• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

THAILAND Wk #1 Feb 8-18 & Wk #2 Feb 18-28, 2018: SAVE THE DATES...What does that mean?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:46 PM

Thanks, I did this before I saw that it was already booking. :wacko: Any suggestion on where to look on this website for rules about refunds, etc. Typically I don't book so far in advance, due to work considerations. However, I would like know about the rules for possible refunds of deposits or payments (or not) so I can see what best to do in my situation. Thanks.

Hey girl we hope you can join us! Most of our members NEED us to open trips early ...in fact much earlier than this so they can plan...use miles...get time off work... etc. That being said the dep is non-refundable as well as any other progress prayments depending on when you cancel UNLESS....

• we have a wait list and can convert someone to your spot
  • you find a replacement for your spot
  • you have trip insurance
  • everything can be refundable if you cancel 12 months out

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 DiverSandra

DiverSandra

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 04 June 2017 - 09:26 AM

I'm booked.  I paid for single divers to make book my airline so not sure what else you'll need from me.  I did fill out the form

Hello Sandra, if you completed the Flight Information Form to include your personal flight data (DOB, PP# / Expiry, GOES # if you have one etc.) that should be all Kamala will need to coordinate with her air travel subsidiary. Welcome aboard Thailand 2018!! We are stoked to have you join The Wench and her Scuba Krewe on our Thai liveaboard trip!! :diver:

I was able to use miles to book a flight.  I no longer need Single Divers to book my flight.  Not sure how to cancel this portion of my trip payments.  I have uploaded my itinerary in the forms.

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

I'm booked.  I paid for single divers to make book my airline so not sure what else you'll need from me.  I did fill out the form

Hello Sandra, if you completed the Flight Information Form to include your personal flight data (DOB, PP# / Expiry, GOES # if you have one etc.) that should be all Kamala will need to coordinate with her air travel subsidiary. Welcome aboard Thailand 2018!! We are stoked to have you join The Wench and her Scuba Krewe on our Thai liveaboard trip!! :diver:

I was able to use miles to book a flight.  I no longer need Single Divers to book my flight.  Not sure how to cancel this portion of my trip payments.  I have uploaded my itinerary in the forms.

That is great news! Send an email to accounting@singledivers.com and copy me kamala@singledivers.com and ask the accountant to refund the airfare booking fee since you no longer need it. Please give her the trip name and your full name and screen name and tell her I told you to ask her to refund the fee. :thankyou:

• DiverSandra likes this

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#19 DiverSandra

DiverSandra

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:26 PM

Got my refund. Thanks Kamala! Keep me posted on the buffer hotel information. I'm going to need a room for Feb 7 and Feb 18.

#20 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:01 PM

Got my refund. Thanks Kamala! Keep me posted on the buffer hotel information. I'm going to need a room for Feb 7 and Feb 18.

You are most welcome! I will have this shortly! Kamala

formerly...

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:45 AM

Great! We will start the list of those needing extra days and get the hotel set up asap!

formerly...

#22 ScubaMark

ScubaMark

Getting started

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced, Rescue, Nitrox, SOLO,
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:00 PM

Is there still space available on the Thailand trips?  Would it be possible to sign up for both trips?

#23 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:13 AM

Is there still space available on the Thailand trips?  Would it be possible to sign up for both trips?

Yes Mark there is still room, and yes you are welcome to book both trips - to do this, simply go to the Home Page and book a package through both the 8-18 and 18-28 Feb 2018 Thailand trip pages. Feel free to email trips@singledivers.com if you have more questions or request assistance.

This is going to be an EPIC trip, glad you can join The Wench and her scuba posse!! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#24 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:22 PM

Yes Mark there is still room, and yes you are welcome to book both trips - to do this, simply go to the Home Page and book a package through both the 8-18 and 18-28 Feb 2018 Thailand trip pages. Feel free to email trips@singledivers.com if you have more questions or request assistance.

This is going to be an EPIC trip, glad you can join The Wench and her scuba posse!! :diver:

What Brad aka Dive_sail_etc said!!!  :wakawaka:

I just called you as well. My number is 864-557-6079 so give me a shout with any questions. otherwise pls sign up! Kamala

formerly...

#25 ScubaMark

ScubaMark

Getting started

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced, Rescue, Nitrox, SOLO,
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:53 PM

Sorry that I missed the phone call.  I will try to call again this week.  A quick question.  Can I dive a doubles tank setup?  I dove a set of doubles in the Maldives 2 years ago and really enjoyed it.  I have all the manifolds and valving.  I just need a second tank on which to install the valves.  Since there are always extra tanks on board, can I assume this is doable?

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:07 PM

Sorry that I missed the phone call.  I will try to call again this week.  A quick question.  Can I dive a doubles tank setup?  I dove a set of doubles in the Maldives 2 years ago and really enjoyed it.  I have all the manifolds and valving.  I just need a second tank on which to install the valves.  Since there are always extra tanks on board, can I assume this is doable?

Liveabaords do not typically have that many extra tanks on board other than a few spares. HOWEVER since we are limiting the number of people on the this trip from 18 to 12 we may be able to set it up. I will ask and let's plan to talk tomorrow. I start 3 back to back trips and want you to get your spots locked in as several big promos will be starting soon and these trips will fill out quickly!

My number is 8645576079. Kamala

formerly...

#27 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:20 AM

PROMO ALERT:

I am about ready to announce a huge promo alert that will go live in the next few days. We have a very special offering in that this is a 10 day special itinerary vs the normal 7 days. 10 is the prefect time for such a long trip and it ensures we see it all! Secondly people love the Junk BUT...its too crowded with the triple and quad shares. So we have limited the boat to 2 people per room and have a drawing based upon when you sign up for the number of chances you will receive to WIN one of the larger rooms and extra space for cameras, your stuff etc! Cool! Everyone has a chance but the sooner you sign up the more chances you have. Yes the early bird will most likely get this worm!

So these are two different reasons why you gotta sign up now if you want to join this trip. The first trip is nearly sold out with only a few spots left and the 2nd one is not far behind. With only 12 people per trip...its going to be epic! Kamala

formerly...

#28 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:53 PM

Hey gang...both of these trips are filling FAST!!! Don't miss out on a spot if you really want one!

formerly...

#29 LuvinGCM66

LuvinGCM66

Getting started

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:Stoped counting at 500

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:06 AM

So whats the PROMO?

PROMO ALERT:

I am about ready to announce a huge promo alert that will go live in the next few days. We have a very special offering in that this is a 10 day special itinerary vs the normal 7 days. 10 is the prefect time for such a long trip and it ensures we see it all! Secondly people love the Junk BUT...its too crowded with the triple and quad shares. So we have limited the boat to 2 people per room and have a drawing based upon when you sign up for the number of chances you will receive to WIN one of the larger rooms and extra space for cameras, your stuff etc! Cool! Everyone has a chance but the sooner you sign up the more chances you have. Yes the early bird will most likely get this worm!

So these are two different reasons why you gotta sign up now if you want to join this trip. The first trip is nearly sold out with only a few spots left and the 2nd one is not far behind. With only 12 people per trip...its going to be epic! Kamala

:wow:LuvinGCM - Martin 

#30 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:08 PM

So whats the PROMO?

PROMO ALERT:

The promo is that we are the only group to be offering only 12 spots on this trip vs 18 AND we are doing a very special 10 day itin which includes ALL the great 'must see things' vs the normal 7 day. We have done a soft release and BOTH trips are nearly full as a result. We only have a few spots left one each trip.

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users