• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2017 Best of Florida Aug 25-Sept 1 (Standalone or combined with Labor Day Caymans trip) NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING!!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:29 PM

Ok, well we would love 2 spots on Pura Vida days (for both Bob and I) and 1 on the starfish days (for just Bob) and we'll plan to do the bridge as well. So put us down for first on the list....ready to book as soon as you are. We could also assist with airport pickups if needed....we won't be around for the return though. Thanks

So noted - will email you to work out details and let you know when we are ready for you to book the desired segments. Thanks again and see you there (Best of Florida is my fave destination every year!)... :diver:

Hey girl you are top of the BOOKING IN PROGRESS list. I am almost ready to have Traci set up the individual days for us. You and Bob are top of the list! :thankyou: It will be so good to see you again and DIVE TOGETHER!!!!  :wakawaka:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:30 PM

Yay, It's open! I'll only be tagging along on the end but it sounds like a BLAST!

So, I need some info. I will be arriving at PBI (Palm Beach International) on Aug 30 Wed @ 9:30am. I would like to dive with the group on Wed AND Thurs, but I'm not sure what time you guys will be heading out. I may only be able to join your afternoon dive on Wed.

Info I need:

1)  Can you tell me what the time schedule is for Wed. so that I can figure out when I can dive with the group on this day?

2)  Where do I sign up for and pay for the add-on diving? I saw an option for an extra night on the booking page but nothing for tagging onto the trip. (Also, if I only dive partial day on Wed. I'm sure we can adjust pricing etc. right?)  (Air is fine, unless Nitrox is pretty affordable)

3)  I will need a room D/O (if possible) for Aug 30 Wed - Sept 2 Sat. How much will this be and where do I sign up for it?

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to tagging along! :diver:

*** P.S.  I now have my Advanced Open Water cert so we're good there!  :wakawaka:

Hi Shelly, stoked to see you joining us even if only for a couple of days! Kamala is still providing pricing to Traci who will build out the Add Ons for daily dive packages, it is triple the effort as she has to negotiate with each of the three operators involved. I will contact you via PM to help with details like arrival logistics and dive scheduling. *bubbles* :diver:

Hey girl you are top of the BOOKING IN PROGRESS list. I am almost ready to have Traci set up the individual days for us. :thankyou: It will be so good to see you again and DIVE TOGETHER!!!!  :wakawaka:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:33 PM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

We have taken steps to get the individual days open for booking soon. We have created a "Booking in progress" list for those who have asked for spots while we are getting them set up and we have a wait list for when we fill up but people still want to join us!

We also added more lists to help track those willing to do airport pick ups and drop offs, Happy Hours, drive to the boat each day, etc. :thankyou:

formerly...

#19 missbk

missbk

Getting started

• Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Cert Level:master diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:19 PM

Brad, I am Nitrox certified with SSI. 

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#20 Ocean Girl

Ocean Girl

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:56 PM

The Social Media directions state to use a subject line of Roatan...and I don't know what the email address is that is referred to.  Thanks :)

#21 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,146 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:14 PM

Brad, I am Nitrox certified with SSI. 

Thanks Brenda! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:40 AM

The Social Media directions state to use a subject line of Roatan...and I don't know what the email address is that is referred to.  Thanks :)

WHOOPS!!! We will fix that. It should say BEST OF FLORIDA and use trips@singledivers.com  :thankyou:

• CURRENTLY SAYS.......Social Media Discounts: QUALIFY by Aug 1, 2017 1 chance to win a FREE SD.com Gift Certificate for $20 or 1 year FREE SD.com Dues for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page AND for emailing to advise you have done it! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to with links to your postings along with ROATAN SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title.

CHANGING TOO:

• Social Media Discounts: QUALIFY by Aug 1, 2017 1 chance to win a FREE SD.com Gift Certificate for $20 or 1 year FREE SD.com Dues for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page AND for emailing to advise you have done it! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to trips@singledivers.com with links to your postings along with BEST OF FLORIDA SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title.

Edited by WreckWench, 03 June 2017 - 07:53 AM.

formerly...

#23 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:29 AM

Please put me down to dive on the 26th and 27th Pura Vida Dives. I'll drive down, will bring own tanks and gear.... And of course homemade goodies for the group as usual! :-)

Let know how I need to sign up/pay for these as I did not see that as an option on the thread. Also, hotel room rate for Saturday night only? Single occupancy....

Thanks,
Babs
  • WreckWench likes this
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#24 barracudababe

barracudababe

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:14 PM

Ok, well we would love 2 spots on Pura Vida days (for both Bob and I) and 1 on the starfish days (for just Bob) and we'll plan to do the bridge as well. So put us down for first on the list....ready to book as soon as you are. We could also assist with airport pickups if needed....we won't be around for the return though. Thanks

So noted - will email you to work out details and let you know when we are ready for you to book the desired segments. Thanks again and see you there (Best of Florida is my fave destination every year!)... :diver:

Hey girl you are top of the BOOKING IN PROGRESS list. I am almost ready to have Traci set up the individual days for us. You and Bob are top of the list! :thankyou: It will be so good to see you again and DIVE TOGETHER!!!!  :wakawaka:

Hey, hadn't heard anything yet so just checking in to see if you have it set up for Bob and I to finish up the booking. We want to get it all taken care of...we are so looking forward to blowing bubbles together. It has been far too long!

#25 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,760 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:04 AM

Amy and Babs, it's been a long time, can't wait to see you ladies again!!!! :dance:  :dance: :dance:  

• barracudababe and dive_sail_etc like this

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:15 AM

Amy I am waiting on the booking system to be set up. I am manually holding spots for you and Bob in the who's going section. We hope to have it done today.

formerly...

#27 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:19 AM

Hey girl it will be great to see you. I will manually add you to the list until you can sign up online. We are waiting for the inv to be adjusted and the sku's to be set up. It will be awesome to see you. Kamala.

Please put me down to dive on the 26th and 27th Pura Vida Dives. I'll drive down, will bring own tanks and gear.... And of course homemade goodies for the group as usual! :-)

Let know how I need to sign up/pay for these as I did not see that as an option on the thread. Also, hotel room rate for Saturday night only? Single occupancy....

Thanks,
Babs

formerly...

#28 barracudababe

barracudababe

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:56 PM

Thanks just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.

#29 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:43 PM

Thanks just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.

So far so good. Our booking system will not let you sign up for a trip until you have upgraded your membership. Of course you can still file for your member rebate after the trip. So while we are getting the individual days lined up for booking go ahead and upgrade. Kamala 

p.s Will you need tank rentals or just the dives? I will ensure we set it all up correctly. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND NITROX. Kamala

formerly...

#30 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:45 PM

Babs do you want a single room for Sat night? We can easily do single and may be able to do double as well. And will you have your own tanks? I think you do. 

Hey girl it will be great to see you. I will manually add you to the list until you can sign up online. We are waiting for the inv to be adjusted and the sku's to be set up. It will be awesome to see you. Kamala.

Thanks,
Babs

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users