MUST READ IMPORTANT & ONGOING COVID UPDATES FOR THIS TRIP HERE
REMEMBER...ALL TRAVELERS NEED TO BE PREMIER MEMBERS OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!!!
Location: NYE Roatan "Southern Gem" & PARTY/DIVE WITH PUP THE SCUBA COWBOY!!!
Dates: DEC 31 - JAN-7 with diving days Jan 1,2,3,4,5 NOTE: We have 3 nites extra set up already if you want to keep the same room by booking via our block for early arrivals
Dive operator: CoCoView Divers
Water Temp: low 80's
Air Temp: 80 - 86F
Visibility: 60 to 90 feet
Experience Level: Novice to Moderate depending on the sites
- Roatan’s spectacular dive and snorkel sites lie along the largest barrier reef system in this hemisphere. Cocoview is known for 24/7 dive and snorkeling...just grab a tank and go! (With a buddy of course!)
- All rooms are on the ocean (either over the water or oceanfront) Chance to win free upgrade to 'over the water' for signing up early! Come hear Pup the Scuba Cowboy play and treat yourself to a fun and informative "Photo Class" for new photogs and more serious ones alike! Free Champagne at Midnight and LOTS OF ENTERTAINMENT AND PRIZES AND ACTIVITIES FOR A FABULOUS WAY TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR!
- A cozy secluded retreat above water…an awesome and colorful spectacle below. CoCoView is the most returned to dive resort in the world. Why? 30 years of perfecting our dive operation. Plus everything you want and expect in Caribbean diving: great visibility, warm water, colorful reefs, abundant & diverse marine life, wrecks and long walls AND Unlimited Shore Diving!
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Whether its coming off of covid, or recovering from surgery, moving beyond injury or just simply time catching up...many of our divers need extra help..,or have special dietary requirements...or request special accommodations so they can better enjoy their trip. We stand ready to help but we need YOU to help us to help you. First you need to fill out our "Special Request" form after you sign up for a trip. Please be specific as you can. With so many special requests we may need to triage them or when not possible we go by the date that the 'Special Requests" form was submitted. While we offer many ways for you to contact us and we do our best to retrieve your feedback from multiples sources...we MUST ask that you use the form we have set up for this purpose due to so many requests and limit the requests via other channels so as to not confuse the matter. Secondly we ask that you understand that no matter how serious your limitations may be... we can not always guarantee that we can meet them 100% but using our form, and doing so early, and clearly outlining your needs allows us to work to meet your needs appropriately...something we often can not do at the last minute given the frequency that people make special requests of us. And finally, if you do fail to use our form and have to make the requests last minute we will do everything possible to help you but possibly after we've accommodated those who were kind enough to follow our process. If you have any questions on this or anything else...please email email@example.com and we can help you.
COVID REQUIREMENTS, COVID INSURANCE & TRIP INSURANCE: No test required to travel to RTB if fully vaccinated or if not vaxed a negative Antigen or PCR test within 72 hrs of flight is required. A negative Antigen(Rapid) test is required to return to the US and PCR test is required to fly to Canada (Subject to change). NOTE: During covid all trips will require "Trip Insurance, to include Covid Insurance which means if you get stuck on the island you have money or insurance to cover it and Dive Insurance" to protect your investment. While we can not force you to buy trip/covid insurance if you 'self insure' we can not assist with refunds or claims since a constantly and rapidly changing world dictates you be prepared for the unexpected by protecting your vacation. REMEMBER... the hotel is NOT responsible because the airlines did not get you there on time or at all. So recognize that the world is crazy right now and PROTECT YOURSELF! Full COVID Details HERE
What if I need extra nights?
- We have a number of rooms on hold up to 3 days PRIOR to the 31st. If you book via our block you will ensure the best prossible price AND you will not have to change rooms.
- While we can not guarantee a roommate for the extra nights...if you book early and let us know you are arriving early...you will most likely be able to find a roommate!!
TRIP PKG PRICING:
CoCo View Rooms:
- Double Occupancy DIVER Pkg $1674 CASH* or $1725 credit
- Double Occupancy Non Diver Pkg $1574 CASH* or $1622 credit
- Single Occupancy DIVER Pkg $1974 CASH* or $2034 credit
- Single Occupancy NON Diver Pkg $1874 CASH* or $1931 credit
*All prices are per person and include the local 20% Hondurian taxes.
**Cash Discounted Price is given when you select e-check at final checkout.
NEARLY ALL INCLUSIVE "LET'S DIVE" PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 7 nights ocean front room with early sign ups able to win 'exclusive over the water accommodations'
- 5 days 2 boat dive trips daily, each trip including 1 tank at the selected site and an optional drop-off dive on return to the resort, for up to 4 tanks daily from the boat. *Optional all-day and remote destination trips may be offered during the week at an additional cost.
- Unlimited, 24 hour access to walk in, walk out shore diving and snorkeling along the reef in our “Front Yard,” literally steps from your room
- 1 FREE GUIDED shore night dive
- 3 full meals daily, including arrival dinner, breakfasts to order, daily lunches, daily dinner buffets with salad bar and choice of entrée, and breakfast on departure day (at normal hour). *If you are arriving early or departing late and wish to purchase additional meals, please let us know in advance.
- Water, Juices & Ice Tea served with included meals
- Transfers from Airport to the resort and back
- Air fills, tanks, lead and weight belt
- Lockers for gear (don't need individual locks)
- Welcome Beverage upon arrival & group orientation meeting after last group of divers arrive
- All Honduran Taxes of 19%
- FREE Product Demo's by Big Blue Dive Lights
- Resort amenities
- Free use of Ocean Kayaks
- Free Internet Access
- Chance to win FREE UPGRADE TO OVER THE OCEAN ROOMS!
- & MUCH MORE!!!!
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All options and extras listed below under Optional Add On's
- Airfare to Roatan (Airport Code = RTB)
- Marine Park fee of $15
- Alcohol, Premium Alcoholic or premium non-alcoholic beverages such as smoothies (Hit duty free and get your fave beverage!)
- Optional spa service, tours, day trips, and sightseeing are available at an extra cost.
- Rental, instruction and retail charges
- Resort and Diving gratuities usually 15-20% of base pkg (These monies go to the divemasters, boat captains and the boat crew as well as the entire dive support and hotel support staff that make our experience great. We will tip at the end of the week and collect a group tip.)
- DIVE Insurance- is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air liftsit is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.
- TRIP Insurance- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. See INSURANCE Tab below for recommendations.
Options & Extras:
- Airfare booking fee $37 FULL PRICE or $35 CASH
- Nitrox including tax for 16 tanks: $TBA FULL PRICE or $TBA CASH
- Full pkg dive gear rental SEE BELOW UNDER OPTIONAL
- Limited number of ocean view upgrades available $TBA or $TBA CASH per room or $TBA or $TBA CASH per person (Let us know and we will use the forums to manage this due to rooming issues and limited availability)
- cf100 tanks:, $TBA but very limited number available (see Extras & Add-On topic in Forums to request larger tanks)
- price to get certified OW (seems a group of non divers interested in getting certified are interested) TBA
- Shark Dive (usually on Friday so you won't miss your pkg dives) (price + tax + transfer) $TBA or $TBA CASH
- Dolphin Snorkel & Swim (usually on Friday so you won't miss your pkg dives but may be limited due to covid) (price + tax + transfer) $TBA or $TBA CASH
- Island tours of the island (price + tax + transfer).TBA
- Zipline TBA
RENTAL GEAR (Arranged in advance especially since its a holiday) but PAID FOR AT RESORT:
Discounts & Rebates:
DISCOUNTS & DISCOUNT DISCLAIMER:
You must use the code when you book as they are not retroactive after you sign up UNLESS otherwise stated like the member rebate etc.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but the accounting expenses of manually trying to do the discount is far exceeding the discount amount making it very prohibitive to manage this way. So please be sure to use the discount code AT TIME OF INITIAL BOOKING.
NOTE: The EBD or Early Booking Discounts can only be used as follows:
- When paying in full
- When you first sign up
- By the deadline given. After that deadline they disappear and the code will not work. (So please leave a buffer if you need to xfer money or have questions.)
- Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order
- Pay in full at time of Booking by May 22, 2022: for $25 off S/O or D/O diver pkg (Use COUPON CODE: 22RTB25EBD-2) AND GET AN EXTRA CHANCE TO WIN AN OVER THE OCEAN UPGRADE FREE
- Pay in full by Aug 15, 2022: Get (1) chance to win a FREE Pup the Scuba Cowboy CD or Stream2Sea Travel Essentials package
- Pay by Nov 1, 2022: Get (1) chance to win a FREE OVER THE OCEAN Room Upgrade
- Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a $50 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your postings along with ROATAN NYE SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title
- Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
- Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of check in)
- Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to email@example.com to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)
- SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.
Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order
CoCo View is one of Roatan’s best diving resorts and has steadily grown and improved since then. Over the past 30 plus years, we have continued to develop the tradition of laid-back comfort and excellent diving that our guests have come to expect. Modern upgrades to our guest amenities and diving services have made this resort the most returned to dive resort in the world, and we are always refining our diving operation to make sure it is the ultimate in diver comfort and enjoyment.
NOTE: We do not allow for specific bunks nor cabins to be reserved. You are free to request any thing you want via our reservation system but we can not guarantee any special requests can be accommodated other than those related to injuries, diets, etc. We allow roommates to determine who sleeps where. Our policy has always been to allow divers to work it out themselves and NOT assign or allow people to sign up for specific bunks. Please do not book this trip if you must have a specific cabin or rooming accommodations. If you are injured and wish to email us in advance to discuss please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll discuss if the trip is suited for your specific limitation. Thank you for your understanding.
OCEAN FRONT / OCEAN FACING / OVER THE WATER
Living on the Edge - The Water's Edge
You may be here for the diving or snorkeling, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be comfortable while you're dry!
Our 12 oceanfront rooms are located at the water's edge with spectacular views of blue, blue, and more blue. The shimmering water laps gently only a few feet from your door, an amazing sound to drift off to sleep to.
Conveniently central to both the Clubhouse and dock at our resort, all of the oceanfront rooms are situated in two buildings. Each room is traditionally decorated with Honduran colors and textiles and offers a spacious, private patio or deck where you can relax in a hammock as you enjoy the front-row view.
1. Deposit: $515
2. Progress Payment 07/20/22
3. Progress Payment 08/20/22
4. Progress Payment 09/20/22: Balance + add-ons
IF YOU NEED EXTRA TIME LET US KNOW!
SingleDivers.com uses a secure payment gateway fully integrated into our online booking system that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using the following payment options:
- An online e-check that debits your checking account automatically without having to mail in a check or having your bank mail a check from your account
- An online credit card transaction that eliminates the need to fill to fill our a credit card authorization form. (Note int'l cards please use AA as your *STATE* designation and 12345 as your zipcode and the charge should go thru. Please also note that we only can accept MC and VIsa
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible savings available including discounts from our over 10,000 member buying clout. We offer a CASH DISCOUNT that is always in BOLD RED LETTERS along with our regular pricing for easier comparison of all possible savings. The cash discount will be taken at the time of payment when you choose the "e-check" option.
HOW TO PAY:
- As you sign up for a trip you will add either the trip deposit amount or the full trip price to the shopping cart. You can also add any extras you wish to purchase but you will have to pay for them whenever you sign up for them. So if you are not ready to pay for nitrox now but want us to know you will be adding it to your order...please use the comment box to let us know ultimately what you are signing up for and any other special concerns you have or information you want us to know. Just understand we will not show you listed as doing something until it is paid for.
- When you are ready to pay for the extras you want you will click on the BOOK NOW button for the trip you are on and select the add-on(s) that you wish to pay for, add them to your cart and then check out. Depending on the trip you may need to click on the purple TAKE ME TO THE ADD-ON'S BOX. You will then either pay via e-check or credit card depending on whether you want a discount for cash or prefer the convenience of payment over time.
- When its time to make a progress payment you will click on MY TRIPS under TRIPS on the main menu. You will see "Make a Payment" under PAYMENTS in the upper right. Then choose what you are paying for and complete your payment.
- After each order you place with us you will receive an email order and payment confirmation. If you do not receive these TWO email confirmations (one showing the order at full price and one showing what was debited from your account including the cash discount) check in MY PAYMENTS to see if the payment was successful. If you do not see the payment in your My Trips then MAKE THE PAYMENT AGAIN. You will always get an order confirmation email every time you attempt an email but you will ONLY get a Payment Confirmation email when your payment was successful. If you need assistance please email .
- The MY PAYMENTS section is located under the PAYMENTS option found in the upper right of the MY TRIPS area of our site which is found under the TRIPS tab in the main menu.
- Only payments received via our secure online payment gateway/portal will be accepted and will qualify for early payment discounts. (So check before you book for any discounts you may qualify for as they can not be applied after booking.)
- If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering INCLUDING A SCREEN CAPTURE of the error here: SUBMIT HELP TICKET
- If International/ Non-US Clients and your credit card payment does not work, either use AA as the state and 12345 as the zip or please use our traditional written credit authorization form to submit your credit card payment. To receive this form click on SUBMIT HELP TICKET
Travel & Transfer Details:
Getting to Roatan is very easy thanks to the Roatan international airport, named Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport that has regular scheduled service from Houston, Atlanta, Miami and New York. Primary routings are MIA to RTB on AA or DFW to RTB on AA or IAH to RTB on United Airlines
Please check online or with your travel agent for pricing and schedule information. After you make your reservation, please include your flight arrival/departure information in the booking template. Airport pickup and transfer service is arranged based on this. If you would like SingleDivers.com to research and/or book your airfare ticket for you, we will be happy to do so for a $30 research & booking fee.
Please note that A U.S. passport valid for at least 6-months from the date of entry is required to enter Honduras. Though not required by law, some travelers have reported difficulty departing Honduras using a passport with less than three months of validity beyond the date of departure. A visa is not required, but tourists must provide evidence of return or onward travel. U.S. citizens are encouraged to carry a photocopy of their U.S. passports with them at all times, so that if questioned by local officials proof of identity and U.S. citizenship are readily available. For other global citizens, please review Honduras visa requirements posted on the Internet.
TRIP INSURANCE IS REQUIRED DUE TO HOLIDAY TRAVEL ISSUES AND THE ONGOING PANDEMIC
If you miss any Flights to (RTB) Roatan you MAY be able to catch a flight the next day but MANY run full ESPECIALLY THIS TIME OF Yand ONLY ONCE A WEEK so you may have to wait several days if not a week to get to the island! While we can not force you to buy trip insurance, we are also not obligated in any way to help you if you opt to not buy it. So to be clear....if you choose to self-insure that is fine but you also choose to accept all losses accordingly as SD.com nor any vendors will be responsible for losses due to non-insurance.Our vendors are not responsible for what the airlines do and they know we require trip insurance so will not be able to help you if you have an issue.
PRO TIP: The insurance offered when you buy your airline ticket is actually FLIGHT INSURANCE and NOT TRIP INSURANCE. It will pay a small amount if you are delayed when traveling and will usually cover the cost of a hotel room if your trip is interrupted but it will NOT cover the cost of missing your trip. Please read the details carefully if you choose this policy to supplement your OTHER TRIP INSURANCE. DO NOT USE IT AS YOUR ONLY TRIP INSURANCE POLICY. Most will pay a max of $200 if you miss the trip entirely.
Dive Assure please reference SingleDivers.com via the drop down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. Click here for Dive Assure for either a 'one time' policy OR ! an annual policy that is either BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage OR JUST TRIP INSURANCE. They offer annual plans as well as one time policies. They are not the cheapest but they are the most hassle free when filing a claim.
Diving & Itinerary:
Our weekly itinerary will consist of 5 days of 2 tank boat dives PLUS up to 2 more drop off dives on the house reef giving you a max of 4 dives off the boat starting on Sunday and ending on Thursday. We will also schedule a FREE GUIDED shore night dive for those interested as well as other diving "must see's" such as the shark dive, other special diving islands etc. Stay tuned for more details!
Diving in Roatan offers something for all skill levels with 60-90 ft of vis, mild currents, walls and water temps in the low to mid 80's this time of year.
While OUR personal Roatan DIve Week Experience may vary due to weather and conditions, the outline below will give you a good feel for the exciting week in store for us! KEEP CHECKING BACK AS MANY ACTIVITIES ARE STILL BEING LINED UP FOR THIS AMAZING WEEK OF FUN IN THE SUN AND CRITTERS IN THE SEA!!!
- Saturday NOTE the flights are much cheaper on WEEKDAYS so if you want to arrive a day or so early we can help you AND WE HAVE A NUMBER OF ROOMS WHEREBY YOU CAN ARRIVE UP TO 3 DAYS EARLY. We will help you find roommates as well but can not guarantee a roommate for extra days: - Arrive ANYTIME on the trip start date of Saturday. We will have a dive orientation at 6pm in the common area/dining area for meets and greets with other guests. RING IN THE NEW YEAR THIS EVENING with our FEATURED GUEST PUP THE SCUBA COWBOY!!!!
- Sunday:- up to 4 boat and boat drop off dives today plus unlimited shorediving plus a chance to try out some fantastic DEMO PRODUCTS!!! And Stream2Sea & Big Blue will do a full product overview of their product line with chances to win a Free Light! We will also get to DIVE WITH PUT THE SCUBA COWBOY as well as enjoy his music again this afternoon during HAPPY HOUR!!!
- Monday: up to 4 boat and boat drop off dives today plus unlimited shorediving and MORE chances to use BIG BLUE LIGHTS & STREAM2SEA PRODUCTS for FREE! Learn to hunt lionfish for those interested.
- Tuesday: up to 4 boat and boat drop off dives today plus unlimited shorediving and our FREE GUIDED SHORE NIGHT DIVE INCLUDED IN THE PKG!!! This is where Big Blue's Lights REALLY SHINE! (Don't forget to enter the FREE NIGHT DIVE PROMO by buying Big Blue before the trip!)
- Wednesday: up to 4 boat and boat drop off dives today plus unlimited shorediving and ANOTHER Shore NIGHT DIVE opportunity for those wanting to get in MORE DIVING...don't miss a chance to showcase your fave Big Blue Light!
- Thursday: up to 4 boat and boat drop off dives today plus unlimited shorediving and other activities to be announced!@
- Friday: A chance to do the shark dive, explore the island, go to West End, go Ziplining, spend time with our corporate partners and of course dry gear and start packing
- Saturday: This is departure day and the end of our exciting week in this fun Caribbean isle.You can depart ANYTIME today. (AIRPORT DEPARTURES WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY)
- DAYS AFTER YOUR TRIP: For those who opt for the add'l extra days your departure date will vary but the process will be the same. We will help you find a roomie for extra days...we just can't guaranteed it so just let us know!
Experience Required & Training/Workshops:
- Minimum Certification / Experience: Roatan diving is open to ALL levels of certification OW and up, at any experience level. Great for beginners and old pros alike!
- Certification in Paradise - Ask us about different certifications available on this trip. Its always nice to get certified in Paradise. Let us help you do this! Email TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM to request more information.
- Advanced Open Water - includes several 'advanced dives' such as navigation, night, and deep plus several choices of your own including photography, peak buoyancy, etc. Email TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM to request more information.
- Nitrox - includes book work, classroom instruction and sometimes the manual. Some classes include the use of a nitrox compatible computer and the gas itself. Some classes will give you a reduced rental rate for the computer and use of the gas if you take the class during the trip. Email TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM to request more information.
- Solo Certification - This cert will enable you to dive independently of a human dive buddy by training you to dive with a mechanical dive buddy aka a pony bottle or stage bottle. - Ask about the 'enhanced solo skills' where the instructor will challenge you with several additional skills that will complement your solo cert skills enabling you to be even MORE independent and self sufficient in the water. Email TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM to request more information.
PRICES: Prices for classes in Paradise are always more expensive than doing them at home. Sometimes SingleDivers.com has instructors on our trips who are happy to teach AND usually offer a member discount to anyone interested in taking a class. The more that take a class the more feasible a discount becomes.
Insurance, Documentation & T&C's:
Trip Insurance is STRONGLY SUGGESTED and/ IS REQUIRED on this trip due to being a major holiday, high season and still in an active pandemic! TRIP insurance is RELATIVELY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers your tripit is CHEAP (approx $100-$200) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for your investment in your dive trip. If you opt to not get trip insurance you are responsible for all losses related to your trip including not going for any reason. If diving a LIVEABOARD please consider the liveaboard rider offer by DiveAssure.com.
PRO TIP: The two primary suppliers of dive insurance DiveAssure.com and DAN are inexpensive enough to carry both. This way you will have the best coverage internationally, the best coverage domestically, primary insurance, secondary insurance and if a claim is denied on one policy you can submit it on the other. No matter what happens...YOU ARE COVERED!!! ... PRICELESS!!!
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email email@example.com your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
Alternatively you can also use....
Diver's Alert Network: Please use our reference number when ordering: ID1603080 (This only works if you are a new first time DAN member.)
A $75 document fee will be applied if you fail to submit your online and uploaded documents withing 21 days of signing up for a trip or within 3 days if signing up within 45 days of departure.
All SingleDivers.com trips require necessary documentation to facilitate booking your trip and/or making it a better experience for you. Once you complete your documents online our automated system will take the information from your last trip with us and fill out your new trip forms for you. You then add any missing information and/or change anything that is no longer current. You will find the forms you need to complete under MY TRIPS which you will find under TRIPS in the main menu across the top of the site. Since each trip requires a unique set of docs, please choose the correct trip from your "My Trips" drop down and then complete the forms required for that trip. Some trips will also ask you to complete the resort or liveaboard's forms as well.
The AIR AUTHORIZATION FORM is only required when you are having SingleDivers.com book air for you but this includes air that is part of the trip pkg price.
Not all of our forms are online as they are either infrequently used or being phased out. If you need a form that is not in our online directory, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the form you need.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All SingleDivers.com trips require:
- You complete the necessary documentation as referenced above for each trip you sign up to take with us. A $75 document fee will be applied if you fail to submit your online and uploaded documents withing 21 days* of signing up for a trip or within 3 days if signing up within 45 days of departure. NOTE THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO AIRFARE UNLESS SIGNING UP WITHIN 45 DAYS OF DEPARTURE. *Remember the Forms can be edited at any time up to 30 days prior to departure with updates such as insurance purchase/renewal, change of address, even preferences for rooming and diving so there is no reason to delay your initial Forms submissions. This enables us to meet the reporting deadlines imposed by our suppliers.
- SingleDivers.com LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- You read all the trip details before booking and commit to being responsible for post trip booking follow up by use of our TRIP PM, FORUM DISCUSSIONS and in some cases emails. You commit to ask us how to use these tools if uncertain and commit to keeping your premier membership dues current and email on file current so we can contact you. Our tools require your dues and email to be current to work. Any delays/expenses/issues due to lack of trip information will be borne by the trip goer and NOT SingleDivers.com as we regularly and routinely use these tools to communicate extensively with you. If you are not hearing from us it means you are not using the tools we have in place. Email email@example.com for help.
- You have read the EXPERIENCE REQUIRED & TRAINING/WORKSHOPS information in the online trip details to ensure that you are able to safely and comfortably meet the requirements of the trip. Please contact to further discuss any questions you have about attending one of our trips. We often accept students who would not otherwise meet the stated trip requirements because they are taking a class that will then enable them to meet the trip specifications and they will be diving with an instructor or dive master during the dives.
- We require Dive Insurance for all dives and trips as stated above and we STRONGLY recommend trip insurance for all dives and trips but in some cases require it due to vendor specific mandates. Please see the online trip details under INSURANCE to see if the trip has optional or mandatory trip insurance requirements.
- In the event of cancellation, your trip insurance will be your first line of defense. Secondary remedies include some rights afforded to you based upon when you have to cancel your trip in writing. Please see THIS link for full additional trip cancellation details.
Edited by WreckWench, 20 December 2022 - 08:14 PM.
Updated progress payment info