• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

BTS Fri 3/23 - Sun 3/26 2018 - Secaucus NJ HELP THE WENCH = FREE ENTRY!!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16 Dave L

Dave L

People are starting to get to know me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Nitrox/Decompression
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:22 PM

Please put me down for the happy hour.....lol......can't miss that.

Dave

#17 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:43 PM

Hi, Ms Atocha Queen, Catfish, Sylvia!

Hope all is well. It looks like either Friday or Sunday will work for me this year.... I got some work for Saturday late afternoon that kind puts a stick in my eye right there.  Can you let me know if one of those will work? Looking forward to seeing lots of folks!

Oh my.... so glad we will see YOU. Wonderful news!  Both options are great, and I want you to decide.. Think about this: if you come on FRIDAY we can put you to work on some artistic creations (well, that is your thing after all). We'll be helping set up Ocean Pals and also Fish 'n Famous. Soooo... either would be fun for you, and you'd obviously be a terrific asset.  On SUNDAY the exhibits are open, and you can cruise them too. (On Fri, they don't open till 6pm).  

So here's the deal: I'm going to phone you in the next few days so we can catch up. I have two numbers for you (one ending in 7 (your preferred nbr) and one ending in 4). So if that's what's right, I've got your info!  

Looking forward to it, susiq. Our big Thanks in advance!  

• susiq likes this

#18 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:45 PM

Please put me down for the happy hour.....lol......can't miss that.

Dave

Roger that.   Thanks, Dave!

#19 susiq

susiq

• PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Board Status:Workin' hard in NYC to fund my next dream trip!
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:355

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:47 PM

Hi, Ms Atocha Queen, Catfish, Sylvia!

Hope all is well. It looks like either Friday or Sunday will work for me this year.... I got some work for Saturday late afternoon that kind puts a stick in my eye right there.  Can you let me know if one of those will work? Looking forward to seeing lots of folks!

Oh my.... so glad we will see YOU. Wonderful news!  Both options are great, and I want you to decide.. Think about this: if you come on FRIDAY we can put you to work on some artistic creations (well, that is your thing after all). We'll be helping set up Ocean Pals and also Fish 'n Famous. Soooo... either would be fun for you, and you'd obviously be a terrific asset.  On SUNDAY the exhibits are open, and you can cruise them too. (On Fri, they don't open till 6pm).  

So here's the deal: I'm going to phone you in the next few days so we can catch up. I have two numbers for you (one ending in 7 (your preferred nbr) and one ending in 4). So if that's what's right, I've got your info!  

Looking forward to it, susiq. Our big Thanks in advance!  

My phone ending with 4 is the only good one now as the other is on the fritz and I don't know when they'll repair it! Argh. First I thought that Friday would be good, BUT things are filling in work-wise so it may be that Sunday works better for me..... we'll TAWK. Big hugs. Looking forward to it!

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever-- Jacques-Yves Cousteau

#20 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:15 AM

Happy Hour Update!!  -- New Location!!

Where:  Cheeseburger in Paradise, 700 Plaza Drive, Secaucus

(near Outback Steak House,in "The Plaza at Harmon Meadows" shopping area adjacent to Meadowlands Convention Center)

When:  Saturday, 5:30 pm ..... ??      

• susiq likes this

#21 sparky103

sparky103

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:180

Posted 17 March 2018 - 12:20 PM

Can't believe this snuck up on me, I usually look for this in Jan. wondering when BTS will Finally Get Here !! 

Any-who I will be there on Sat.and I might have a few minutes to spare.....if you can guarantee that Brad won't be there.

Cat, nothing changed on my info ,but feel free to contact as needed.I'll even attend HH :hiya:

• dive_sail_etc likes this
There's a fine line between stubborn and stupid. Pete Dexter

There's hope,  just not for us. Franz Kafka

When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself. jacques-yves cousteau

I rise every morning torn between the desire to save the world, or to savor the world. E B White

In three words I can sum up life: It goes on. Robert Frost

#22 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 17 March 2018 - 01:55 PM

Can't believe this snuck up on me, I usually look for this in Jan. wondering when BTS will Finally Get Here !! 

Any-who I will be there on Sat.and I might have a few minutes to spare.....if you can guarantee that Brad won't be there.

Cat, nothing changed on my info ,but feel free to contact as needed.I'll even attend HH :hiya:

Are you kidding?? Wild horses could easily drag me away.... got any handy? :cool2: Have a blast with the Gang and BTW Happy St. Patricks Day (like you need an excuse)  :teeth:  :diver: 

• sparky103 likes this
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#23 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 04:37 AM

Sparkmeister!! So glad to hear from from you. We will see you on Saturday, and that is a very fine thing indeed. Brad... well, if we could drag him along just to pester you, we surely would do that. We'll have to think of some other ways to irritate ya...     :lol:

• sparky103 and dive_sail_etc like this

#24 sparky103

sparky103

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:180

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:36 AM

As always I expect AND request nothing less from my dive buds !

• WreckWench and dive_sail_etc like this
There's a fine line between stubborn and stupid. Pete Dexter

There's hope,  just not for us. Franz Kafka

When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself. jacques-yves cousteau

I rise every morning torn between the desire to save the world, or to savor the world. E B White

In three words I can sum up life: It goes on. Robert Frost

#25 susiq

susiq

• PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:11 AM

Happy Hour Update!!  

So sorry to be missing ALL things Saturday-- oh well, have a drink for me!!!! And unless I hear something to the contrary I'll be coming SUNDAY!!  I'll check the bus schedule and we can coordinate and confirm time at some point later this week! 

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever-- Jacques-Yves Cousteau

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:41 PM

Happy Hour Update!!  

So sorry to be missing ALL things Saturday-- oh well, have a drink for me!!!! And unless I hear something to the contrary I'll be coming SUNDAY!!  I'll check the bus schedule and we can coordinate and confirm time at some point later this week! 

Well my flight was cancelled today to the show and I have spent several hours finding another flight and getting everything put back together so YES I will make it. .....but barely! :wacko:

That being said I will have your drink for you Susiq!!!!  :blush2:

• susiq likes this

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#27 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:47 PM

A HUGE :thankyou: to ALL our helpers and friends and members coming to say hi and help us at the show so we can even have a booth. Our new members may not realize that to get a booth at the show we barter volunteer hours to the show for a reduced rate so we can afford to be at the show.

Without our AWESOME VOLUNTEERS we would not be there and then others would not learn about SingleDivers.com!!!!

And several of you are POWER VOLUNTEERS and give us many hours of help that the show and SingleDivers.com has come to rely upon... Dave, Chuck and Jerry fall into this category....  :thankyou:

And an EXTRA HUGE AND SPECIAL :thankyou: to Sylvia who TRULY IS OUR BTS QUEEN for making the magic happen  :flower:   We truly could not do the show without her! :respect: :thankyou: :respect:

We will be a bit tight this year so WE STILL CAN USE VOLUNTEERS TO HELP OUT!!! Anything you can do is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#28 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 06:26 AM

OK, Gang..... we're on the march again.  Our Happy Hour has been moved to Cheeseburger in Paradise!  Shall we call this "a movable feast"??   

• susiq likes this

#29 susiq

susiq

• PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:20 AM

How do we arrange to be let in this year? I'll be coming tomorrow (Sunday) around 12:30-1PM --do I need to text or call someone's cell when I get then to alert them so someone can "walk me in" as in the past? If so, I think catfish has my cell, but I'm happy to send it to whomever...... Can't wait to see you all!

#30 susiq

susiq

• PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:46 AM

Happy Hour Update!!  

Well my flight was cancelled today to the show and I have spent several hours finding another flight and getting everything put back together so YES I will make it. .....but barely! :wacko:

That being said I will have your drink for you Susiq!!!!  :blush2:

Better make that 2 drinks, given your travel woes! Hope it's going well!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users