• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

What Do You Think?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Trimix2dive

Trimix2dive

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Trimix
  • Logged Dives:519

Posted 01 July 2005 - 02:48 PM

looks like the 90% is dwindling.

#32 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:139

Posted 01 July 2005 - 06:09 PM

I gauge it at 89-91%.

:lmao:
"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

#33 Trimix2dive

Trimix2dive

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Trimix
  • Logged Dives:519

Posted 05 July 2005 - 05:33 PM

Some great topics just never seem to go away.

The great thing about statistics and information is that they can be minipulated to come up with whatever conclusion you want them to. You just interweave colorful adjectives and language among them one direction or the other, and wah-la. And if convincing enough, 90/10 becomes 10/90 or 10/90 becomes 90/10, or somewhere in between lie the shades of grey.

But without information slanted or otherwise, then no informed decision can be made.

For the sake of not causing rioting, verbal recourse, or other mediate, I conclude that everyone shares different opinions on a variety subject. And that those opinions, wether valid or not, should be respected.

As for now, I conclude my verbal jousting with most on this thread subject matter.

And I'm glad everyone seemed to have a nice time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users