• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

BONAIRE: Who's All Going on This Trip??? Please introduce yourself! (EVEN If a veteran SDer!)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:48 PM

Welcome!!! So happy to have you joining us! You will have a blast!  And thank you for the intro!!!

Hi divers,

I am a new diver....8 dives in my log. Certified to 60 feet.  Found SD thru Planet Scuba in Tucson. Can't wait to go to Bonaire.  No visa required, correct?

Cheers,

Donna

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 divingforfun

divingforfun

Getting started

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Cert Level:open water
  • Logged Dives:33

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:11 PM

Just like reefrover, I recently retired from the East Coast and now live in fabulous, sunny AZ. Loving life!

• WreckWench and dive_sail_etc like this

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:02 PM

Just like reefrover, I recently retired from the East Coast and now live in fabulous, sunny AZ. Loving life!

Hello and Welcome!!! We are so glad you found us! This trip will be a blast!!!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#19 Holidayna

Holidayna

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:60

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:40 PM

Hi

I'm Holidayna (aka Dayna).  I'm from just outside Vancouver Canada and this cold snap we're having is making me very excited to hit the warm waters of Bonaire!  I found the site through my friend Divadiver1 and we decided to book and see what this group diving is all about.  I've got 60 dives under my belt and most of them were in Grand Cayman in 2013-2014.  Looking forward to meeting everyone and making some memories :)

#20 RustyPipes

RustyPipes

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW multiple specialitys
  • Logged Dives:350+

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:28 PM

Hi all I'm RustyPipes, aka Rob short for Robin. I hail from the Kansas City Missouri area, but originally a SOCal boy.  I'm looking forward to this trip been trying to find like minded individuals for diving and having some fun with.

I'm happy to help anyone anyway I can so feel free to ask.  I got over 350 dives and multiple specialties, I really enjoy doing liveaboards and have had some great times.

See you all soon

Edited by RustyPipes, 12 January 2017 - 05:28 PM.

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

Hi

I'm Holidayna (aka Dayna).  I'm from just outside Vancouver Canada and this cold snap we're having is making me very excited to hit the warm waters of Bonaire!  I found the site through my friend Divadiver1 and we decided to book and see what this group diving is all about.  I've got 60 dives under my belt and most of them were in Grand Cayman in 2013-2014.  Looking forward to meeting everyone and making some memories :)

I used to live in N Idaho and spent a LOT of time in BC....BEAUTIFUL!!! But for sure great to leave once in awhile to get warmed back up! We are so glad you found us and I :wub: your screen name!

formerly...

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:31 PM

Hi all I'm RustyPipes, aka Rob short for Robin. I hail from the Kansas City Missouri area, but originally a SOCal boy.  I'm looking forward to this trip been trying to find like minded individuals for diving and having some fun with.

I'm happy to help anyone anyway I can so feel free to ask.  I got over 350 dives and multiple specialties, I really enjoy doing liveaboards and have had some great times.

See you all soon

Hey Robin...it was so nice to talk to you today on the phone! I just know there will be LOTS of great stories spilling over social hours and meals! The group is shaping up to be AWESOME!!!  I am really excited!

And thanks for the offer to help...I may just need a trusty helper to keep the fun in motion and safety our top priority! :respect:

formerly...

#23 divadiver1

divadiver1

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:Divenmaster
  • Logged Dives:about 230

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

Hello Everyone,  This is divadiver1.  I'm from BC Canada, and it's freakin cold here!  So looking forward to warm sun and diving.  I have about 200 dives, but am probably a bit rusty since I haven't been for almost a year.  :(  I'm so excited to meet everyone.  We are gonna have so much fun!  See you soon.

#24 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:24 PM

Hello Everyone,  This is divadiver1.  I'm from BC Canada, and it's freakin cold here!  So looking forward to warm sun and diving.  I have about 200 dives, but am probably a bit rusty since I haven't been for almost a year.  :(  I'm so excited to meet everyone.  We are gonna have so much fun!  See you soon.

At least the cold brings much beauty....but you are right... the warm sun is calling us!!!  We are excited to meet you as well! Kamala

ps. I also :wub: your name!

formerly...

#25 scottdiver

scottdiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Advance Open Water - Getting Rescue.
  • Logged Dives:Never logged my dives till receintly.

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:14 PM

This is Scott (scottdiver)

Looking forward to Bonaire.  Recent retired.  Sold everything last year and moved from Ohio to SW Florida.....living on an island again.   Lived in the Florida Keys way back when.   

I have dove throughout the Caribbean.......dove the Blue Hole in Belize.  I spend my time fishing, playing guitar, and travel.  I also am a volunteer at an animal rescue hospital saving ocean birds and turtles.  

Just got back from Cuba. I live 2 hours from Key Largo and dive there.

Bring your guitar if you are a player ......I'll  bring mine!

• WreckWench likes this

#26 anchorboy

anchorboy

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Cert Level:deco
  • Logged Dives:900

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:26 PM

Hello,

I'm Tom aka anchorboy.  Live in eastern North Carolina where I do a lot of diving out of Morehead City spearing fish and exploring wrecks.  Also love my tropical diving.  Look forward to meeting you all.

#27 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:17 AM

:welcome: We have a lot of musicians in our group...one even got his start with us... Pup the Scuba Cowboy!  He even helps out the club for which we ALWAYS need helpers and volunteers!

I see you just moved to Fl... where? SingleDivers.com is moving is HQ to So Florida in 2017! It will be great to be near so many of our members...and yes we have a lot of members in Florida!

Sounds like you will have a lot of great things to do during your new retirement status.... and I know a GREAT group of divers diving all over the world that you can join! ;)  See where they are going next here! (A few trips that are not open for booking yet in 2017 are BELOW the list of trips that are open so scroll down to see the full matrix of trips! Our 2018 calendar will be released in our Feb newsletter! Its LOADED with great trip ops!

Glad you found us...and we are all excited to meet you! Thanks for the intro...its going to be a great trip! -ww

Looking forward to Bonaire.  Recent retired.  Sold everything last year and moved from Ohio to SW Florida.....living on an island again.   Lived in the Florida Keys way back when.   

I have dove throughout the Caribbean.......dove the Blue Hole in Belize.  I spend my time fishing, playing guitar, and travel.  I also am a volunteer at an animal rescue hospital saving ocean birds and turtles.  

formerly...

#28 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:50 AM

Hey Tom you found air! :cool1: We are lining up a great group! :welcome: I can't wait to share Morehead stories! ;)

Hello,

I'm Tom aka anchorboy.  Live in eastern North Carolina where I do a lot of diving out of Morehead City spearing fish and exploring wrecks.  Also love my tropical diving.  Look forward to meeting you all.

formerly...

#29 scottdiver

scottdiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Advance Open Water - Getting Rescue.
  • Logged Dives:Never logged my dives till receintly.

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:39 PM

:welcome: We have a lot of musicians in our group...one even got his start with us... Pup the Scuba Cowboy!  He even helps out the club for which we ALWAYS need helpers and volunteers!

I see you just moved to Fl... where? SingleDivers.com is moving is HQ to So Florida in 2017! It will be great to be near so many of our members...and yes we have a lot of members in Florida!

Sounds like you will have a lot of great things to do during your new retirement status.... and I know a GREAT group of divers diving all over the world that you can join! ;)  See where they are going next here! (A few trips that are not open for booking yet in 2017 are BELOW the list of trips that are open so scroll down to see the full matrix of trips! Our 2018 calendar will be released in our Feb newsletter! Its LOADED with great trip ops!

Glad you found us...and we are all excited to meet you! Thanks for the intro...its going to be a great trip! -ww

I live on Marco Island which is on the West coast south of Ft, Myers.

• WreckWench likes this

#30 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:52 AM

I live on Marco Island which is on the West coast south of Ft, Myers.

Cool! We will have to see how many members we have on that side of the state and see if we can do some social events there! :wakawaka:

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users