• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

1 SPOT LEFT!...2006: Sea Cortez & Socorro & Revillagigedo Islands

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#91 Bubble2Bubble

Bubble2Bubble

Arkansas HH Planner

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • Board Status:Surface Interval Starting 08/2009
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Medic, Emergency First Responder, CPR/AED-Oxygen, Dry Suit, Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:500+ Studing for my DM

Posted 01 April 2006 - 06:13 AM

Welcome Aboard Liz and Que!

Besides relaxing on the livaboard and enjoying the Great Diving Im thinking of taking Sailing and Spelling Lessons :) Plus some CME/CEU training. NP it will be great diving with you and Que again!

B2B
Dive into Life and Live for Diving!
no trees were harmed while posting any of my messages,
however a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Buy Lawn Mower and Chain Saw Parts at...
Amazon.com

#92 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:41 AM

Payment Update:

Ali aka Alikat got your check...:)

I'll check on the nitrox...k

Thanks.

Hey, Que, just noticed you moved from "interested" to "check is in the mail". Doest that mean you are going? Are we going to be roomies in the exec suite?

Yep, sweetie, and I'll even promise not to hog the shower. I think I'll cut my hair shorter and not have to worry about tangles. I have the week before off too so heading down to Cabo early. Need help unpacking in November? I don't mind coming up and helping out.

Que :birthday:

#93 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:43 AM

Welcome Aboard Liz and Que!

Besides relaxing on the livaboard and enjoying the Great Diving Im thinking of taking Sailing and Spelling Lessons :) Plus some CME/CEU training. NP it will be great diving with you and Que again!

B2B

I joined just to dive with you again, darling.

#94 AliKat

AliKat

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 03:10 AM

Payment Update:

Ali aka Alikat got your check...:o

Thanks.

Hey, Que, just noticed you moved from "interested" to "check is in the mail". Doest that mean you are going? Are we going to be roomies in the exec suite?

Yep, sweetie, and I'll even promise not to hog the shower. I think I'll cut my hair shorter and not have to worry about tangles. I have the week before off too so heading down to Cabo early. Need help unpacking in November? I don't mind coming up and helping out.

Que :P

I might just take you up on your offer to help unpacking. Still have a lot of details to work out. And, hey, I managed with one shower and 3 roomies in Fiji, I'm sure we'll be fine.
"

#95 No Pressure

No Pressure

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Board Status:occasionally bored
  • Cert Level:Master Diver/ Some tech stuff. Now mostly just jump in, float, breathe, get in the zone.
  • Logged Dives:1500+

Posted 02 April 2006 - 12:41 PM

Looks like it is lining up to be a great trip, with a great group. WW, if you can post, or email me with a tentative dive schedule, I can come up with a lecture schedule. Topics and number of contact hours can be pretty well dependent on who is interested, and their training background. MD and RN hours are counted differently. Of course there will be the disclaimer that the lecture schedule may change due to circumstances beyond our control....like choosing between another dive, and a conference. No choice there!
Diving; My zen space.

#96 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:58 PM

Looks like it is lining up to be a great trip, with a great group. WW, if you can post, or email me with a tentative dive schedule, I can come up with a lecture schedule. Topics and number of contact hours can be pretty well dependent on who is interested, and their training background. MD and RN hours are counted differently. Of course there will be the disclaimer that the lecture schedule may change due to circumstances beyond our control....like choosing between another dive, and a conference. No choice there!

I asked the boat for a revised agenda and here is what they sent me:

Day 1: Boarding until 1800hours
Day 2: Whale shark search in morning, wreck of the Salvatierra, Suwanee Rock
Day 3: at Sea
Day 4: San Benedicto
Day 5: San Benedicto
Day 6: Roca Partida
Day 7: Roca Partida
Day 8: Socorro
Day 9: at Sea
Day 10: El Bajo
Day 11: Los Islotes returning to port 1645
Day 12: disembark at 9:00am

Diving usually wraps by around 6:30 in the evening as it is dark around that time. We usually offer 1 night 'snorkel' during our Revillagigedo trips - due to the fact it is pretty sharky out there... but it definitely makes for a cool snorkel some guests really enjoy. The last dive of the day wraps at dusk - so it is during that dive that guests are allowed to bring their lights - otherwise, lights are not allowed due to our park permit limitations.

I hope the above helps! - Nautilus Explorer

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#97 Lady Liz

Lady Liz

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Board Status:do not delete any message
  • Cert Level:Advanced & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:42 PM

Payment Update:

Ali aka Alikat got your check...:cool2:

Thanks.

Que :cool1:

I might just take you up on your offer to help unpacking. Still have a lot of details to work out. And, hey, I managed with one shower and 3 roomies in Fiji, I'm sure we'll be fine.

You forgot...not only 3 roomies but a rugby player to...nice to see you again
Formerly 'Liz' but wow 'Lady Liz' thanks to Stephane & Galapagos!

#98 AliKat

AliKat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:57 PM

Payment Update:

Thanks.

Que :P

Oh, yea, forgot about our little "visitor". But at least he was gone by shower time :cool1:

I will make sure I walk by your room every morning and laugh so that you wake up!
"

#99 Lady Liz

Lady Liz

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Board Status:do not delete any message
  • Cert Level:Advanced & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:10 PM

Payment Update:

Thanks.

Oh, yea, forgot about our little "visitor". But at least he was gone by shower time :birthday:

I will make sure I walk by your room every morning and laugh so that you wake up!

Thank you I will certainly appreciate that!!!Super way to start a day!!!
Formerly 'Liz' but wow 'Lady Liz' thanks to Stephane & Galapagos!

#100 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:19 AM

Thank you I will certainly appreciate that!!!Super way to start a day!!!

One of the greatest things about an SD trip is all the laughter....the Islanders in Fiji could not get over how much we laughed. And I'll NEVER forget waking up to laughter everyday and going to sleep to laughter everynight...powerful stuff!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#101 AliKat

AliKat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:58 AM

Mark woke me up every mornign in Fifi laughing, and I think once I was up, my laughing woke everyone else up!
"

#102 rastaville

rastaville

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:lost my log book. moved too many times.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 12:34 PM

I'm interested in going on this trip. I missed the trip last yr in Oct. But i am trying hard to see about makeing this trip and a few of the other trips. I think i might have a bit more time to come up with the money for this one after coming up with it for maybe the flower gardens trip. Well i hope to see you all in MX and hopefully here in TX.

#103 Kamala

Kamala

Everyone knows me

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 12:56 PM

I'm interested in going on this trip. I missed the trip last yr in Oct. But i am trying hard to see about makeing this trip and a few of the other trips. I think i might have a bit more time to come up with the money for this one after coming up with it for maybe the flower gardens trip. Well i hope to see you all in MX and hopefully here in TX.

Hey guy...it would be great to see you on a trip! Start saving those pennies...if you need help let me know...I can get quite a bit of squeal out of those copper babies!

Don't forget to post on the FG trip that you are joining us there too! -kamala

#104 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:44 PM

Payment Update:

Just got another payment from Que.... :wakawaka:

formerly...

#105 No Pressure

No Pressure

• PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Board Status:occasionally bored
  • Cert Level:Master Diver/ Some tech stuff. Now mostly just jump in, float, breathe, get in the zone.
  • Logged Dives:1500+

Posted 12 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

Has everyone read the article in the latest Alert Diver (DAN publication) on the Isla Revillagigedos? Elizabeth Cook and Robert Yin, who have the enviable occupations of "free lance photojournalists" (i.e. dive, photograph, and write about awesome dive locations) went there and report such things as "All during our dives we're accompanied by singing humpback whales" and "Mantas are soaring through the waters, coming from every direction.." I have been to Cocos twice (so far) and am going to Galapagos July 07, but I am REALLY looking forward to this trip. Whoever has not yet signed up....do so!! These two published authors describe this place as "Revillagigedos offers diving you'll find nowhere else". I believe them.
Work overtime shifts, rob a bank, or cash in your life insurance policy. You can die later. Oh, and two weeks on a boat with a bunch of fun-loving, excited singles, CME if you want it, and the envy of every dive friend you have.....
See you there!
NP
Diving; My zen space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users