• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CLOSED: April 10-17,2021 COZUMEL Dive & Grill HIKA INPUTS & TRIP BUILD OUT PLAN

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 10 February 2021 - 02:32 PM

STILL PENDING:

1. The inventory update
  2. And the shore diving add on

Done

THANKS A MILLION! I'm sorry for the extra work. Trying to clean up templates as we go.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 09:43 AM

Inventory is off: 

We requested 16 d/o and 4 s/o.  We have had 2 people sign up for s/o and the system still shows that 4 spots are available to book. So maybe we set up 6 instead of 4? Or maybe its not decreasing?

Also on the d/o we requested 14 spots and 2 have been sold BUT we only show 13 avail for sale as of today. Not sure where the other spot went too? Are we holding any back?

Thanks

PS I fixed the #4 topic public facing to show 6 s/o (the 4 in inventory as of 3-9-21 11 am ET and the 2 we have sold. I also incremented the math in the #4 topic next to where we put the names of who is going by category as a member caught we had not updated it. But I can't reconcile the d/o inv showing 13 avail to book but we've only sold 2 spots UNLESS my spot has not actually been booked but I"m on the list so getting counted twice?)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#18 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,198 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 09 March 2021 - 09:53 AM

Inventory is off: 

We requested 16 d/o and 4 s/o.  We have had 2 people sign up for s/o and the system still shows that 4 spots are available to book. So maybe we set up 6 instead of 4? Or maybe its not decreasing?

Also on the d/o we requested 14 spots and 2 have been sold BUT we only show 13 avail for sale as of today. Not sure where the other spot went too? Are we holding any back?

Thanks

PS I fixed the #4 topic public facing to show 6 s/o (the 4 in inventory as of 3-9-21 11 am ET and the 2 we have sold. I also incremented the math in the #4 topic next to where we put the names of who is going by category as a member caught we had not updated it. But I can't reconcile the d/o inv showing 13 avail to book but we've only sold 2 spots UNLESS my spot has not actually been booked but I"m on the list so getting counted twice?)

Wait, what?? Thought I fixed that yeterday.

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#19 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 09 March 2021 - 10:18 AM

Inventory is off: 

Thanks

The last inventory post was (Feb 9) listed::

NEW REVISED INVENTORY BASED UPON THE ADDITION OF 5 ROOMS:

15 rooms or 30 dive spots broken down as follows:

14  d/o diver spots

6 s/o diver spots

2 non diver spots

1 room not allocated yet...can go to any class of room category as needed when needed

No I have not booked your spot or held anything back.  I will book shortly.

Based on that and the current TP #4 - Then inventory matches.... so what should the overall inventory be (before anyone booked)?

Assuming 14 D/O and 6 S/O is correct -

We should show 11 D/O after I book you

We should show 4 S/O 

Assuming 16 D/O is correct - 

We should show 13 D/O after I book you

We should show 2 S/O 

Additionally (Maybe part of the confusion) we also have 2 D/O Non diver spots in inventory.

#20 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 10:30 AM

You are now booked.

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 02:24 PM

You are now booked.

Thank you. That was certainly causing one disconnect. FIXED!!! :wakawaka:

formerly...

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 02:27 PM

Inventory is off: 

Thanks

The last inventory post was (Feb 9) listed::

NEW REVISED INVENTORY BASED UPON THE ADDITION OF 5 ROOMS:

14  d/o diver spots

6 s/o diver spots

2 non diver spots

1 room not allocated yet...can go to any class of room category as needed when needed

No I have not booked your spot or held anything back.  I will book shortly.

Based on that and the current TP #4 - Then inventory matches.... so what should the overall inventory be (before anyone booked)?

Assuming 14 D/O and 6 S/O is correct -

We should show 11 D/O after I book you

We should show 4 S/O 

Assuming 16 D/O is correct - 

We should show 13 D/O after I book you

We should show 2 S/O 

Additionally (Maybe part of the confusion) we also have 2 D/O Non diver spots in inventory.

DANG IT! I must of been lazy and did not put the ADJUSTED INVENTORY into the first post like I should have done MY FAULT and so I did not see the adj when I was trying to reconcile the math.

The CORRECT inventory should be:

14  d/o diver spots - 3 signed up = 11

6 s/o diver spots - 2 signed up = 4

2 non diver spots - 0 signed up = 2

14 rooms above + 1 unallocated = 15 rooms

THANK YOU PAM!!! :wakawaka:

formerly...

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 08:55 AM

Pricing Error (my fault but fixing now)

The nitrox is $12 per tank retail price so x 10 = $120 NOT $114 which is what is listed. Pls fix going forward. All others will get the disc created by my mistake. (Its a throwback to the Aug trip where we had 3 boat dives a day for 3 days and I never caught it to when we went to 2 per day x 5 days)

formerly...

#24 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 11:26 AM

Please add the ADW class to this trip:  (You can add the other ones if you want  but it will probably be overwhelming...remember to mark up for the 3% credit price...these are CASH PRICES BELOW

• Open Water $375 Includes Cert Card Book 3-5 days of dive training Requires daily reading and Knowledge Reviews         
  • Advanced $350 Includes Cert Card Book 2-3 days of dive training Requires daily reading and Knowledge Reviews
  • Enriched Air $175 Includes Cert Card Book 1 day course Requires reading and Knowledge Reviews
  • Deep $125 Includes Cert Card and Materials 1 day course Requires reading and Knowledge Reviews
  • Peak Performance Buoyancy $125 1 day course Includes Cert Card and Materials Requires reading and Knowledge Reviews
  • Side Mount $285 Includes Cert Card Bok 2-3 days dive training Requires reading and Knowledge reviews
  • Wreck $125 Includes Cert and Materials 1 day course- Requires reading and Knowledge Reviews
  • Night $125 1 day course Includes Cert and Materials-Requires reading and Knowledge Reviews

formerly...

#25 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,198 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 12:49 PM

Please add the ADW class to this trip:  (You can add the other ones if you want  but it will probably be overwhelming...remember to mark up for the 3% credit price...these are CASH PRICES BELOW

• Open Water $375 Includes Cert Card Book 3-5 days of dive training Requires daily reading and Knowledge Reviews         
  • Advanced $350 Includes Cert Card Book 2-3 days of dive training Requires daily reading and Knowledge Reviews
  • Enriched Air $175 Includes Cert Card Book 1 day course Requires reading and Knowledge Reviews
  • Deep $125 Includes Cert Card and Materials 1 day course Requires reading and Knowledge Reviews
  • Peak Performance Buoyancy $125 1 day course Includes Cert Card and Materials Requires reading and Knowledge Reviews
  • Side Mount $285 Includes Cert Card Bok 2-3 days dive training Requires reading and Knowledge reviews
  • Wreck $125 Includes Cert and Materials 1 day course- Requires reading and Knowledge Reviews
  • Night $125 1 day course Includes Cert and Materials-Requires reading and Knowledge Reviews

Just so you know the only courses currently represented in the Add Ons area of the Coz April 2021 trip are below.

- Shall I edit the list to conform with the options in your quoted post? I await your concurrence before taking action.
 - I will update the pricing of the existing courses to reflect the prices in your quoted post for what is currently in the Add Ons area ONLY

:diver:

Refresher Dive Course $103 FULL PRICE max 2 divers (Booked Manually):

Nitrox Course $116 (includes manual & c-card fee) max 2 divers (Booked Manually):

Open Water Course $335 (includes manual & c-card fee) max 2 divers (Booked Manually):

Advanced Open Water Course $309 (includes manual & c-card fee) max 2 divers (Booked Manually):

Of course these in the Topic #1 would need updating as well, I just realized. I will update them and if I am all wet just tell me in the reply and I will return all pricing to how it was originally.

P.S. The Nitrox course listed in the Add On section is not mentioned at all in Topic #1 Trip Details.

• Advanced Open Water Upgrade Class $309 Credit or $300 CASH (plus the cost of the training manual) (will be set up manually not via the booking system Email trips@singledivers.com to let us know you want to add this)
  • Open Water course (does not include rental gear but includes manual & c-card fee) $335 credit $325 CASH (will be set up manually not via the booking system Email trips@singledivers.com to let us know you want to add this)
  • Scuba Refresher Course $103 Credit or $100 CASH (will be set up manually not via the booking system Email trips@singledivers.com to let us know you want to add this)

Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:10 PM

Good catch Brad. Those prices were set by another instructor. THIS MAY PRECLUDE US FROM DOING IT IN HIKA but since Ducky will be the main one teaching on Cozumel trips then its probably ok.

YES pls update the pricing in the Trip Post to the new prices (showing both credit and cash pricing) and if you don't mind make a list for Pam to change the pricing too.

If Pam says she does NOT want to set up in HIKA we will do manually like we have been doing.

formerly...

#27 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:11 PM

ADDING ANOTHER OPTION:

CAMERA RENTAL:

SingleDivers.com will be offering limited camera rentals including Paralenz and TG6.  The price is $25 CASH per day which can be applied to the purchase of a new camera (certain limitations apply). Quantities are VERY limited but its a great way to 'try before you buy'.

formerly...

#28 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,198 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 05:03 PM

Good catch Brad. Those prices were set by another instructor. THIS MAY PRECLUDE US FROM DOING IT IN HIKA but since Ducky will be the main one teaching on Cozumel trips then its probably ok.

YES pls update the pricing in the Trip Post to the new prices (showing both credit and cash pricing) and if you don't mind make a list for Pam to change the pricing too.

If Pam says she does NOT want to set up in HIKA we will do manually like we have been doing.

Kamala,
See below and reply confirmation and I will implement in the Add On section of Coz April 2021. I took the Cash prices, added 3% and rounded up if 50 cents or more, down 49 or less.

Pam,

unless Kamala intercedes, these are the Full and Cash prices for the various courses for this topic's trip. (Cozumel)

Refresher Course     $103 Full Price, $100 Cash. 1 day, max 2 divers.
Enriched Air Course  $180 Full Price, $175 Cash. 1 day, Includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Deep Dive Course     $129 Full Price, $125 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Peak Buoyancy Course $129 Full Price, $125 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Wreck Dive Course    $129 Full Price, $125 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Night Dive Course    $129 Full Price, $125 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Open Water Course    $387 Full Price, $375 Cash. 3-5 days with dive training. Includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Advanced Course      $361 Full Price, $350 Cash. 2-3 days with dive training. Includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.

Side Mount Course    $294 Full Price, $285 Cash. 2-3 days with dive training. Includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge reviews.
Max 2 divers.

#29 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 06:26 PM

The nitrox is $12 per tank retail price so x 10 = $120 NOT $114 which is what is listed. Pls fix going forward. All others will get the disc created by my mistake. (Its a throwback to the Aug trip where we had 3 boat dives a day for 3 days and I never caught it to when we went to 2 per day x 5 days)

Done

#30 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 06:52 PM

Done

Thank you!

formerly...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users