HOW TO BOOK A TRIP WITH SINGLEDIVERS.COM
To book a trip requires 3-5 easy steps...
- Join or renew as a premier member. Need help? Click HERE to CREATE A MEMBERSHIP and HERE to UPGRADE A MEMBERSHIP.
- Log into www.singledivers.com HERE (not the surface interval forums here ) and use the world's ONLY fully automated trip booking system to either pay a trip deposit or sign up in full as well as sign up and pay for any extras such as nitrox, extra dives, etc. Simply place in the cart...choose your payment choice (echeck or credit) and proceed to check out. (Note want a 3% cash discount? Choose echeck and proceed to payment and the cart amt will be reduced by 3%)
- Fill out all your dive, travel and rooming forms online in our secure system and they are saved for your future trips PLUS they enable us to really help you find a great dive buddy or roommate based upon the preferences you list!
- Manage your trip via our "MY TRIPS" section of the website to make progress payments and completer your online forms.
- Stay up to date via several tools we use including our "community forums" and our forum's email client called PM's (private messages). Each trip has an OFFICIAL TRIP PM which keeps all trip updates in one chronological blog/thread and sends a courtesy email copy whenever it is posted in. We also use a subforum for each trip that contains topics related to that trip in our legacy forums so that it is easier to find information related to each trip and to communicate with us.
If you are already a premium upgraded member....
- Go to www.SingleDivers.com
- Click on TRIPS
- Click on UPCOMING TRIPS
- Click on the picture or "more" for the trip you want to join (or just to see all the details)
- Read the trip details found below the pricing matrix under all the bold purple headers such as INCLUDED, NOT INCLUDED, ACCOMMODATIONS, TRAVEL DETAILS etc.
- When ready to book click on the BOOK NOW button and you will see the various options listed that were summarized in the pricing matrix under the trip details. You choose d/o for double occupancy or s/o for single occupancy. Using the radial dial to choose your trip preference you will see either a red number of spots available OR it will say NO ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE. If it says that email firstname.lastname@example.org asking if there are other spaces that can be moved to your desired room choice ie. a non-diving room to a diver's room etc.
- After choosing your room type you can choose to pay a deposit or the full trip value by using the drop down window. (Note it the trip has been open for awhile you may need to make some catch up progress payments as well.) Once you have placed the items in the cart you wish to pay for during your booking session please click the proceed to check out button.
- Following the prompts enter a coupon code if you have one (see the purple tab called DISCOUNTS for what they are and if you qualify) and then you will choose echeck for a 3% cash discount or pay via credit card and pay the prices shown. The cash discount will be applied after you choose it. Once you have chosen your payment method then proceed to enter your payment information etc.
- Our system will send 2 emails... 1) saying you attempted an order and it will summarize the order you attempted to book. It will NOT show any cash discounts but will show a coupon if used. 2) The second email shows how much money was taken from your account ie.the amt you actually paid during your booking session.
- When your transaction has been SUCCESSFULLY completed you will see a blue box at the top of the screen that says your transaction was successful and to please proceed to complete your trip forms for the trip using our online system.
- You can complete your trip forms and make progress payments if needed by going to www.SingleDivers.com loggfing in then Trips then MY TRIPS.
ORDER BOOKING QUESTIONS?
Didn't get a 2nd email entitled THANK YOU FOR YOUR PAYMENT?
This means your payment did not go thru. Please try again.
Get several 'order acknowledgements'? Does this mean I am booked more than once?
No. In fact you are not booked at all unless you get the THANK YOU FOR YOUR PAYMENT email. Our system will generate an order attempt acknowledgement every time you try to place your order. (The system was modified from a shopping cart for merchandise so is not tied to our payment system hence two systems that work together but are not seamless.)
Have other questions?
You can check out our FAQ / HOW TO section HERE or use the Red Help Button AT THE TOP OF WHERE YOU ARE READING THIS POST or email email@example.com.
How long will it take to get a reply back?
We are a 10,000+ member dive club on steroids with members from over 35 countries. However we are run by only a handful of volunteers (we always need more so please feel free to apply). Each volunteer has a day job and responsibilities but we usually get to all questions within 24-48 hours. If it is urgent PLEASE try to call Kamala aka WreckWench at 864-557-6079 and if she is not leading on of our amazing trips she will get back to you asap. OR...EMAIL her at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will get back to you as soon as her head is above water!