• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

I'm off to California this weekend!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,711 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 22 June 2006 - 02:11 PM

Hey gang...I leave tomorrow for the Long Beach Scuba Show! I'll be hopefully meeting some of our CA SDer's...I know I'll meet Leo aka 2CaptRon a new member...and Cindy aka WaterPhoto and hopefully LOTS more new and current members!!!

I'll be back late Monday but should be able to get online while I'm gone! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 04:11 PM

Hey gang...I leave tomorrow for the Long Beach Scuba Show! I'll be hopefully meeting some of our CA SDer's...I know I'll meet Leo aka 2CaptRon a new member...and Cindy aka WaterPhoto and hopefully LOTS more new and current members!!!

I'll be back late Monday but should be able to get online while I'm gone! -ww

:D I am planned to come back on the 6pm boat from Avalon arrive LB at 7 tomorrow....if I can get all my work done....I will try to catch the 3:45 arrive LB about 5...either way we can run down to Belmont Shores for a bite to eat.....Who is up for that??

PS...WW...you should of said something earlier.....you could of gone over to Catalina for the day!

Edited by Travelnsj, 22 June 2006 - 04:21 PM.

You must endeavor to pursue!

#3 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 22 June 2006 - 06:10 PM

PS...WW...you should of said something earlier.....you could of gone over to Catalina for the day!

Agree, Scott... WW could have gotten in a little kelp forest diving while she was here.

As I PM'ed, Kamala, if I make it over there it will be Sunday. I'll take the early Long Beach boat from Avalon and return the same day on a late boat.

Although I almost always attend the show if I'm in town, this year the male pikeblennies are courting and I'd really like to get more footage of them while they are still active. Munching and Mating takes precedence over business (although, of course, meeting Kamala would be pleasure as well).

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,711 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 06:44 PM

Thank you both...I'm looking forward to seeing Scott again! And meeting DrBill for the first time! But alas if I don't meet you...I guess it will have to wait until more women join us in Roatan!!!

Perhaps we should start the 'More Women in Roatan So DrBill Can Go' club!!!! :wacko:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#5 waterphoto

waterphoto

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 23 June 2006 - 10:47 AM

I'm in town staying at my friend's in San Pedro. We'll be at the show on Saturday. It would be great to have a central meeting place/time, so we can all catch up. Kamala has my cell number, so if you set something up, give me a call or if you want something to do today, call.

Cin
aka waterphoto

#6 waterphoto

waterphoto

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 25 June 2006 - 10:19 AM

I looked for you at the show yesterday, but didn't see any familiar faces for SD. We spent about 3 hours roaming around. Sorry to have missed meeting up. Maybe next time.

Cin
aka waterphoto

#7 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 10:43 AM

:birthday: We were there...Leo, Kamala and me!...Kamala tried to call you but the number she had was wrong.....funny...then i took off to San Pedro to see family....Saw some great places to add to my list :birthday:

Edited by Travelnsj, 25 June 2006 - 10:45 AM.

You must endeavor to pursue!

#8 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 25 June 2006 - 11:13 AM

After a "rough" day of diving (weather and water wise), I woke up at 6:15 to get ready to catch the 8:00 boat to Long Beach. However, my good intentions quickly faded as my eyes closed for another hour... and I missed the opportunity to catch the boat. Therefore, I'm going to skip the Show this year and spend a "liesurely" Sunday editing the footage from yesterday's three dives so I can relax tonight with a good movie and, perhaps, some great conversation (interesting how conversation and conservation differ just by the swap of two letters).

#9 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,711 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 09:54 AM

Cindy I had the wrong number for you in my celfone so missed you! :evilgrin: I spoke with your friends at Wilderness Travel and found glimpses of you being there...but didn't see you...dang it!

Well the show was a quick one for me as I've been on a waiting list for 2 months for a booth and never did get one. So I was a walking booth on Sunday...and YES we did draw LOTS of attention for SingleDivers.com!

Pictures and reports coming soon in the Reports of SD Events & Trips forum here!

And be looking for lots of great stuff that came out of the CA Show! Other than not seeing everyone in the area that I wanted to see :thankyou: ...I did meet many new folks several of which will soon be active on SD! :thankyou:

A full report coming soon! Check here for the first installment!

formerly...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users