• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CLOSED: April 10-17,2021 COZUMEL Dive & Grill HIKA INPUTS & TRIP BUILD OUT PLAN

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,709 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 11 March 2021 - 06:53 PM

Good catch Brad. Those prices were set by another instructor. THIS MAY PRECLUDE US FROM DOING IT IN HIKA but since Ducky will be the main one teaching on Cozumel trips then its probably ok.

YES pls update the pricing in the Trip Post to the new prices (showing both credit and cash pricing) and if you don't mind make a list for Pam to change the pricing too.

If Pam says she does NOT want to set up in HIKA we will do manually like we have been doing.

Kamala,
See below and reply confirmation and I will implement in the Add On section of Coz April 2021. I took the Cash prices, added 3% and rounded up if 50 cents or more, down 49 or less.

Pam,

unless Kamala intercedes, these are the Full and Cash prices for the various courses for this topic's trip. (Cozumel)

Refresher Course     $103 Full Price, $100 Cash. 1 day, max 2 divers.
Enriched Air Course  $180 Full Price, $175 Cash. 1 day, Includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Deep Dive Course     $129 Full Price, $125 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Peak Buoyancy Course $129 Full Price, $125 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Wreck Dive Course    $129 Full Price, $125 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Night Dive Course    $129 Full Price, $125 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Open Water Course    $387 Full Price, $375 Cash. 3-5 days with dive training. Includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Advanced Course      $361 Full Price, $350 Cash. 2-3 days with dive training. Includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.

Side Mount Course    $294 Full Price, $285 Cash. 2-3 days with dive training. Includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge reviews.
Max 2 divers.

Thank you Brad. Just so you know... the price is always x 3% and then round UP to next whole dollar. We never round down as that's not the way the HIKA system works.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#32 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 11 March 2021 - 08:22 PM

Good catch Brad. Those prices were set by another instructor. THIS MAY PRECLUDE US FROM DOING IT IN HIKA but since Ducky will be the main one teaching on Cozumel trips then its probably ok.

YES pls update the pricing in the Trip Post to the new prices (showing both credit and cash pricing) and if you don't mind make a list for Pam to change the pricing too.

If Pam says she does NOT want to set up in HIKA we will do manually like we have been doing.

Kamala,
See below and reply confirmation and I will implement in the Add On section of Coz April 2021. I took the Cash prices, added 3% and rounded up if 50 cents or more, down 49 or less.

Pam,

unless Kamala intercedes, these are the Full and Cash prices for the various courses for this topic's trip. (Cozumel)

Refresher Course     $103 Full Price, $100 Cash. 1 day, max 2 divers.
Enriched Air Course  $180 Full Price, $175 Cash. 1 day, Includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Deep Dive Course     $129 Full Price, $125 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Peak Buoyancy Course $129 Full Price, $125 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Wreck Dive Course    $129 Full Price, $125 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Night Dive Course    $129 Full Price, $125 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Open Water Course    $387 Full Price, $375 Cash. 3-5 days with dive training. Includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
Advanced Course      $361 Full Price, $350 Cash. 2-3 days with dive training. Includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.

Side Mount Course    $294 Full Price, $285 Cash. 2-3 days with dive training. Includes Cert Card and Materials. Daily Reading and Knowledge reviews.
Max 2 divers.

I am still working out the details in Hika.... so at this time, I recommend manual like you have been doing until I figure out the best option. 

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#33 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,709 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 13 March 2021 - 09:58 AM

Roger that. I will sign up manually and let you forcus on this for the Certification in Paradise trip. Thank you!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users