• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

single in hawaii

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 shaneA1993

shaneA1993

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:commercial diver
  • Logged Dives:250

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:48 AM

im 20 looking for a girl around the same age to go diving and maybe more with, on the big island in the hilo side.

#2 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,744 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:39 AM

:welcome:/> Shane to Singledivers.com. While we are not a dating website, someone from the Big Island might be on the site. There are lots of really interesting topics, and fun people to get to know. Kamala puts on the best dive trips.

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:46 AM

im 20 looking for a girl around the same age to go diving and maybe more with, on the big island in the hilo side.

Hello Shane and welcome to our community of buddyless but active divers. As Kathy aka little mermaid already mentioned, we are not a dating site, but rather a way for chronically buddyless divers to get acquainted with a wide variety of divers in all areas of the world and boasting just as broad a range of certifications and experiences. We found your professional diver level interesting, tell us more about that....

We do invite you to browse the forums, post replies to topics that may interest you or as you did here, create a topic and get the ball rolling. :cool1: Just remember (in the words of our Fearless Leader Kamala who is actually diving in Truk and Palau AND enjoyed a layover sightseeing with that group on Oahu), "Our hookups are to tanks."

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#4 SassyLilCutie

SassyLilCutie

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Board Status:I NEED the Caymans...
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:350+

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:23 PM

Posted Image Welcome Shane! This is a Great community to be a part of, as I'm finding. Very friendly and helpful!
Posted Image

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,586 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

HOWDY FROM HNL... got stranded in your lovely state for a day due to flight issues from Guam. We are here until 8pm tonight and we are hanging out at the North Shore Waikiki Hotel at 2586 Kalakaua Ave 808-923-0411. My cell is in my signature line below if you want to call me directly. Its a big island and hard to navigate but maybe we can see you somehow before we catch flights tonight! :cool1:

Otherwise...we are REALLY glad you found us! We are looking at diving in Hawaii sometime soon so maybe you can help us with operators! :wakawaka:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users