• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CLOSED: Jan 22-29, 2022 COZUMEL "Dive & Photography" HIKA INPUTS & TRIP BUILD OUT PLAN

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 04 October 2021 - 04:02 PM

NOTE NEW PRICING FOR ADD ON'S :... (many changed a little as I have been doing clean up from several trips prior and price increases for 2022 or decrease in the room rates for extra nites)

AND NEW ADD-ON'S ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN GREEN AND BIGGER:

OPTIONAL ADD-ON'S:

• Extra Nights D/O (food + hotel): $154 Credit or $149 CASH
  • Extra Night S/O (food + hotel):  $205 Credit or $199 CASH
  • Extra day of diving (2 tanks) $93 Credit or $90 CASH (minimum)
  • Night Boat Dives (price per DIVE) $67 Credit or $65 CASH (minimum 6 divers)
  • Guided Shore night dive $22 Credit or $21 CASH (minimum 7 includes guide $8 CASH upgrade if you've PURCHASED the unlimited shore dive package)
  • Single afternoon boat dive $60 Credit or $58 CASH (minimum 6)
  • All you can dive shore diving (air tanks included) $67 Credit or $65 CASH
  • Shore Dive PER Tank AIR $16 or $15 CASH
  • Nitrox Upgrade Pkg for 10 boat dives including tax $134 Credit or $130 CASH
  • Additional Nitrox tanks for PM / Night boat trips or shore diving $14 Credit or $13 CASH
  • CF100 tank upgrade $42 or $40 CASH
  • Marine Park Fee Increase NOT in the Pkg so please add to your cart: $16 Credit or $15 CASH
  • Airfare Booking Fee: $37 Credit or $35 CASH (we will book your air for you)
  • Rental Gear: Payable to the dive shop directly but approx $10 per item per day
  • Rental Paralenz: $26 Credit or $25 CASH per day if renting for the week half will be applied to the purchase of a new camera.
  • Rental Camera Olympus TG6: $26 Credit or $25 CASH per day.
  • RENT-A-BUDDY or RENT-A-MENTOR Programs: SD.com offers two unique programs...renting a dive pro for your buddy or your mentor. The price is the same but you can choose between just knowing someone is watching you and you don't have to worry about OR you can dial in your diving skills such as bouyancy, trim, air consumption, weighting etc. while enjoying your vacation! Dive and Learn...its a super fun way to get back into the water or advance your skills! Price is $52 Credit or $50 CASH a day or $155 Credit or $150 CASH for the week. (BOTH programs are listed as Rent-A-Buddy in the sign up system and you tell us which you prefer...mentoring, buddy only or some combination of both!)
  • Advanced Open Water $361 Credit or $350 CASH (3-5 days with dive training. Book ordered separately. Includes Cert Card. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
  • Open Water course  $387 credit $375 CASH (does not include rental gear. 3-5 days with dive training. Book ordered separately. Includes Cert Card. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
  • Scuba Refresher Course $128 Credit or $125 CASH (will be set up manually not via the booking system Email trips@singledivers.com to let us know you want to add this)
  • Specialty courses such as Night, Deep, Aware, Boat, etc $129 Full Price or $125 CASH (does not typically include the book but you must ensure you get the correct book version from SD.com to complete your class properly. For full information please contact trips@singledivers.com to let us know which one you are taking)
  • Nitrox Course $180 Full Price, $175 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
  • Peak Buoyancy Course or Wreck Specialty $155 Full Price, $150 Cash. 1 day, includes Cert Card. Daily Reading and Knowledge Reviews. Max 2 divers.
  • Side Mount Course $294 Full Price, $285 Cash. 2-3 days with dive training. Rental harness available.Includes Cert Card. Daily Reading and Knowledge reviews. Max 2 divers.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 05 October 2021 - 08:23 AM

Add-ons completed.

Buttons added to 0-5 topics.

Will do a test booking next and then it should be ready to open.

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#18 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 09:08 AM

Test booking had one issue - you can only use 1 coupon at a time (so currently can't get a free boat night dive and a free guided shore night dive).  Do you want me to make one that accounts for both or have them go back and add the other in a separate payment / checkout?

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

#19 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 02:02 PM

Test booking had one issue - you can only use 1 coupon at a time (so currently can't get a free boat night dive and a free guided shore night dive).  Do you want me to make one that accounts for both or have them go back and add the other in a separate payment / checkout?

It is one or the other. I set it up so the shore dive kicked in when the boat dive expired.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#20 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 02:43 PM

It is one or the other. I set it up so the shore dive kicked in when the boat dive expired.

Ahh OK I do see where it says only 1 coupon but they both expire at the same time.

Here's what #1 says:

1. When paying in full
  2. When you first sign up
  3. By the deadline given. After that deadline they disappear and the code will not work. (So please leave a buffer if you need to xfer money or have questions.)
  4. Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order
  • Pay in full at time of Booking by Oct 15, 2021 for FREE BOAT NIGHT DIVE worth $67 or FREE GUIDED SHORE DIVE off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMNITEEBD1...MUST SIGN UP FOR NITE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)
  • Pay in full at time of Booking by Oct 15, 2021 for FREE GUIDED SHORE DIVE worth $22 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMGSNDEBD1...MUST SIGN UP FOR GUIDED SHORE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)

So both expire on October 15, 2021 currently - did you want the shore dive active from the 15th to another date?

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 03:09 PM

Ok I put the word OR in the there so lets just get rid of the OR shore dive part and the dates are wrong. Let's do it as follows:

• Pay in full at time of Booking by Oct 20, 2021 for FREE BOAT NIGHT DIVE worth $67  D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMNITEEBD1...MUST SIGN UP FOR THE BOAT NITE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)
  • Pay in full at time of Booking by Nov 20, 2021 for FREE GUIDED SHORE DIVE worth $22 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMGSNDEBD1...MUST SIGN UP FOR GUIDED SHORE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)

formerly...

#22 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 04:03 PM

Ok I put the word OR in the there so lets just get rid of the OR shore dive part and the dates are wrong. Let's do it as follows:

• Pay in full at time of Booking by Oct 20, 2021 for FREE BOAT NIGHT DIVE worth $67  D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMNITEEBD1...MUST SIGN UP FOR THE BOAT NITE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)
  • Pay in full at time of Booking by Nov 20, 2021 for FREE GUIDED SHORE DIVE worth $22 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMGSNDEBD1...MUST SIGN UP FOR GUIDED SHORE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)

OK I have changed the expire date:

NITE code is active from open until Oct 20

Guided Shore night dive code is active from open until Nov 20 - note your text says guided shore dive but I don't see that in the add-ons - is it the guided shore night dive or did I miss something?

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 06:37 PM

OK I have changed the expire date:

NITE code is active from open until Oct 20

Guided Shore night dive code is active from open until Nov 20 - note your text says guided shore dive but I don't see that in the add-ons - is it the guided shore night dive or did I miss something?

No its ONLY a guided NITE shore dive! Thank you!

Ok so am I good to go to open this up?

formerly...

#24 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 07:46 PM

Yes ready to open up.

I changed the #1 post to this for the coupons to reflect the new dates:

• Pay in full at time of Booking by Oct 20, 2021 for FREE BOAT NIGHT DIVE worth $67 or FREE GUIDED SHORE DIVE off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMNITEEBD1...MUST SIGN UP FOR NITE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)
  • Pay in full at time of Booking by Nov 20, 2021 for FREE GUIDED NITE SHORE DIVE worth $22 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMGSNDEBD1...MUST SIGN UP FOR GUIDED NITE SHORE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)

So if that looks ok it's ready to go.

#25 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 10:18 PM

Thanks one last question. Can you let me know if the guided shore dive is good from now to Nov 20 or just from Oct 20-Nov 20? It should be the latter ... thank you!

formerly...

#26 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 06:45 AM

You didn't specify in the #1 topic or previous info in this one so I set it to start when the trip opened.

I will change it to be good starting after the other expires on the 20th (so technically will be good on the 21st through Nov 20th).

#1 changed to the following:

• Pay in full at time of Booking by Oct 20, 2021 for FREE BOAT NIGHT DIVE worth $67 or FREE GUIDED SHORE DIVE off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMNITEEBD1...MUST SIGN UP FOR NITE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)
  • Pay in full at time of Booking from October 21st to Nov 20, 2021 for FREE GUIDED NITE SHORE DIVE worth $22 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22CZMGSNDEBD1...MUST SIGN UP FOR GUIDED NITE SHORE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP)

Let me know if that works.

#27 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 10:47 AM

PERFECT AND THANK YOU BUTCH! :respect:

formerly...

#28 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 02:50 PM

Homepage table is ready to go so when you want to open it I can quickly make it live.

#29 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 02:52 PM

Homepage table is ready to go so when you want to open it I can quickly make it live.

Go ahead and make it live.

When you get a chance pls fix the following pricing. Other instructors will not do open  water as cheaply as Ducky has it listed AND we have another instructor on this trip.

Open Water course  $464 credit $450 CASH

formerly...

#30 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 03:01 PM

Go ahead and make it live.

When you get a chance pls fix the following pricing. Other instructors will not do open  water as cheaply as Ducky has it listed AND we have another instructor on this trip.

Open Water course  $464 credit $450 CASH

OK price changed and it is now live.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users