• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

This is not a dating organization.... but stuff happened....

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#166 UnderSeaBumbleBee

UnderSeaBumbleBee

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Cert Level:OW working on AOW
  • Logged Dives:50+

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:01 AM

I believe there has been a mistake. I specifically asked that my guess be withdrawn. I do not wish to be a participant. Please choose a different person.

And yet here you are reading the thread, still posting, still participating! You can't help yourself like a moth draw to a flame!!!!

Congratulations Bill and Kamala!

Have your broken the news to Cassie? How will she fit in all this?

Leah

#167 Jocasseegirl

Jocasseegirl

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Cert Level:Got my OW at Lake Jocassee in September, 2005 (with Bill Routh)
  • Logged Dives:15-ish

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:09 AM

PICTURES!!! I WANT PICTURES!!!! :)

Great big congratulations to Bill and Kamala :) Kamala, I can't wait to meet you at Jocassee - hopefully very soon!!

All my love to both of you!
Following Him,

Jocasseegirl (aka Debbie Fletcher)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

#168 dad+2(.5)

dad+2(.5)

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Cert Level:open water,nitrox
  • Logged Dives:50

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:12 AM

:) :) :birthday: Congratulations to Kamala and Bill! :cool1:
"Here's to woman! Would that we could fall into her arms without falling into her hands"Ambrose Bierce, quoted in Grattan's Bitter Bierce

#169 Basslet

Basslet

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:23 AM

Congrats Kamala!!! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person! I don't know Bill but I'm sure he's a great guy and deserving of much love and happiness.

#170 Basslet

Basslet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:25 AM

I believe there has been a mistake. I specifically asked that my guess be withdrawn. I do not wish to be a participant. Please choose a different person.

Best Wishes for the happy couple! Congratulations!

Can I have her present for guessing the most outrageous couple? (Not that there's anything wrong with that) :) And I did beat Scubahawk to the guess.

#171 Jocasseegirl

Jocasseegirl

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:31 AM

Congrats Kamala!!! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person! I don't know Bill but I'm sure he's a great guy and deserving of much love and happiness.

You're right - he is a great guy :) - not to mention the best SCUBA instructor on the planet!
Following Him,

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

#172 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:38 AM

Best Wishes for the happy couple! Congratulations!

Ok,

Hey Everyone!!

Below is the corrected prize winner list:

1. Dan aka ScubaTooth
2. Christi aka BeachBunny - Claimed!
3. Linda aka BlueDolphin - Claimed!
4. John aka Platypusman and Sparky - Claimed!

#173 Mermaid Lady

Mermaid Lady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts
  • Board Status:Looking for freedive-friendly trips
  • Cert Level:Advanced, Nitrox, Rescue
  • Logged Dives:~180

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:50 AM

Let me the first to say

Congratulations!!!

I second that Kamala and Bill!! :dazzler: :) :dazzler: :dazzler: :birthday: :dazzler: :birthday: :birthday: :dazzler: :)

But what's gonna happen to single divers now!?!?!? :dazzler: :cool1:

Edited by Mermaid Lady, 17 October 2006 - 07:53 AM.

Cheers,
Teresa,
The original
Mermaid Lady
Bass player for the band formerly known as Opulent.

"'
I'm only wearing black until they come out with something darker..."

#174 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:57 AM

Let me the first to say

Congratulations!!!

I second that Kamala and Bill!! :birthday: :) :birthday: :dazzler: :birthday: :dazzler: :cool1: :dazzler:

Thank you all! We REALLY appreciate the well wishes! Lord knows he'll need 'em! :)

But what's gonna happen to single divers now!?!?!?

NOTHING will happen...remember we cater to single not married and married but buddyless divers...oh yes that reminds me...guess it is time to change my profile to 'spoken for but buddyless'. Afterall he does have a dive shop and 2 dive charter businesses...and won't be able to dive with me that often...unless I help with his local charters! Guess I'll have to dive the Cooper River some more and explore Lake JoCassee that I hear so much about! :dazzler:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#175 Mermaid Lady

Mermaid Lady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts
  • Board Status:Looking for freedive-friendly trips
  • Cert Level:Advanced, Nitrox, Rescue
  • Logged Dives:~180

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:09 AM

NOTHING will happen...remember we cater to single not married and married but buddyless divers

:thankyou: Thank you! :thankyou:
I am about to graduate and I'd hate to see SingleDivers go away just as I get money again.

I love your trips and hope to go on many more. :D

...oh yes that reminds me...guess it is time to change my profile to 'spoken for but buddyless'.

Hehe. Welcome to the club Wench!

(although I am still working on Emir) :lmao:
Cheers,
Teresa,
The original
Mermaid Lady
Bass player for the band formerly known as Opulent.

"'
I'm only wearing black until they come out with something darker..."

#176 dad+2(.5)

dad+2(.5)

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Cert Level:open water,nitrox
  • Logged Dives:50

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:11 AM

NOTHING will happen...remember we cater to single not married and married but buddyless divers...oh yes that reminds me...guess it is time to change my profile to 'spoken for but buddyless'. Afterall he does have a dive shop and 2 dive charter businesses...and won't be able to dive with me that often...unless I help with his local charters! Guess I'll have to dive the Cooper River some more and explore Lake JoCassee that I hear so much about! :D

:thankyou: :thankyou: :lmao: Come on..the locals want to meet ya!
"Here's to woman! Would that we could fall into her arms without falling into her hands"Ambrose Bierce, quoted in Grattan's Bitter Bierce

#177 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:26 AM

NOTHING will happen...remember we cater to single not married and married but buddyless divers

:thankyou: Thank you! :thankyou:
I am about to graduate and I'd hate to see SingleDivers go away just as I get money again.

I love your trips and hope to go on many more. :D

...oh yes that reminds me...guess it is time to change my profile to 'spoken for but buddyless'.

Hehe. Welcome to the club Wench!

(although I am still working on Emir) :lmao:

No worries! SD is not going anywhere!!! In fact it will just get bigger and stronger with OTWDiver's help!

As for our trips...I am about ready to start announcing our 2007 trips but still trying to finalize the details on many of them. I will however start putting some place savers out there so you know what we are up too! -ww

And :lmao: :D :thankyou: for appreciating and enjoying our trips...we are always trying to improve them and keep them fun, fresh and in fabulous new locations! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#178 Jocasseegirl

Jocasseegirl

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:29 AM

Let me the first to say

Congratulations!!!

I second that Kamala and Bill!! :D :thankyou: :twist: :taz: :D :hugs: :lmao: :2cool:

Thank you all! We REALLY appreciate the well wishes! Lord knows he'll need 'em! :thankyou:

NOTHING will happen...remember we cater to single not married and married but buddyless divers...oh yes that reminds me...guess it is time to change my profile to 'spoken for but buddyless'. Afterall he does have a dive shop and 2 dive charter businesses...and won't be able to dive with me that often...unless I help with his local charters! Guess I'll have to dive the Cooper River some more and explore Lake JoCassee that I hear so much about! :P

There is a beautiful "lady" at the bottom of Lake Jocassee who would like to meet you - you think you might get your tri-mix and go see her? I hear she's worth the effort :lmao: Plus, the topside refreshments are pretty darn good, if I may say so myself :thankyou:
Following Him,

#179 Terri

Terri

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:41 AM

Congratulations to the happy couple!!! I'm thrilled for my good buddy, Kamala - and can't wait to meet Bill one day!
'I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead'...JB

#180 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:41 AM

There is a beautiful "lady" at the bottom of Lake Jocassee who would like to meet you - you think you might get your tri-mix and go see her? I hear she's worth the effort :thankyou: Plus, the topside refreshments are pretty darn good, if I may say so myself :thankyou:

Well THAT will be a great thread/contest topic in itself...will she or won't she get her trimix and train to dive to 300+ feet to see the BEAUTIFUL lost lady of Lake JoCassee!

I know I will not be the first girl to dive her...a special lady that Bill knows and who is training with him now is on that path with that intent! But I never thought that I'd ever dive in general let alone run dive trips or become a divemaster and lord knows anyone who knew me in the early days would of had a heart attack on the spot thinking about me doing my intro tech training and wearing doubles, carrying stage bottles etc.

So I guess anything is possible but I also know that as you take a step forward in your diving you need to make sure that you are VERY COMFORTABLE and GOOD with that step before you take the next one. That is how you prevent accidents in our beloved sport and it is not a contest...it is not a race. While being the first to do something is great...just doing it is all the achievement you really need...and of course doing it well! And 'over and over again' if you like it!!! :lmao:

But yes...after seeing the videos and watching the documentaries done so far...I know I'd love to see it. However I might just do boat support with you and see it via the cameras on the boat...that would be cool as well! (And yes I hear your topside refreshments are awesome! Except for the used green m&m's that tumble in the water to the deco line! ):D

Who knows...maybe we'll do a deep, tech SD dive to see your special 'lady'. That would be awesome too! -ww

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users