• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2015-03: BEST OF FIJI Mar 3-10 or 3-14 Beqa or Mar 10-20, 2015 Siren Liveaboard

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#166 ScottD

ScottD

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:37 PM

Cant seem to get thru... Is there any avail left for the Siren??? Looking to do the Siren and Land...

Scott

Hello Scott, the Siren segment is fully booked but there is a waiting list. Please let us know if you wish to be added to the list in case of a cancellation.

How is the 11 Day land trip?  Is the Siren wait list even realistic?... Is there a email I can get you at so I dont have to take up board space??

#167 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,176 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 29 January 2015 - 01:14 PM

Cant seem to get thru... Is there any avail left for the Siren??? Looking to do the Siren and Land...

Scott

Hello Scott, the Siren segment is fully booked but there is a waiting list. Please let us know if you wish to be added to the list in case of a cancellation.

How is the 11 Day land trip?  Is the Siren wait list even realistic?... Is there a email I can get you at so I dont have to take up board space??

Still plenty of room with any of the Beqa Resort options. Email trips@singledivers.com with any further questions, and we will be happy to help! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#168 JKDiver

JKDiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD
  • Logged Dives:275

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:46 AM

I paid in full for the trip including $100.00 for additional baggage.

I would like to know if my payments have been posted and all of my documents are complete and in order.

Thank you,

Jim

#169 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,176 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:39 PM

Hello Jim, as is reflected in your Booking Template your trip is paid in full (PIF) and all needed documents are flagged as "Received". I see your $100 payment for additional baggage allowance was made earlier today, our accountant must post the payment then we will update youur Booking Template to include that payment as well. Give her a couple of days for your payment submission to get through the payment queue. Thanks for following up! :diver:

I paid in full for the trip including $100.00 for additional baggage.

I would like to know if my payments have been posted and all of my documents are complete and in order.

Thank you,

Jim

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#170 Resqdew

Resqdew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Cert Level:Full Cave, Advanced Nitrox, Sidemount, Deco, DPV, etc
  • Logged Dives:2,198++

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:30 PM

Yes to sharing a day room as soon as we get off of the boat.

If there is something to see/do/tour the afternoon we get off the boat, I'm interested.

#171 SeaLassie

SeaLassie

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW - NITROX
  • Logged Dives:320

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:18 PM

How many would be interested in a day tour after we get off the Fiji Siren on the 20th?  The group I was with a few years ago did this and it was a great way to spend the day. They picked us up in an air conditioned motor coach, took us touring for the day and then dropped us at the airport.  I've made an inquiry as to price and minimum number of people for a motor coach.  If there is not enough interest I will be setting up a tour for myself and anyone who wants to join me. 

#172 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:49 PM

I would be interested....

#173 Sqbagal

Sqbagal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Dive Con, ANDI Tech Safe Air
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:14 PM

I may be interested - need to know the itinerary to tell you for sure.
Instead of "SINGLE" as a marital status, I prefer "Independently Owned & Operated"

#174 Resqdew

Resqdew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:52 AM

Thank you for checking into this. When you know the details and price please post. I might be interested too.

#175 SeaLassie

SeaLassie

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW - NITROX
  • Logged Dives:320

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:33 AM

For those that may be interested....I'm waiting to hear back from Discover Fiji Tours.  You can google and check out The Jewel of Fiji tours.  The price for individuals is $120.  I think if there were enough of us it would be less.  Also, i'm waiting to hear if they can accommodate our time frame and pick us up at the Siren.  Hopefully, I will hear something in the next few days. 

#176 Elias

Elias

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor / Trimix / Sidemount / Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:800+

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:49 PM

How many would be interested in a day tour after we get off the Fiji Siren on the 20th? [...]

[...] I'm waiting to hear back from Discover Fiji Tours. [...] The price for individuals is $120.  I think if there were enough of us it would be less. [...]

Yes, I would be interested since I will probably end up missing some of you terribly if you just run off after the boat docks.

Yes, they should absolutely drop the price (considerably) for a large group -- charging $120 a head is nothing short of abusive.

Please let us know when you have a quote!  :)

#177 Sqbagal

Sqbagal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:53 PM

Just as an FYI - I've already arranged and paid for transfers from the Siren back to the airport area, so not interested in getting picked up at the boat.  You may also want to ask Kamala about transfers that she's probably already arranged from  the Siren to the day hotel.  I think we're probably better off getting picked up in Nadi as opposed to RakiRaki, where the Siren is, the price may drop if we begin and end the tour in the more common Nadi area.

Also, we don't disembark the Siren until 9:30am so that means we won't be back to Nadi until noonish....

• Elias likes this
Instead of "SINGLE" as a marital status, I prefer "Independently Owned & Operated"

#178 Sqbagal

Sqbagal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:30 PM

I just talked to Kamala and she's verified that she has transfers arranged for everyone from the Siren to the day hotel. She's also without power until midnight-ish tomorrow due to the snowstorms blowing through the Eastern US.

#179 Resqdew

Resqdew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:04 PM

The tour sounds nice, but I will go to the hotel for the day room.
Thank you again for checking on this.

Edited by Resqdew, 17 February 2015 - 08:06 PM.

#180 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:241

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:37 PM

I'm staying until the 22nd but I'm going to take the bus back to Nadi with the group on the 20th and then stay at the Sheraton Denarau for two nights. I won't need a day room on the 20th. Thanks for the update.
If you change the way you look at things...the things you look at change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users