• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

#4 Little Cayman 2018: Who's Going, Who's Doing What, Extra's, And Tours (General Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#46 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 August 2018 - 08:29 AM

Hey Kamala - I am still interested in the extra night on the front side of this trip, 31 August. Please include the third dive and night dive if you get enough interest. Please let me know the total cost and I will make payment on my return to the States.

Chuck
chuckE

Hi - Any word from Little Cayman Beach Resort on availability for 31 August?  I will need to change my flights out of Grand Cayman if they are booked. 

Thanks

Chuck

chuckE

Let me see Chuck...    I think they are sold out for the 31st but I will check asap and get back to you.

I looked at who we have captured in the first post for extra nights but we missed your post. I'm very sorry.

Extra Nights:
 1. Mike aka Man from Atlantis Aug 31, 2018 s/o pool then switch to ocean for Sept 1-8.- CONFIRMED AND SET UP FOR YOU BY SD  2. Jerry aka Jerrymxz ans Lisa aka GunnBDiver? extra night 08 Sept Check out 09 Sept. Awaiting Confirmation from the Resort

GOOD NEWS...got the last pool room for the 31st!!! YEA!!!!

You will be added extra nite and extra meals and extra 2 tank diving!!!!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#47 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 08:38 AM

EXTRA NITES SUMMARY:

This is what we have set up and confirmed for everyone who wanted an extra nite. (This list is in the first post of this topic along with all the other summary info.) If your name is NOT on this list we do not have you set up. Please let us know immediately if you need any extra nites to see if we can get them. :thankyou:

Extra Nights:
 1. Mike aka Man from Atlantis Aug 31, 2018 s/o pool then switch to ocean for Sept 1-8.- CONFIRMED pool for 1 nite Aug 31 with 2 extra dives, meals & lodging -SET UP FOR YOU BY SD

2. Jerry aka Jerrymxz ans Lisa aka GunnBDiver extra night 08 Sept Check out 09 Sept. CONFIRMED pool for 1 nite Sep 8 with 2 extra dives, meals & lodging -SET UP FOR YOU BY SD
3. Chuck aka ChuckE  extra night for Aug 31 requested extra nite Aug 31 CONFIRMED pool for 1 nite Sep 8 with 2 extra dives, meals & lodging -SET UP FOR YOU BY SD

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#48 Nautilus

Nautilus

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced OW, prefer warm water and pretty fishes
  • Logged Dives:120

Posted 14 August 2018 - 10:11 AM

Add-ons ok.  Not as interested in costume contest unless we get more people.  --Cynthia "Nautilus"

#49 Man from Atlantis

Man from Atlantis

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / EAN
  • Logged Dives:314

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:03 AM

Looks like everything is all set for me, yea!   Will there be anyone from SD there on Friday, 8/31 or will I be on flying solo that 1st day/nite? :poolcue: 

Thanks,

Miguel :cool:

#50 watergirl

watergirl

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:1105

Posted 14 August 2018 - 05:33 PM

Kamala,

I'm all good!

Thanks,

Theresa 

#51 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 04:33 AM

Add-ons ok.  Not as interested in costume contest unless we get more people.  --Cynthia "Nautilus"

Its time to see if we have enough! I will get that ball rolling! We need a min of 10 people to participate!

Looks like everything is all set for me, yea!   Will there be anyone from SD there on Friday, 8/31 or will I be on flying solo that 1st day/nite? :poolcue:

Thanks,

Miguel :cool:

Chuck aka ChuckE will be there the 31st and he is a seasoned SDer!!!  You will know all the ropes by the time I and the group arrive on Sat! :wakawaka:

Kamala,

I'm all good!

Thanks,

Theresa 

Thank you for letting us know!!! We are looking forward to meeting you and all our first time trip goers and of course the many repeat trip goers!

• Man from Atlantis likes this

formerly...

#52 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 20 August 2018 - 04:05 PM

Who else is getting fired up to go diving in Little Cayman!!   :dance:   It's been a bunch of years since We've :smurf:  done a recreational :fish:  dive vacation and we're looking forward to catching up with old friends and making a bunch of new friends, we'll have forever!! For those who have never been on a SingleDivers.com trip you are in for a treat!  WW :blond: does a great job putting on these trips.  When we all get there ask me about all the trips I've done.  See you all in just a couple of weeks!! :cheerleader: 

• Nimblenana likes this

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#53 Nimblenana

Nimblenana

Getting started

• Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:142

Posted 20 August 2018 - 06:34 PM

If anyone is interested in a room in Miami friday night 8/31, let me know

#54 Starshark12003

Starshark12003

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:55 AM

Greetings fellow Bubble Blowers!

I am finally coming up for air and changing my focus from western wildfires to Caribbean waters. Just4Trix and I are on a Cayman Airways flight from Miami to Cayman Brac Saturday afternoon (departs Miami at 12:30pm). After an all too long layover in Cayman Brac we have the short hop to Little Cayman, landing at 3:50pm. If anyone else is on the Miami flight Saturday, find us by the gate. Tall, bald and tattooed; but it is usually the Single Divers T-shirt that gives me away.

If you are new to Single Divers, you are in for quite a treat. This group comes from all over the country and world with two specific goals; a quality dive trip experience below and above water; and being true buddies - even if we have never met before. Kamala does an amazing job of handling the first part, but we all are responsible for handling the second part. Since all of us were first-timers at some point, and all of us was welcomed as buddies when we joined our first trip. The more experienced group members know that this is what makes this group so special and different than other dive clubs; there are no cliques here. Whether this is your first or tenth time, whether you are traveling solo or bringing your best dive buddy; everyone is a Single Diver member. That means there is also always someone to do things with. From making 3 dives a day to night diving, to laying around the pool or getting bicycles and touring the island; you'll always have the option of having a fellow Single Diver join you. Of course there is also the space to just relax alone, on a hammock with a good book and the sea as your only companions; so don't feel like you "have to" do anything.

If you come across something that bothers you, from a bad meal or room, to needing extra bug spray; please say something. The one problem will not get resolved is the one that you don't mention. Kamala is an expert at resolving problems; and she knows who to talk to and get things done. So let her know if you come across something that needs to be addressed.

While the costume party may have been canceled; the daily H2O event will still be occurring. So find a cold libation and a chair and join us for good conversation (and lots of laughs) every afternoon before dinner. We've solved most of the world's problems at H2O happy Hour's; or so it seemed at the time : :laugh: ; This is also a great chance to get to know the diverse members that make up Single Divers.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in a few short days.

Starshark

• Jerrymxz and dive_sail_etc like this
Breathe deeply but slowly and the world unfolds before you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users