• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2006: "Bahama Mama" it's the Bahamas Feb 4-11 2006

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 03 February 2006 - 02:19 AM

Hey gang...a few last minute details for those who still have online access....

1. Rooming is as follows:

a. Kevin and Brant
b. Peter and Glen
c. Casey and Jessie
d. Marci and Trace

2. I have just received word from Trace that a chronic existing medical condition has seriously flared up and has jeapordized his chances of making this trip. We are praying that he'll be able to make the trip but currently it seems he will not be joining the group. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

3. Michael aka SeaRanger has also had last minute unfortunate news and will not be able to attend. However Peter has stepped in to take his spot! :birthday:

4. One of our newest members on this trip and of the site Jessie aka VideoNut will be filming the trip and has offered to perhaps do a group video for everyone. That is great news and we'll work out the details when he sees his final work and can decide if he will offer it to the group! :dazzler:

5. The boat will not be full...aside from our group there are only 3 other people on the trip so everyone should have a blast!!!

2 more days.... :diver:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#62 Searanger

Searanger

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Board Status:0
  • Cert Level:O/W
  • Logged Dives:170

Posted 03 February 2006 - 08:50 AM

You guys have a great trip...I'm so sad :birthday: that I won't be joining you as I had a last minute business commitment that couldn't be changed. The good news is that I will be joining the boat when you're leaving on the 11th....so I have something to look forward too!

Trace...I hope everthing works out well and you have a speedy recovery

Michael

#63 videonut

videonut

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:DM
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 03 February 2006 - 10:06 AM

HEY ALL,
HEADING TO THE BAHAMAS TOMORROW. WILL BE SHOOTING VIDEO & STILL PHOTOS. COULD BE AVAILABLE ;-) LOOKING FORWARD TO DIVING THIS PART OF THE BAHAMAS, BEEN TO MOST OF THE REST. LETS DIVE

JESSE

Attached Images

• PILOT_WHALES_7.JPG

#64 ScubaBrant

ScubaBrant

Getting started

• Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:11

Posted 03 February 2006 - 10:35 AM

Hey, a couple questions for everyone. First, is anyone else coming in on Bahamas Air 372 at 7:10PM? (It used to arrive at 4 something, but they changed it). If so, maybe we could link up to get a ride to the dock.

Also, is anyone bringing a laptop? I'd like to either burn my photos from my card reader to a dvd or cd (which I can bring if someone has a burner), or to an external hard drive, which I can bring too.

What I can offer in return is a non-commercial, fully functioneing verion of Photoshop 7 for you to install on your machine (for anyone), for your photo enhancing, manipulation, amusement. I have a really cool pulg-in which will remove distortion and chroma shift usually found in underwater pics.

See you soon!

Come to kindly terms with your Ass, for it bears you.

#65 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 03 February 2006 - 10:44 AM

Hey, a couple questions for everyone. First, is anyone else coming in on Bahamas Air 372 at 7:10PM? (It used to arrive at 4 something, but they changed it). If so, maybe we could link up to get a ride to the dock.

Also, is anyone bringing a laptop? I'd like to either burn my photos from my card reader to a dvd or cd (which I can bring if someone has a burner), or to an external hard drive, which I can bring too.

What I can offer in return is a non-commercial, fully functioneing verion of Photoshop 7 for you to install on your machine (for anyone), for your photo enhancing, manipulation, amusement. I have a really cool pulg-in which will remove distortion and chroma shift usually found in underwater pics.

See you soon!

Brant,

I'm not aware of anyone else coming in on BahamasAir, but I don't think I have a complete list of flight details

And you might want to contact VideoNut about the laptop; he sounds like a likely candidate for having a laptop with him!

Have a great trip!

Kim

#66 BabyDuck

BabyDuck

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:60+

Posted 03 February 2006 - 02:32 PM

waah! :dltears:

now i'm not only the only girl, I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY!!

both the guys i knew backed out!

only gin will give solace now...sniff, sniff...

#67 videonut

videonut

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:DM
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:03 PM

I am bringing my laptop & I have full capabilities to copy anything
Jesse

#68 ScubaBrant

ScubaBrant

Getting started

• Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:11

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:24 PM

Cool. I'll bring PS 7 and some pieces of software for video you may want to play around with if you don't already have them. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Keep a light on for me.

Come to kindly terms with your Ass, for it bears you.

#69 Dive_buddy

Dive_buddy

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:198

Posted 03 February 2006 - 09:38 PM

See you soon!

I am arriving in GGT on Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR72/AT7 (type that 3 times, fast) at 8:09pm. Anyone else arriving around that time? Wanna find a place to eat and relax before making for the boat? I will have a laptop, but it does not have a burner. Anyone know if the boat has burner abilities?

See you all tomorrow.
Olympic diving is a sport. Scuba diving is an obsession.

#70 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:46 PM

waah! :dltears:

now i'm not only the only girl, I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY!!

both the guys i knew backed out!

only gin will give solace now...sniff, sniff...

Hey gang...knowing Babyduck it won't take much gin...and she'd know EVERYONE in a short period of time. She is a doll and the group will be thrilled to meet her...can't say they will every be the same again...but they weill certainly be thrilled at meeting her!!!! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users