• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Oct 5-7 NCSeafood Festival & Artifacts! & SHARKS!!!

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#181 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:52 PM

by the way, about 2 weeks ago, a bull shark was caught by some kids in Morehead City Inlet :teeth:

You're just trying to scare me so that you can hold me tight and soothe my fears, aren't you. :lmao: :cheerleader:

Who, me??

by the way, how fast can you swim?? :cool1:

#182 Stingray1

Stingray1

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:49 PM

by the way, about 2 weeks ago, a bull shark was caught by some kids in Morehead City Inlet :lmao:

You're just trying to scare me so that you can hold me tight and soothe my fears, aren't you. :o :cheerleader:

Who, me??

by the way, how fast can you swim?? :teeth:

I need to go hit the pool for laps.
All I have to do is swim faster than the slowest person.
I'm bringing my turbo fins. :cool1:
:D
Phyllis

#183 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:56 PM

Trip Update:

Please check the first post in this thread to see if the information regarding tank size and nitrox and fills is correct. If not, please let me know ASAP. If the information is not in the first post, please provide that to me.

Nitrox: Nitrox Fills for drive in divers are 30% mix. 100's $14; 80's $12
Nitrox: Nitrox Rentals for fly in or drive in divers are steel or alum (mix is 30%) 100's $19; 80's $16
Air: Air Fills 100's $7; 80's $6
Air: Air Rentals 100's $12; 80's $8

I am still missing surveys from some of you. The surveys are a requirement for all SD trips. Please send them to me as soon as you can. If you need the password, let me know. You can find the documents by clicking on the link in my signature line.

:cheerleader:

#184 Topless

Topless

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD
  • Logged Dives:138

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:19 PM

I am still missing surveys from some of you. The surveys are a requirement for all SD trips. Please send them to me as soon as you can. If you need the password, let me know. You can find the documents by clicking on the link in my signature line.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. :cool1:

Are ya comin? :cheerleader:

#185 Topless

Topless

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD
  • Logged Dives:138

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:22 PM

by the way, how fast can you swim?? :cheerleader:

You need a calendar to time me. :cool1:

#186 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:03 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah. :cool1:

Are ya comin? :cheerleader:

No. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it this time.

So when can I expect your survey, and tank info? :teeth:

Edited by ScubaPunk, 02 October 2007 - 09:04 PM.

#187 BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW + Deep, Wreck, Drysuit, Navigation, Night, Rescue, Nitrox Specialties

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:13 PM

Trip Update:

I am still missing surveys from some of you. The surveys are a requirement for all SD trips. Please send them to me as soon as you can. If you need the password, let me know.
:cheerleader:

I need a password to print the documents.
BB

When you make fish laugh, they can't bite you.

#188 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:14 PM

Reminder:

About the forms....

Streamling the process...

Hopefully you can all see that we are streamlining our processing of vital information needed for a trip. Too many of the forms have come to me personally when I'm traveling and do not get forwarded properly to our trip coordination team or they come via fax/mail and have to be scanned and then emailed to Scubapunk and other trip coordinators. We are hoping to have this process automated so that you can fill them out online by next year but until then we have established a special email address where all the trip forms and flight information etc. should go too. From there it is logged, recorded and transferred to critical spreadsheets that contain information that we need to run a trip. It is a lot of inforumation and therefore a lot of work. That is why it is imperative that we get them from you early in the process so that as we near ticketing and final manifest stages of the trip we have what we need.

What is needed, what format and how to send it...

Please take a moment to fill out the trip forms that we need...a waiver/release and the rooming/diving/general survey. If you have not done so...or if we can not locate them due to the volume of documents we receive other than via trips@singledivers.com then please resend them to trips@singledivers.com if we do not show receipt of them. We will be happy to hit the reply button to let you know that we have rec'd them as well as post in the thread that we have rec'd them. Note that we'll also open them to ensure that they are filled out completely. So please provide any missing information also back to trips@singledivers.com as soon as you can.

If you can not fill the forms out without printing them first, please ask for a word copy vs pdf format and you'll be able to copy the form into a document or email and fill it out so that you can email it. The trip coordinators can help you if you have any questions. Please be looking for a pm or email from one of our trip coordinators if we do not show receipt of your forms. Please resend them to trips@singledivers.com (you can fax the waiver/release but we need you to email the survey and your flight details.) Keep in mind that you will still need to fax any credit card authorizations due to signature requirements.

Questions and New Process for 2008 Trips...

If you have any questions please let us know. Starting with our 2008 trips you will not be fully signed up for a trip unless you have also completed the proper forms. Our increasing volumes and add'l resort/boat/consolidator needs necessitate that we get this information from you early in the booking process so it will be part of the total booking process starting with our 2008 trips as we post them.

Thank you all for your help in facilitating the booking of our trips. -Kamala

#189 Drewski

Drewski

Getting started

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor (NAUI 7537), I'm a WRECK diver!
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:29 PM

Hey ScubaPUNK: :cheerleader:

I did my survey, waiver, CC form (whew, a lot of work) and faxed everything to the fax number on the form, but I'm still listed as "check's in the mail!"

:teeth:

Can you help me out here? :cool1:
Drewski
To visit my Flickr page, click here or check out WreckDiverVideo.com.

#190 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:43 PM

Payment Update:

1. Manuel aka RunsWithBulls got your payments for the trip and nitrox tanks (both checks) :cheerleader:
2. Monte aka BubbleBoy got your payment for base trip and resolved your tank rental situation so you can pay for that. :cool1:
3. Phyllis got your check too! :teeth:

Document Update:

1. Manuel aka RunsWithBulls got your waiver and survey.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#191 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:44 PM

Hey ScubaPUNK: :cool1:

I did my survey, waiver, CC form (whew, a lot of work) and faxed everything to the fax number on the form, but I'm still listed as "check's in the mail!"

:lmao:

Can you help me out here? :teeth:

My printer ran out of ink while downloading the files sent to my fax. I will have more ink in the am to fix it and will update then! :cheerleader:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#192 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:08 PM

Trip Update:

I am still missing surveys from some of you. The surveys are a requirement for all SD trips. Please send them to me as soon as you can. If you need the password, let me know.
:thankyou:

I need a password to print the documents.

PM sent. PLEASE do not print but rather copy to a word doc and then fill out and then email to trips@singledivers.com

formerly...

#193 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:21 AM

Hey ScubaPUNK: :thankyou:

:cool1:

You are not suppose to fax everything. You need to email your survey to trips@singledivers.com. I cannot get the surveys if you fax them, and Kamala will not be able to process them.

Payments need to be made to the dive shop for the tanks, so I need that info from everyone pronto!

#194 BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW + Deep, Wreck, Drysuit, Navigation, Night, Rescue, Nitrox Specialties

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:58 AM

Hey ScubaPUNK: :thankyou:

:cool1:

You are not suppose to fax everything. You need to email your survey to trips@singledivers.com. I cannot get the surveys if you fax them, and Kamala will not be able to process them.

Payments need to be made to the dive shop for the tanks, so I need that info from everyone pronto!

I couldn't find a Word version of the Medical Release, so, I just scanned it and emailed the PDF file. Hope that's OK.

I'll just bring cash for my tank rentals and fills, rather than mail a check. At this point, it will get there faster.

I still don't know where to go when I get there at 2:00 am. Is there a lobby in the lodge with a sofa? Maybe you can leave a mattress on the porch for me or something?

Edited by BubbleBoy, 03 October 2007 - 09:07 AM.

BB

When you make fish laugh, they can't bite you.

#195 Drewski

Drewski

Getting started

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor (NAUI 7537), I'm a WRECK diver!
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:41 AM

Well now, that would probably explain it. SORRY!

I'll scan the forms to PDF and e-mail shortly...

I'm bringing all my own tanks and will pay cash for Nitrox on site...

THANKS

Andy
Drewski
To visit my Flickr page, click here or check out WreckDiverVideo.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users