• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Best and Worse Pick Up Lines...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:31 AM

<snip>
"Hi, I'm an XXXX [fill in your own agency] instructor. Can you help me put the strap back on my personal mask? NOTE: actually happened.

Did it work?

Yes... I didn't have to go to the other end of the boat though. They fired her before she started (she was to be my replacement on board the boat in Belize). She not only couldn't put the strap on her own mask, she put her BC on backwards and had absolutely no control over her bouyancy. And she did have an instructor's card in her name.

#17 txagdive

txagdive

Getting started

• Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Cert Level:Basic certification

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:53 AM

I usually lead off with a big smile and hello...if she doesn't give that go away look women are so very good at...then i follow with a neutral complement that is true inorder not to have to backpedal if they don't take it well...but hey you never know when some corny line will work...it certainly makes for a good laugh :birthday: this guy is cool

#18 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:06 AM

From the classic, but corny file...

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or shall I walk past again..."
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#19 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:08 AM

Awwww shucks...I like that one too! :birthday:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#20 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:32 AM

Awwww shucks...I like that one too! :birthday:

(Swinging gold watch on a chain...) You are getting sleepy... Very sleepy... You are feeling relaxed... Your body has no tension or stress... You will pay attention to every word I say...

You will forget you heard this line until we meet... You will forget you heard this line until we meet... When you hear me say that line you will have an incredible urge to hug and be close to me...

Also, when I say 'supercalafragalistic' you will cluck like a chicken for 10 seconds...

When I snap my fingers you will awake feeling refreshed and happy with no memory of this message at all...

**SNAP**
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:21 PM

Awwww shucks...I like that one too! :P

(Swinging gold watch on a chain...) You are getting sleepy... Very sleepy... You are feeling relaxed... Your body has no tension or stress... You will pay attention to every word I say...

You will forget you heard this line until we meet... You will forget you heard this line until we meet... When you hear me say that line you will have an incredible urge to hug and be close to me...

Also, when I say 'supercalafragalistic' you will cluck like a chicken for 10 seconds...

When I snap my fingers you will awake feeling refreshed and happy with no memory of this message at all...

**SNAP**

Now darling was that a 'snap' or a 'smack'???? Be careful which you receive!!! :(

p.s. fortunately my beau is not the jealous type so you are safe....for now that is! :welcome: He'll be more worried what I would do so he lets me handle it! :)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#22 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:48 PM

Now darling was that a 'snap' or a 'smack'???? Be careful which you receive!!! :(

p.s. fortunately my beau is not the jealous type so you are safe....for now that is! :welcome: He'll be more worried what I would do so he lets me handle it! :)

Mental note: Get refund for hypnosis class... :P

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:51 PM

Now darling was that a 'snap' or a 'smack'???? Be careful which you receive!!! :-D

p.s. fortunately my beau is not the jealous type so you are safe....for now that is! :welcome: He'll be more worried what I would do so he lets me handle it! :taz:

:) :( :P

Oh...don't do that when I'm drinking....I have water EVERYWHERE :taz: :lmao: :taz: :lmao:

formerly...

#24 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:51 PM

all is not lost

all you have to do is send a watch with gold chain to Wenchie; then have her read your post again - I bet it works!!

#25 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:01 PM

I cant believe im gonna post this as i over heard its saturday night and about a dozen people hit the floor.

hey baby whats your sign, because I think were a match.

When i heard that i shot a mojito through my nose(burned bad), and the rest of the group i as with was on the floor laughing.

as for pick up lines if you have to use someone elses material thats not a good thing as it shows no orginality.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#26 seafox

seafox

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Cert Level:Inst for : Recreational, Technical and Closed Circuit Rebreather Instructor, I never stop learning!
  • Logged Dives:4000+

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:40 PM

I am not very good at this, pickup lines that is, but I have performed that one a few times!
Worked a few times! :welcome:

Cornel

Protect the SHARKS!

Excellence is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards!

#27 jextract

jextract

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,210 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor, Divemaster, Nitrox, Rescue, Wreck, ...
  • Logged Dives:120ish

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:57 PM

My favorite one that I've ever heard was spoken to a girl I happened to be standing next to in a bar when I was in my early 20s. A guy walked up to her and asked, "could I interest you in a multiple orgasm?" She was speechless, but the guy was unfazed. He simply said, "no? OK, maybe later..." and walked away.

Classic.
"Because I accept the definition, does not mean I accept the defined." -- ScubaHawk
"Love is blind but lust likes lacy panties" -- SanDiegoCarol
"If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough." -- Phillip Manor
"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't I'll just respond cleverly." -- Donald Rumsfeld

#28 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 06:15 AM

all is not lost

all you have to do is send a watch with gold chain to Wenchie; then have her read your post again - I bet it works!!

Ummm, WW... Can I have your mailing address...? I want to send you a... ummm... errmmm... ummm... T-shirt! Yeah a T-shirt, that will work... A shiny gold T-shirt with a chain...

Thanks finGrabber... :birthday:

Edited by shadragon, 06 February 2007 - 06:18 AM.

#29 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 08:24 AM

all is not lost

Ummm, WW... Can I have your mailing address...? I want to send you a... ummm... errmmm... ummm... T-shirt! Yeah a T-shirt, that will work... A shiny gold T-shirt with a chain...

Thanks finGrabber... :lmao:

Me thinks my new friend is not the sharpest tack in the box...cuz my address is all over the site! :lmao:

OTOH...me thinks me can forgive anything as long as its 'gold'! Just so happens to be my favorite color and metal!! :P

Whoops...note to self...this was a flirt with fingrabber so that he could establish contact...Duh! Rmember to send apology to Fingrabber for being so :birthday:

formerly...

#30 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:10 AM

Whoops...note to self...this was a flirt with fingrabber so that he could establish contact...Duh!

Ummm, WW... If you look at finGrabber's profile you can see a rather nice head and shoulder picture. Pretty sure she is a "her" not a "he"... Will send over my tack sharpening stone when I am done with it... *ahem*

We now return to our thread, already in progress...

Man: Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?
Woman: No.
Man: Enough to break the ice. Hi my name's...

or

You have been very naughty! Go to my room!

or

Man: Have I shown you my magic watch? It tells me that you're not wearing any underwear ...
Woman: Nice try, I am wearing underwear.
Man: (Tapping it with finger) Shoot ... It must be an hour fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users