• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2016-04: BTS Fri, Apr 1 to Sun, Apr 3, 2016 - Secaucus NJ...HELP OUT = FREE ENTRY

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#16 Dr Jay Scuba Dentist

Dr Jay Scuba Dentist

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer. Videographer and Photographer
  • Logged Dives:>300

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:25 PM

Send sparky on the dive trip so we can have WW at BTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cat fish likes this

Posted Image

Dr. Jay

Brush, Floss & Breathe

><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>¸

#17 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:47 PM

Since no one else brought up the topic, I suppose you want ME to wear the purple wig !!!!!!

Just know I was weepy last week thinking that SD wouldn't be @ BTS....

Now I know it'll be our last time due to the upcoming shenanigans when led by Catfish   :wow:  :blush2:

hey Sparky, you missed a meeting Happy hour and you were unanimously voted to wear the wig at BTS.  You are the second best looking person in the Blue wig. 

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#18 FishFriend

FishFriend

Getting started

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:56 PM

Hi All, 
If you've not been before, or haven't been in a few years, BTS is a great show.   While there are many vendors showcasing everything from their scuba product or destination, the SD booth is the place to be and a great way to connect with some SD members while "dry".   I'm always amazed at some of the new product showcases, and there are also lectures/seminars at BTS on Saturday & Sunday on a variety of topics (learn a new skill, improve, etc).   And don't forget the free swag from many of the booths (last year I came away with flip flops! among other things).     

Looking forward to seeing you in April!

• WreckWench likes this

#19 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:55 AM

Hey Admin's are we going to set up a special discussion page for the BTS crew so we can track who and when and all those details?

To ALL:

we're going to need a bunch more help with WW :blond: not being there. This is a great show and free admission for some time working the booth meeting new people and saying hi to some long time friends. all the new toys to fondle and trips to dream about. To all the lurkers :ninja: come on out and see what it's all about. This is a super good time!! :cheerleader:

• WreckWench likes this

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   

#20 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,147 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:30 PM

Hey Admin's are we going to set up a special discussion page for the BTS crew so we can track who and when and all those details?

To ALL:

we're going to need a bunch more help with WW :blond: not being there. This is a great show and free admission for some time working the booth meeting new people and saying hi to some long time friends. all the new toys to fondle and trips to dream about. To all the lurkers :ninja: come on out and see what it's all about. This is a super good time!! :cheerleader:

Jerry we have done away with the password protected Special Discussion (SD) Forums and now simply create new topics as desired right here in the actual BTS Forum. Give it a try, the permissions sets look correctly set to allow it. If it does not work reply here and I

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#21 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,147 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:34 PM

To ALL:

Hey Jerry, we do not use password protected special discussion (SD) Forums any longer; simply create new topics as appropriate in whichever original trip forum applies, in this case right here in the BTS Forum. Give it a try, the permissions look correctly set up to allow it; if it fails reply here and I will dig around and fix it. Wish I could join you guys, BTS is ALWAYS a great time for everyone!

Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#22 sparky103

sparky103

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:180

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:36 PM

Jay, Make sure it's an aisle seat with a short layover and I'll cover for WW..... ANY/ALL  TRIP/TRIPS !!!!!

Jerry, as per Jay i've just become unavailable to wear the wig and as you've been voted the  best looking SD'er in the Blue wig .......... It's ALL  YOURS

• cat fish and dive_sail_etc like this
There's a fine line between stubborn and stupid. Pete Dexter

There's hope,  just not for us. Franz Kafka

When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself. jacques-yves cousteau

I rise every morning torn between the desire to save the world, or to savor the world. E B White

In three words I can sum up life: It goes on. Robert Frost

#23 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,147 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 07:19 AM

Jay, Make sure it's an aisle seat with a short layover and I'll cover for WW..... ANY/ALL  TRIP/TRIPS !!!!!

Jerry, as per Jay i've just become unavailable to wear the wig and as you've been voted the  best looking SD'er in the Blue wig .......... It's ALL  YOURS

This could get interesting. *smiles, leans back in easy chair*

#24 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:46 AM

I'm accepting THIS answer....

Oh yeah, I'll be there Saturday

And I am REJECTING THIS ONE! ;)  LOL!!!

Sorry Kamala, I just read about the "Real" people needed, and as I haven't been "Real" in years ...I'm out.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#25 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:47 AM

Hi All, 
If you've not been before, or haven't been in a few years, BTS is a great show.   While there are many vendors showcasing everything from their scuba product or destination, the SD booth is the place to be and a great way to connect with some SD members while "dry".   I'm always amazed at some of the new product showcases, and there are also lectures/seminars at BTS on Saturday & Sunday on a variety of topics (learn a new skill, improve, etc).   And don't forget the free swag from many of the booths (last year I came away with flip flops! among other things).     

Looking forward to seeing you in April!

I couldn't have said it better myself! :thankyou: 

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:48 AM

To ALL:

Hey Jerry, we do not use password protected special discussion (SD) Forums any longer; simply create new topics as appropriate in whichever original trip forum applies, in this case right here in the BTS Forum. Give it a try, the permissions look correctly set up to allow it; if it fails reply here and I will dig around and fix it. Wish I could join you guys, BTS is ALWAYS a great time for everyone!

Brad is right but we *MAY* use it for this as it does work really well for BTS stuff. Or we may use the same EVENT PM we have been using for trips. We'll let you know fairly soon!

formerly...

#27 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:05 PM

Hi all!

I'll definitely be there at some point. I won't know for sure what day(s) until we get a little closer to the date. As of now I'm thinking Friday and/or Sunday. I'll also be dragging the wifey along this year, Jenny aka TabeaK. It'll all depend how our respective work schedules pan out.

See you all then.

#28 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,147 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:03 AM

Hi all!

I'll definitely be there at some point. I won't know for sure what day(s) until we get a little closer to the date. As of now I'm thinking Friday and/or Sunday. I'll also be dragging the wifey along this year, Jenny aka TabeaK. It'll all depend how our respective work schedules pan out.

See you all then.

Jose I wish I were able to join this event - so many old friends like you, Jerry, Sparky plus so many I have yet and would love to meet like Sylvia and Jenny and others!

You guys be sure to bring cameras and post some of the fun on the FB Page and website please! :cool1: :dance:

#29 susiq

susiq

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Board Status:Workin' hard in NYC to fund my next dream trip!
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:355

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:21 PM

Hi--- wanna come help, not sure which day yet....... it may well be Friday because I'm waiting for some details about work which I won't have for a while...... I bus in from Manhattan and don't need a place to stay, etc. etc. 

Catfish, an email or text will get to me in short order! Looking forward to it!
s

• dive_sail_etc likes this
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever-- Jacques-Yves Cousteau

#30 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:51 PM

To ALL:

Brad is right but we *MAY* use it for this as it does work really well for BTS stuff. Or we may use the same EVENT PM we have been using for trips. We'll let you know fairly soon!

OK sounds good.  I'm going to call LaQuinta tomorrow and see if they have any rooms left.  Lisa and I stayed there last year and we liked it.  they had a couple amenities other's didn't at a better rate.  I still have the two folding tables you bought for the show last year as well.  Anyone coming thru Allentown to help set up can come and get them.  I'll be arriving from Chambersburg and as of now I don't know what time I'll arrive. 

I can't wait to see everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users