South Florida Happy Hour now Sat Oct 29th!
Date: Oct 29th
Time: We are looking at 4:00 PM till 6:00 PM (or thereabouts) to facilitate diving on Sunday and/or other plans that evening and/or longer driving distances.
Location: NOW OCEAN 234 on A1A by Hillsboro. Which is Deerfield and halfway between Fort Lauderdale and Delray basically.
Location isn't set yet so I'm looking for suggestions. Here's what I'm looking for:
- No farther north than Boynton Beach and no farther south than Deerfield Beach (this one is open for negotiation seeing that we had a fairly strong Fort Lauderdale showing at the last HH)
- On the water - nice but not critical if it means parking to too severely limited
- Has a good bar/mingling area that we can reserve (something like a of couple of high-top tables where we can stand and order at the bar vs being constrained by having to sit a long table)
- Reasonably priced if at all possible!
Post your recommendations to this thread and I'll update this post when we have a location and date. (I"m still working with the Wench so she can attend!)
1. Twisted Fish Boynton you can order from the bar there are high tops as well at the bar.
2. Two Georges Boynton there are high tops as well as the bar.
3. JB'S in Deerfield on the ocean and super cool.
4. Ocean 234 on the ocean and super cool. you can order from the bar
5. Brass Ring Pub in Riveria Beach
Planning to attend:
1. Mark aka DiveGeek
2. Alan aka Racer184
3. Kamala aka WreckWench
4. Holly aka RideNdive
Hoping to attend (aka Maybe):
Edited by WreckWench, 28 October 2016 - 06:33 AM.