• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Oct 5-7 NCSeafood Festival & Artifacts! & SHARKS!!!

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#61 gmk

gmk

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:157

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:21 PM

Okay for the good news - I am starting a new job.

The bad news - my first day is 01 October and I am not going to be able to get time off that soon and won't be able to make the trip.

It doesn't look like there is a waiting list - but hopefully someone will see a cool shark for me.

gwyn
:banghead: :diver: :tears: :o :fish:

#62 runswithebulls

runswithebulls

Getting started

• Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue and Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:175

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:25 AM

Hi, there, i would love to go to NC for the wreck diving trip; i may drive from NYC; please put me in the interested list, i am in the process of completing deposit and paperwork. Thanks,

Manuel

#63 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:17 AM

Hi, there, i would love to go to NC for the wreck diving trip; i may drive from NYC; please put me in the interested list, i am in the process of completing deposit and paperwork. Thanks,

Manuel

That is great news! We have several members from the NYC area that are interested in this trip and one that is going. I'm sure someone else might want to carpool with you if you drive! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#64 BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW + Deep, Wreck, Drysuit, Navigation, Night, Rescue, Nitrox Specialties
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:21 PM

Kamala,

I'm trying to find an extra day off so that I can make this trip. I would probably drive in this time.

When will the charter be back at the dock on Sunday the 7th? I'm trying to get an estimate of when I could be on the road back to NYC on Sunday.
BB

When you make fish laugh, they can't bite you.

#65 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 16 September 2007 - 09:09 PM

Kamala,

I'm trying to find an extra day off so that I can make this trip. I would probably drive in this time.

When will the charter be back at the dock on Sunday the 7th? I'm trying to get an estimate of when I could be on the road back to NYC on Sunday.

The Wench is on her way to the Philippines, so I don't know when she will be able to respond to your question. Hopefully there will be an internet connection that she will have access to. I will send her an email with your question also.

Edited by ScubaPunk, 16 September 2007 - 09:10 PM.

#66 Topless

Topless

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD
  • Logged Dives:138

Posted 16 September 2007 - 09:24 PM

Kamala,

The dive op has the trip scheduled to get back to the dock at 3PM.

#67 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:49 PM

Kamala,

Thank you Topless. Hey how bout you jumping on this trip? You're within driving distance. :D :flower:

#68 BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW + Deep, Wreck, Drysuit, Navigation, Night, Rescue, Nitrox Specialties
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:15 AM

Kamala,

Thank you Topless. Hey how bout you jumping on this trip? You're within driving distance. :D :flower:

SCUBA Punk,

A 3pm return on Sunday sounds like it could work. I could probably be on the road back to NYC by 4pm. Put me down as interested at this point. There is no rush for a reply, but, please ask Kamala when she gets a chance to work up the cost with 3 days of diving and Fri-Sat night lodging.
BB

When you make fish laugh, they can't bite you.

#69 Topless

Topless

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:33 PM

Thank you Topless. Hey how bout you jumping on this trip? You're within driving distance. :hiya: :)

I'm going. I told Kamala a few weeks ago, but she's been pretty hammered getting everything ready for last Friday. I'll get the paperwork to fins this week.

#70 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:16 PM

Kamala,

Thank you Topless. Hey how bout you jumping on this trip? You're within driving distance. :hiya: :)

SCUBA Punk,

A 3pm return on Sunday sounds like it could work. I could probably be on the road back to NYC by 4pm. Put me down as interested at this point. There is no rush for a reply, but, please ask Kamala when she gets a chance to work up the cost with 3 days of diving and Fri-Sat night lodging.

Will do. I'll put you on the list.

#71 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:25 PM

Thank you Topless. Hey how bout you jumping on this trip? You're within driving distance. :D :hiya:

I'm going. I told Kamala a few weeks ago, but she's been pretty hammered getting everything ready for last Friday. I'll get the paperwork to fins this week.

You must post in the thread if you want to be added to the list. A verbal to Kamala will not hold up in court!! Please send your trip survey to Trips@singledivers.com. DO NOT send them to Kamala via email or snail mail. If you can scan your Release form and email that to Trips@singledivers.com that is the preferred method. If you do not have access to a scanner, then fax the Release Form only to Kamala. :)

#72 Topless

Topless

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:41 PM

You must post in the thread if you want to be added to the list. A verbal to Kamala will not hold up in court!! Please send your trip survey to Trips@singledivers.com. DO NOT send them to Kamala via email or snail mail. If you can scan your Release form and email that to Trips@singledivers.com that is the preferred method. If you do not have access to a scanner, then fax the Release Form only to Kamala. :)

Please add me to the list of attendees.

#73 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:50 PM

Please add me to the list of attendees.

I have added you to the interested list. Have you put the check in the mail yet? Kamala will move the names up from that point when she processes the payments. Be patient for this step to occur, as she is traveling right now.

#74 scubaken

scubaken

Getting started

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Cert Level:500 dives Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:500

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:07 AM

Good Morning Kamala

Well Oct. 3 is coming fast and I am having a hard time thinking about much other. I have a couple questions if I may. Iwill be landing on Oct. 3 ( had to or I would miss the bus on the 4th) so should I just catch a hotel in Raleigh, and if so can you suggest what is worthy of me going to see as I will have the full day of the 4th to play before meeting you guys at the airport?? Secondlly after rereading the write-up I see the return to the airport will not work for me as I depart at 240 pm. any suggestions there?? Can you tell me how far is Morehead City from Raleigh, perhaps I should rent a car ??? whats your thoughts on that .

Scubakencanada

#75 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:34 AM

Good Morning Kamala

Well Oct. 3 is coming fast and I am having a hard time thinking about much other. I have a couple questions if I may. Iwill be landing on Oct. 3 ( had to or I would miss the bus on the 4th) so should I just catch a hotel in Raleigh, and if so can you suggest what is worthy of me going to see as I will have the full day of the 4th to play before meeting you guys at the airport?? Secondlly after rereading the write-up I see the return to the airport will not work for me as I depart at 240 pm. any suggestions there?? Can you tell me how far is Morehead City from Raleigh, perhaps I should rent a car ??? whats your thoughts on that .

Scubakencanada

Kamala is in the Philippines so I'll try to answer your questions

Morehead City is about a 2.5 hour drive from Raleigh. You might want to rent a car on the 3rd and drive to Morehead City that day. Then you can check out the sites there; the Seafood Festival may be up and running by then too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users