• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

8 Spots Left! Sept (16)18-29 2007 The Philippines! Yes another S. Pacific Diving Fantasy!

• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

#31 domino22

domino22

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 21 January 2007 - 05:19 PM

I will be in PG then Dumagete in less than two weeks can I post a short trip report here? When the time comes?

#32 nurseshark

nurseshark

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW,Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 21 January 2007 - 08:17 PM

I will be in PG then Dumagete in less than two weeks can I post a short trip report here? When the time comes?

Please do..it will be interesting to see what you think of the diving..

Karen

#33 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech
  • Logged Dives:2312

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:09 PM

sunshinediver

WW is currently out of town at a conference and should be back first of the week. Unless fingrabber has the details i think we should have them when she gets back.

Im looking foward to this trip as well as i have been convinced to go by a higher power with very little arm twisting.

Tooth

Are there any more details on the trip available?

#34 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:01 PM

sunshine

hopefully WW will get this updated as i dont have any inside information at this time. all i know is that i will be on the trip with mobile studio in tow for above and below(w/ two rigs possilbly) shooting.

tooth

FWIW: this post is # 666 for- anyone superstitious?

Edited by Scubatooth, 25 January 2007 - 01:07 PM.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#35 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:07 PM

Working on it now! :cheerleader:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#36 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:34 PM

sunshine

hopefully WW will get this updated as i dont have any inside information at this time. all i know is that i will be on the trip with mobile studio in tow for above and below(w/ two rigs possilbly) shooting.

tooth

FWIW: this post is # 666 for- anyone superstitious?

I noticed how quickly your post number increased. I guess I'm not the only superstitious person. :evilgrin:

#37 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 11:27 AM

Working on it now! :welcome:

Any more details on this trip? I have FF miles tentatively reserved (I want to visit friends in Singapore while already half way around the world) and need to make a decision by midnight tonight.

#38 Penguin

Penguin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 28 January 2007 - 01:02 PM

This looks like a winner!! Can't wait for more details.

#39 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:58 PM

Working on it now! :P

Any more details on this trip? I have FF miles tentatively reserved (I want to visit friends in Singapore while already half way around the world) and need to make a decision by midnight tonight.

Hey girl just verifing the hotel has OUR dates in their system. I expect confirmation soon but I also don't see it as a problem. The hotels want us so I know they will accommodate WHEN WE WANT TO BE THERE! :P

I hope you can get the miles again...k

p.s. I GUARANTEE that this trip is a go!!! Just trying to make sure all the details are correct! :)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#40 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:08 PM

Trip Update:

This trip is now open for booking! Please note several great early booking specials...

1. Book and deposit by Feb 20th and you may win a chance for FREE NITROX for the trip!
2. Or Book and pay in full by Feb 20th and receive $100 off this already extremely low price!!!

formerly...

#41 domino22

domino22

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master

Posted 04 February 2007 - 10:19 PM

Well I am here at Sabang beach and all my gear never made the flight out of LAX! I hate LAX and will never go thru that Fu$#%^& place again. Bags left Taiwan this morning so untill they arrive I am trying to stay out of trouble, but got to watch the super bowl this morning. Hope to dive Tuesday if my stuff gets here today. Boycot LAX I will forever third time in a row I had something go wrong on a dive trip because of that airport and I use that term lossely. Will give update on matters later. domino22 from Puerto Galera

#42 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2007 - 10:32 PM

Well I am here at Sabang beach and all my gear never made the flight out of LAX! I hate LAX and will never go thru that Fu$#%^& place again. Bags left Taiwan this morning so untill they arrive I am trying to stay out of trouble, but got to watch the super bowl this morning. Hope to dive Tuesday if my stuff gets here today. Boycot LAX I will forever third time in a row I had something go wrong on a dive trip because of that airport and I use that term lossely. Will give update on matters later. domino22 from Puerto Galera

Too bad about your bags---time for massages? You have a perfect excuse to be a nudist now. :birthday:

I like to pick up my bags and check them in myself anytime I leave the country instead of letting the airlines transfer it to another carrier. Happen to me once before so I'm still paranoid.

Good luck on the rest of the trip,
Que :birthday:

#43 chinacat46

chinacat46

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI
  • Logged Dives:1527(8 in fresh water)

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:54 AM

I hate LAX as well and MIA too. Luckily though all the bad things that have happened to me at LAX have been on return. I fly thru LAX on Thursday knock on wood nothing goes wrong. I fly LAX to Singapore nonstop a 17+ hour flight UGH!!!

#44 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range

Posted 05 February 2007 - 08:18 AM

well im game, its about time i get out of the country to see the world. So this will be stop one in my 07 travel tour.

i would prefer nitrox but need the details still

from photographers that have been out there before is this a location for wide angles or is this macro territory as theres a possibility that i will have a completely new camera rig and wondering if i need to get the macro port when i order it.

The location lends it self to so many photo ops on land but i will have to see how it goes.

thanks for the heads up everyone as i will have to make sure i keep the camera case with me when going through lax.

Tooth

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#45 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 08:19 AM

I hope you had trip insurance...it would pay for lost diving, extra costs associated with getting your luggage and/or replacement stuff if you needed to buy things.

Fortunately when we did our AP flight to Fiji all 26 of us got all our luggage without issue! :birthday: it works that way again!

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users