• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

1 SPOT LEFT!...2006: Sea Cortez & Socorro & Revillagigedo Islands

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#61 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 31 January 2006 - 10:38 PM

Thanks WW for the update. The diving, the boat and the crew all sound great. Count me in. I will bring my checkbook to Dallas. As for a Happy Hour. I am always up for that! I am glad I can be a reason to have one.

WOO!!! HOO!!! Any reason to have a party!!! And you most certainly are a VERY GOOD REASON INDEED!!! Oh yes...and having you on the trip will be great too!!! :wakawaka: :wakawaka: :wakawaka:

Hi there, hope I'm doing this right -- but my check's in the mail so pretend my name is also on the list to go! I've been on the Nautilus twice in B.C. and it's pretty deluxe. Captain Mike is great and Judith, if she's on crew when we go, is a very entertaining DM and all around fun girl. Looking forward to it!

Got your deposit today so you are officially on the trip!!! It will be a blast!!! :) :) :cheerleader:

put me on the interested list........ sounds tempting!

Will do!!! You'll love it and hopefully you can join us!!! This will be THE TRIP OF THE YEAR!!! -ww

And don't forget to let me know which style of room you want...you have choices you know! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#62 Sweeper

Sweeper

Getting started

• Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:200 +

Posted 08 February 2006 - 10:11 AM

Hey there,

I have sent in my deposit and am ready to go!

Michael
We can have what we want or our reasons why not!

#63 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 11:19 AM

Hey there,

I have sent in my deposit and am ready to go!

Michael

Great Michael...we'll have you on the list in no time! Thank you! You also wanted the deluxe stateroom too didn't you? Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#64 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 18 February 2006 - 10:02 AM

Hi Kamala, as we discussed, please put me on this trip, I will send you a deposit and a another payment for T/C before the end of the month.
Thanks dear,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#65 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2006 - 11:14 AM

Hi Kamala, as we discussed, please put me on this trip, I will send you a deposit and a another payment for T/C before the end of the month.
Thanks dear,
Larry

Too :-D , Larry. Looking forward to seeing you again. FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS.

Que :blush2:

#66 nurseshark

nurseshark

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW,Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 18 February 2006 - 12:26 PM

Hi Kamala

I am also very interested in this trip. I just started a new job and need to see if I can squeeze just a few more days off from them this year, If I can I am in!!!
I did a sea of cortez live aboard this year and it was a blast, I would love to return for a longer visit this time!

Karen

:-D

#67 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:02 PM

Orcaman that is great news!!! I am glad you'll be joining us and that means we'll have a videographer for the trip too! :blush2:

NurseShark....I soooooooooooooooo hope you can get the time off and join us! And if things work out we'll also be able to offer a CME/CEU option for HC professionals on the trip too! :-D

formerly...

#68 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:50 PM

:-D Well if I didn't get seasick walking in rain...and I did not have Bali and Timor lined up....I think I would buy the store out of seasick meds....and do this trip...although I would probably be in a self induced coma the whole time.....This will be among the finest diving in the World....I envy all of you.
You must endeavor to pursue!

#69 nurseshark

nurseshark

• PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 08:01 PM

Orcaman that is great news!!! I am glad you'll be joining us and that means we'll have a videographer for the trip too! :dancing:

NurseShark....I soooooooooooooooo hope you can get the time off and join us! And if things work out we'll also be able to offer a CME/CEU option for HC professionals on the trip too! :teeth:

Awesome about the CEU's....does this mean I can write this off on my taxes as an educational/proffessional expense?? :dancing: hehehehe..that would just make diving all that more enjoyable .( like I really ever need an excuse anyway but the ceu's would be great!)
Karen

:diver:

#70 nurseshark

nurseshark

• PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 08:04 PM

:teeth: Well if I didn't get seasick walking in rain...and I did not have Bali and Timor lined up....I think I would buy the store out of seasick meds....and do this trip...although I would probably be in a self induced coma the whole time.....This will be among the finest diving in the World....I envy all of you.

Just a quick question...
Have you ever tried scopalamine patches???? They work really well for even the worst seasick divers..they are by prescription only ...

Karen

#71 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 08:43 PM

Just a quick question...
Have you ever tried scopalamine patches???? They work really well for even the worst seasick divers..they are by prescription only ...

Karen

Yes and I get sick (more so) with the patch and the pill form.... There is in a thread about seasickness....somewhere in the Health section. I will try Gravol next couple of weeks....in fact two weeks from today I will be at the Blue Corner :teeth: :dancing: :dancing:

Edited by Travelnsj, 18 February 2006 - 08:44 PM.

You must endeavor to pursue!

#72 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 09:01 PM

I'll have the details the first part of March but if things work out we'll have a doctor aboard certified to offer CME/CEU's. Once we know all the details including cost etc we'll let you all know! :dancing:

Orcaman that is great news!!! I am glad you'll be joining us and that means we'll have a videographer for the trip too! :dancing:

NurseShark....I soooooooooooooooo hope you can get the time off and join us! And if things work out we'll also be able to offer a CME/CEU option for HC professionals on the trip too! :teeth:

Awesome about the CEU's....does this mean I can write this off on my taxes as an educational/proffessional expense?? :diver: hehehehe..that would just make diving all that more enjoyable .( like I really ever need an excuse anyway but the ceu's would be great!)
Karen

:diver:

formerly...

#73 scubafanatic

scubafanatic

• PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures, Cavern
  • Logged Dives:250

Posted 19 February 2006 - 07:46 PM

...just wondering, I'm having a hard time calculating the number of dives this trip plans to offer, has anyone
'done the math' on this trip ? So far, I've noticed some dive days would only have 1 or 2 dives planned, and I think
2 dive days are 'lost' mid-trip transiting to/from the Socorro/Revillagigedo Islands, and on the actual dive days
it appears the daily average number of dives would be 3 to 4 dives, so I'm just trying to get a handle on the approximate
$ per dive.

Karl

#74 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:43 AM

...just wondering, I'm having a hard time calculating the number of dives this trip plans to offer, has anyone
'done the math' on this trip ? So far, I've noticed some dive days would only have 1 or 2 dives planned, and I think
2 dive days are 'lost' mid-trip transiting to/from the Socorro/Revillagigedo Islands, and on the actual dive days
it appears the daily average number of dives would be 3 to 4 dives, so I'm just trying to get a handle on the approximate
$ per dive.

Karl

Some of this will be up to the diver but I'll pose the question to the boat and see what they come back with on this particular schedule! -ww

formerly...

#75 Bubble2Bubble

Bubble2Bubble

Arkansas HH Planner

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • Board Status:Surface Interval Starting 08/2009
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Medic, Emergency First Responder, CPR/AED-Oxygen, Dry Suit, Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:500+ Studing for my DM

Posted 20 February 2006 - 01:58 PM

:D Wow This is Great!

I havnt check in here in awhile and Its Wonderful to see all the Divers signing up for this trip!

WW you Go Gurl :P

B2B
Dive into Life and Live for Diving!
no trees were harmed while posting any of my messages,
however a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Buy Lawn Mower and Chain Saw Parts at...
Amazon.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users