• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CLOSED: Aug 26-31 &/or Sep 1-6, 2022 BEST OF FLORIDA MINI TRIPS...GOLIATHS & SHARKS & BHB & MAYBE MANTAS HIKA INPUTS & TRIP BUILD OUT PLAN

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 15 April 2022 - 10:08 AM

Extra night add-ons now in Florida Sharks also.  Let me know of any problems.

Thank you BOTH again!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#62 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 01:52 PM

BRAD how many people do we have signed up for the optional dives?    We may need to consolidate and I need to verify that I actually have 2 dates for BHB boat dives.

• Aug 27 BHB Boat Dive + PROFESSIONAL GUIDE 1 tank dive with tax (tank not included)  $50 CASH or $52 per person + tip  
  • Aug 27 extra 2 tank afternoon dives with tax (tank not included) $102 CASH or $105 per person credit + tip 
  • Aug 28 Black Water "Alien" boat night dive 1 tank with tax (tank not included) $86 CASH or $89 per person + tip 
  • Aug 29 BHB Boat Dive + PROFESSIONAL GUIDE 1 tank dive with tax (tank not included) $50 CASH or $52 per person + tip

ALSO according to Pat aka BlueTang the booking system does not say boat vs shore diving for the BHB dives. Is that correct? If so pls modify the descriptions and if they do then please forgive me for not checking first. Tks,

Edited by WreckWench, 28 July 2022 - 01:55 PM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#63 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,146 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 28 July 2022 - 04:15 PM

BRAD how many people do we have signed up for the optional dives?    We may need to consolidate and I need to verify that I actually have 2 dates for BHB boat dives.

• Aug 27 BHB Boat Dive + PROFESSIONAL GUIDE 1 tank dive with tax (tank not included)  $50 CASH or $52 per person + tip  
  • Aug 27 extra 2 tank afternoon dives with tax (tank not included) $102 CASH or $105 per person credit + tip 
  • Aug 28 Black Water "Alien" boat night dive 1 tank with tax (tank not included) $86 CASH or $89 per person + tip 
  • Aug 29 BHB Boat Dive + PROFESSIONAL GUIDE 1 tank dive with tax (tank not included) $50 CASH or $52 per person + tip

ALSO according to Pat aka BlueTang the booking system does not say boat vs shore diving for the BHB dives. Is that correct? If so pls modify the descriptions and if they do then please forgive me for not checking first. Tks,

Week One includes both Shore and Boat BHB dives which occur during Week One. WeekTwo lists BHB Shore Dives ONLY because there are no boat BHB dives for Week Two period. :diver:

This is what is showing in the Add Ons; should be up to date:

Extra Afternoon Boat Dive Sat 27 Aug PM Two Tank Boat Trip $102 CASH:

1.  Kamala aka WreckWench PAID
  2.  Brad aka dive_sail_etc
  3.  Joelle aka Sea_Creature_Seeker PAID

BHB Boat Dive Sat 27 Aug Dusk/Night One Tank Boat Trip $50* CASH: * includes guide for the dive

2.  Ed aka Diver Ed PAID
  4.  Steve aka soonerdiver PAID
  5.  .

BHB Boat DIVE Mon 29 Aug Dusk/Night One Tank Boat Trip $50* CASH: * includes guide for the dive

2.  .

Blackwater "ALIEN CRITTERS" Night Dive  Sun 28 Aug One Tank Boat Trip $86 CASH:

2.  Ed aka Diver Ed PAID
  4.  .

BHB Shore Dive 31 Aug FREE (Must rent tank separately):

1.  Kamala aka WreckWench
  2.  Ed aka Diver Ed
  3.  Dawne aka DiverDawne
  4.  Douglas aka DiverDawne+1 (Snorkeler)
  5.  .

BHB Shore Dive 06 Sep FREE (Must rent tank separately):

1.  Kamala aka WreckWench
  2.  Ed aka Diver Ed
  3.  Dawne aka DiverDawne
  4.  .

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#64 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 29 July 2022 - 11:16 AM

One last question Brad...do we know the max diver limits on the BHB boat dives?

formerly...

#65 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,146 posts

Posted 29 July 2022 - 01:21 PM

We own the entire boat so it should be the same number as the daily dives. Just called Bill and confirmed that is true, his boat max is 14 divers whether the usual charter or BHB dusk dive. :diver:

Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#66 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 07:39 AM

We own the entire boat so it should be the same number as the daily dives. Just called Bill and confirmed that is true, his boat max is 14 divers whether the usual charter or BHB dusk dive. :diver:

Thank you for the assist. He is hard to get ahold of. I am not happy we have so many open spots. Got to really ramp up the sales of this. I will do a last call or cancelled thing and hope that gets some divers. We should also advertise for locals to join us as well. Ideas on that?  Any word from Gabrielle?

formerly...

#67 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,146 posts

Posted 31 July 2022 - 08:24 AM

Thank you for the assist. He is hard to get ahold of. I am not happy we have so many open spots. Got to really ramp up the sales of this. I will do a last call or cancelled thing and hope that gets some divers. We should also advertise for locals to join us as well. Ideas on that?  Any word from Gabrielle?

Gabrielle has students the first part of Week One and she has not yet finalized her plans for the annual 9/11 memorial reciting of names trip to NYC but since checkout day is 9/6 she is leaning toward Week Two only. I did meet one of the members of her group who I mentioned SD to previously and she is all about Week Two, I will be helping her register as a Member and sign up for Week Two this week. Unfortunately Karen aka Gr8WhiteLover in NC has not responded to my recent inquiries about Best of Florida.

#68 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 31 July 2022 - 03:20 PM

Ok thank you Brad! I truly appreciate the help!

formerly...

#69 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 10 August 2022 - 05:51 PM

FLORIDA CLEAN UP:

1. We are removing all unsold spots in the inventory tomorrow.
  2. I have worked out a spot returning process with Emerald aka Sharks trip and working on one for Walkers aka Groupers.
  3. I now have a few spots sold 'a la carte' so need the following add on set up as follows:
  • 2 tank AM dives Groupers (use the same format as we did for the 2 tank afternoon dives on this same trip)
    • Inv = Tami Sat, Tami Sun, Joelle Sat, POSSIBLY MORE... (will know later tonight) so 3 spots so far possibly more

formerly...

#70 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 11 August 2022 - 07:05 AM

FINAL & READ TO PROCEED ON THE ADD ON:

I have the following people signing up for "just the weekend" So please leave a spot and let me know the coupon we used for Joelle so they can book with that.

CONFIGURE: 

1. Please configure one  add on SKU for 2 AM  morning dives using the same format you did the afternoon pm dive option but for AM) The price is the same.
  2. Make the inventory for AM 2 TANKS DIVES:   5    (see the summary below on how I calculated this)

THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS WILL SIGN UP ACCORDINGLY:

SAT & SUN AM DIVES

1. Joelle will sign up for SAT AM only  (already signed up as LOCAL)
  2. Tami Palaky is signing up for SAT AM  & SUN AM  (Needs to sign up as LOCAL and add this plus other dives to her cart)
  3. Chris Miller is signing up for SAT AM  & SUN AM  (Needs to sign up as LOCAL and add this plus other dives to her cart)

So we will need a total of 2 spots for the PKG they are signing up for but not.THAT IS ALREADY IN INV NO PROBLEM

And we will need 5 am dive pkg QTY for the new AM dives sku

NOTE ON SAT PM DIVES:

1. Tami and Chris will sign up for this so hoping it is unlimited or at least allows 2 more spots.

FLORIDA CLEAN UP:

1. We are removing all unsold spots in the inventory tomorrow.
  2. I have worked out a spot returning process with Emerald aka Sharks trip and working on one for Walkers aka Groupers.
  3. I now have a few spots sold 'a la carte' so need the following add on set up as follows:
  • 2 tank AM dives Groupers (use the same format as we did for the 2 tank afternoon dives on this same trip)
    • Inv = Tami Sat, Tami Sun, Joelle Sat, POSSIBLY MORE... (will know later tonight) so 3 spots so far possibly more

UPDATE ON FINAL PKG INV SPOT CLEANUP:

• Once Tami and Chris get signed up we will be able to reduce the inventory. and zero it out if I can get the last of my spots released bad to the boats.
  • We are WAITING on Brad's friend to join 2nd trip and *MAYBE* Gabrielle for 2nd trip as well.
  • As soon as I get confirmation on spot release from the first operator I will zero out the inventory. In the meantime I will do one final LAST CHANCE post!

formerly...

#71 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 11 August 2022 - 09:06 AM

OK I have added a "2 Tank Morning Boat Dives" option to the Goliath Grouper package.  It is copied from the "Extra 2 Tank Afternoon Boat Dive (Aug 27)" add-on and uses the same cost ($105).

It has 5 spots.

I checked the "Local (BHB or Boat)" package and it had 1 available so I set that to 2.

Edited by Cajun Diver, 11 August 2022 - 09:08 AM.

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#72 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 11 August 2022 - 10:48 AM

OK I have added a "2 Tank Morning Boat Dives" option to the Goliath Grouper package.  It is copied from the "Extra 2 Tank Afternoon Boat Dive (Aug 27)" add-on and uses the same cost ($105).

It has 5 spots.

I checked the "Local (BHB or Boat)" package and it had 1 available so I set that to 2.

Thank you Butch. This is what I needed. Sorry for the confusion on 'coupon'. Kamala

formerly...

#73 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 22 August 2022 - 09:41 AM

Per Kamala phone call the "Extra 2 Tank Afternoon Boat Dive (Aug 27)" and "Blue Heron Bridge Boat Dive (Aug 29)" have been unpublished in HIKA.

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#74 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 22 August 2022 - 09:49 AM

Per Kamala phone call the "Extra 2 Tank Afternoon Boat Dive (Aug 27)" and "Blue Heron Bridge Boat Dive (Aug 29)" have been unpublished in HIKA.

Thank you! They were cancelled so better to not show up.

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users