us to assist you easier in the event of emergency)