• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Where oh Where should I raise my kids?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Blublood

Blublood

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue / EFR
  • Logged Dives:200 +

Posted 08 April 2005 - 12:56 PM

Do not go to Oklahoma unless you want them to drive pick up trucks & think a night of entertainment is a "kegger" in a middle of a field!

Sounds like entertainment in rural Montana, Idaho, Oregon...I don't think Oklahoma has a monolpoly on trucks and field keggers! :welcome:

I go with DiveGirl on this one......Having gone to my last couple years of High School in Grants Pass, Oregon I can assure everyone the Keg in the truck in the field is a required class in High School.
“There is no more unhappy thing than a man who has accomplished all his ends in life.â€

#17 AliKat

AliKat

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 01:05 PM

Do not go to Oklahoma unless you want them to drive pick up trucks & think a night of entertainment is a "kegger" in a middle of a field!

Sounds like entertainment in rural Montana, Idaho, Oregon...I don't think Oklahoma has a monolpoly on trucks and field keggers! :welcome:

I go with DiveGirl on this one......Having gone to my last couple years of High School in Grants Pass, Oregon I can assure everyone the Keg in the truck in the field is a required class in High School.

In WV, you have add cow tipping and sheep...well, you know what they say, "WV, where men are men and sheep are nervous"
"

#18 tdtexas

tdtexas

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:152 Bluewater, not counting lake/quarry dives

Posted 08 April 2005 - 07:34 PM

In WV, you have add cow tipping and sheep...well, you know what they say, "WV, where men are men and sheep are nervous"

You are "badddddddddddddddddddd"! :welcome:
Live Life To The Fullest, ARE YOU WITH ME!!!!!!!

Tom

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
No, his mind is not for rent to any god or govement. Alway hopeful yet discontent. He knows changes are never permanent, but change is.

N. Peart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users