• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Help - I can't send PMs or see PMs

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Maria

Maria

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:24 PM

OMG, I'm impressed! That was way faster than I expected.

Thank you very much!

:-D :banghead:
Formerly known as Mahoneme

"You must have dreams of love, you must have desires. Perhaps you are made in such a way that you are afraid of them. Don't be. They are the best things you have."

Hermann Hesse

#32 TheSassyRabbit

TheSassyRabbit

I spend too much time on line

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster/Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:>750

Posted 08 April 2005 - 09:13 AM

Glad to read that others didn't receive the pre-cut -off email either. I thought I may have overlooked it, but now am convinced I just didn't get it! Probably just a good idea to double check with a few on something like that before assuming that everyone got it (especially if it's affecting a large number of people).

But, as the others say, I'm not complaining since I was apparently getting a service for free.

#33 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 April 2005 - 10:01 AM

It seems we've identifed 2 major glitches in our system in the past few days...

1. Group mailings of pm's are not sending properly or have some % of failure rate which is apparently why some of you did not get your pm's notifying you.

2. Group mailing of emails via the system also are failing...this we've now pinpointed to having bad email addys in the system causing the rest of the email batch to fail.

We are working on both of these! Thank you all again for your support and feedback! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#34 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 08 April 2005 - 10:04 AM

I've also started sending group PMs to WreckWench and to myself. That let's us know if they actually went through.
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

#35 scubafanatic

scubafanatic

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures, Cavern
  • Logged Dives:250

Posted 10 April 2005 - 12:04 AM

Hi WW, just sent my $ 25.00 fee via Paypal......please assimilate me back into the collective! :-) ......sorry about my delayed response, just returned Sat night from a week on the new Turks & Caicos EXPLORER, had a delightful trip, sure hope your imminent Saba EXPLORER trip is just as wonderful! (scubafanatic) Karl

#36 peterbj7

peterbj7

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:over 4000

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:40 PM

It occurs to me that I wasn't shown as "Trial Premier" but just as "Premier".  Does that mean that I was paid up (as I thought I was)?

In the early months of SD we would simply upgrade people directly to premier member and then revert them if they did not wish to stay a premier member. As we started to quickly grow this became too cumbersome to keep up with so we created the 'trial premier member' status.

Peter I'm guessing you would have used paypal to send money and I just verified all the records again....so it must of been some 'other' singles site you sent money to! :welcome:

Thanks, Kamala. I sent you a private email asking what sort of membership I should register for, and I don't think I've seen a reply. I have no problem with paying, I just need to know how much and what for. And for me at present Paypal is difficult (no bank account linked to it). Can I pay in some other way?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users