• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2013-04: April 20-21st Tacoma & PNW Dive Show!!!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:06 AM

WW - Will you give my regards to Selene & Rick. Hopefully next year I will be able to help you again with the shows (Fingers cross).

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#32 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:57 AM

WW - Will you give my regards to Selene & Rick. Hopefully next year I will be able to help you again with the shows (Fingers cross).

They and we would :wub: that! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#33 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:59 AM

Hello folks! The Tacoma & PNW Dive Show starts today.... and it looks like it's going to be a great show..... lots of speakers, lots of exhibits, lots of fun.

More reports to follow...

#34 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:00 AM

:thankyou: Sylvia! Many of you may not know but we are doing a tradeshow and dive trip simultaneously! :wakawaka:

I feel like its the first day of school...eagerly awaiting reports on how my little baby is doing! :teeth:

A HUGE :thankyou: to all the members in the NW who have come to support SD and/or make this show a huge success!!!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#35 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:21 AM

Hey! The show is over. I am back in FL after returning via red eye on Sun nite. Time to write my pals....
First of all, to Kamala-Mom....everything went great! You had the best supporters working your booth. Wow! First, a big Posted Imagegoes to Heather aka seaseer, who set up the booth, ran the booth, and then took the dang thing down. Thank you for that that, Heather, but more so for being so darn much fun. Mike aka godeeper worked booth setup with Heather, and got that big blue personalized hyperbaric chamber thingie in just the right place so it got a lot of attention during the sure. Thanks for that, Mike, and for being tall!! Kathy aka luv 2 dive and her daughter pitched in too. Nothing would have happened without Jay, cause he's the guy who showed up with all the boxes and stuff you mailed out to us. So, Kamala, you had a heck of a setup team and a great-looking booth.

There goes Mike, showing up again on Saturday to help Heather when the show begins. And the, OMG... up pops Janelle aka little mermaid. You screwed up, Kamala... you didn't send a blue wig! Janelle, intrepid person that she is, make a stop at the local party store, and, voilà, Janelle is decked out in BLUE hair extensions. Kamala.... see what kind of trouble the kids get into when you are not there to supervise??!!

Sunday just kept getting better..... Andrea aka duckfeet and Susi aka 62&newdiver helped Heather at the booth. If Andrea and Susi were new at promoting Singledivers.com, you sure couldn't tell it... they were terrific! After a couple of days working at the show office, I returned to the booth in time to wring my hands and worry about how in the heck we were going to get your booth stuff shipped back to you. Of course... JAY shows up once again and, presto, problem solved!

Thank you everyone, it was just so much fun spending time with you. We had a lot of great people stop at the booth, and I'm pretty sure that some of them will migrate to this website. Well done, everyone!! Posted Image Posted Image

#36 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:13 AM

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy! And like a new mom I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of my PNW TEAM!!!! :cheerleader:

:thankyou: all sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for everything you've done to help SingleDivers.com!!! We/I :wub: you all!

I can't wait to see pictures and I'm can't wait to hear more! And I can't wait until next year so I can be there with you all!

By the way...do we not have the BEST BOOTH LOCATION????!!!!??? And THANKS to you all...we were able to retain it!!! :respect:

Wishing I was there to share the fun! And to bring you up to date on our trip...its going well too THANKS TO YOU ALL... but no blue wigs here either! ;)

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users