• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

FLORIDA Dive of the Month: February 24-26, 2006

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 nextariel

nextariel

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:350+

Posted 31 January 2006 - 07:33 PM

Kerry - I hope things work out and you will be able to make the trip. It woould be great to dive with you again.

Luann - glad you are all set. Look forward to meeting you. I think this is going to be a great time!
Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can. --Elsa Maxwell, September 28, 1958

#62 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW (plus EMT Training)
  • Logged Dives:45

Posted 31 January 2006 - 10:18 PM

Kerry - I hope things work out and you will be able to make the trip. It woould be great to dive with you again.

Luann - glad you are all set. Look forward to meeting you. I think this is going to be a great time!

I think I still need medical release forms or something???
who's leading this parade anyway?

#63 nextariel

nextariel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 05:57 PM

I think I still need medical release forms or something???

I will pass out the SD Trip and Medical liablitity release form before the dive on Saturday. If you would like prior to that PM me with your email address and I will forward one to you.
Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can. --Elsa Maxwell, September 28, 1958

#64 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

People are starting to get to know me

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech
  • Logged Dives:2312

Posted 04 February 2006 - 11:48 PM

I wish I could dive with the manatees again with you! I'm not sure if any of you were reading the other thread, but I did post a trip report from SCUBA diving with the manatees at Crystal River last Sunday. It was amazing! Have fun, everyone. :angel2:
:evilgrin:

#65 fun2dive

fun2dive

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:35-50

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:26 AM

I am just getting caught up on this thread, after volunteering lots of information to various people about the area. Unfortunately I already have diving planned that weekend at Morrison Springs, and I can't get out of it since I am helping with the teaching side of things. I am sure you guys will have a wonderful time with the manatees, and I look forward to catching up with you next time you are in Florida or I am where you are!
:diver:

Wish I could dive with the Manatees, too. I am supposed to be taking my cavern cert at Morrison that weekend, too. Hopefully we can meet up between dives to say hello. I am the 4'10" diver with doubles! See ya there!

#66 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech
  • Logged Dives:2312

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:01 PM

I am just getting caught up on this thread, after volunteering lots of information to various people about the area. Unfortunately I already have diving planned that weekend at Morrison Springs, and I can't get out of it since I am helping with the teaching side of things. I am sure you guys will have a wonderful time with the manatees, and I look forward to catching up with you next time you are in Florida or I am where you are!
:diver:

Wish I could dive with the Manatees, too. I am supposed to be taking my cavern cert at Morrison that weekend, too. Hopefully we can meet up between dives to say hello. I am the 4'10" diver with doubles! See ya there!

Great! Who is your cavern instructor? I'll be looking for you...I'll be there all day.

#67 nextariel

nextariel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 05:19 PM

So where are all the Florida :diver: ? We have 2 lovely ladies coming all the way from Houston to meet the SD Florida gang, as well as see the manatees. We want to show these 2 ladies how welcoming we Floridians can be! :cheerleader: :)

#68 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 09 February 2006 - 01:25 PM

Hey gang...only a few of you have made your payment arrangements for this trip so far! Please do so in order to finalize boat spots etc. Thank you -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#69 BradfordNC

BradfordNC

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • Cert Level:certifi-what?
  • Logged Dives:2 and 1/2

Posted 09 February 2006 - 03:45 PM

:)

Heya, finaly getting your cavern cert huh? figured you would have knocked it out by now.

:D

Great! Who is your cavern instructor? I'll be looking for you...I'll be there all day.

are you cave or cavern diving? what kinda class ya doing at Morrison?
OK, lets make a deal. If you stop telling me how to dive, I'll stop going down to the bus station at 2am to slap d***s out of your mouth.

#70 jholley309

jholley309

• PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:20-ish

Posted 09 February 2006 - 05:33 PM

Hey gang...only a few of you have made your payment arrangements for this trip so far! Please do so in order to finalize boat spots etc. Thank you -ww

Whew! Just got back from Birmingham--PayPal payment sent! WOOOHOOO! :)

Had to make a reservation at the Econo Lodge, though; Days Inn is full for the weekend now. Bummer!

Cheers!

Jim
Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is what you do in spite of your fear.

Every man has fear. Any man who has no fear belongs in an institution. Or in Special Forces.

#71 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW (plus EMT Training)
  • Logged Dives:45

Posted 09 February 2006 - 06:06 PM

I should be pd....sent paypal...
who's leading this parade anyway?

#72 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:33 PM

Thanks to Luann, James and Sandy...got your payments! Still need to settle up with a few more folks...

1. Jill aka nextariel . . . Fri - Sun (pd)
2. Luann aka finley . . . Fri - Sun (inv & pd)
3. Jim aka jholley309 . . . Fri - Sun (inv & pd)
4. Sandy aka ScubaPunk . . . Fri - Sun (inv & pd)
5. diverjed . . .
6. odiecho . . . Fri - Sun
7. Jerry aka fdnyjery . . . Fri - Sun (pd via paypal)
8. Norm aka normblitch . . . Sat HH and Sun

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#73 normblitch

normblitch

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Board Status:Ginnie Springs 12/17, Crystal River 12/18...
  • Cert Level:Cave
  • Logged Dives:522

Posted 10 February 2006 - 06:47 AM

K,

I'm afraid I'm still on the maybe side...my 13-yr old Beagle Walker is having surgery, and my attendance will depend largly on the Outcome...

Norm

Thanks to Luann, James and Sandy...got your payments! Still need to settle up with a few more folks...

1. Jill aka nextariel . . . Fri - Sun (pd)
2. Luann aka finley . . . Fri - Sun (inv & pd)
3. Jim aka jholley309 . . . Fri - Sun (inv & pd)
4. Sandy aka ScubaPunk . . . Fri - Sun (inv & pd)
5. diverjed . . .
6. odiecho . . . Fri - Sun
7. Jerry aka fdnyjery . . . Fri - Sun (pd via paypal)
8. Norm aka normblitch . . . Sat HH and Sun

#74 nextariel

nextariel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 06:08 PM

I will be out of touch until February 18th. I will respond to any questions at that time. I hope we have some last minute interest.

#75 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 07:05 PM

I will be out of touch until February 18th. I will respond to any questions at that time. I hope we have some last minute interest.

If anyone else wants to join us let me know! I'll cover for Jill while she it out! We will also do a Feb 14 broadcast and will announce the details on this so I do expect we'll get more interest!

And Norm...your baby is in my prayers...I know how much of the family they become!!! kamala

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users