• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

What do you notice first...?

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#91 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:08 AM

Nice meaty legs and big beautiful eyes. Well built is also good, especially if 6' or taller since I am only 5'5". I like a man I can climb on and one who has the strength to hold me! LOL

Gulp... I hope you don't use pitons or axes while climbing...

Edited by drbill, 12 February 2007 - 09:09 AM.

#92 Indydivegal

Indydivegal

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW and Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:<24

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:25 AM

Nice meaty legs and big beautiful eyes. Well built is also good, especially if 6' or taller since I am only 5'5". I like a man I can climb on and one who has the strength to hold me! LOL

Gulp... I hope you don't use pitons or axes while climbing...

:-D Oh no, not into the pain thing for either party :dry:
"A man is as good as he has to be, and a woman as bad as she dares."

#93 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:53 AM

Would not take a lot of strength to hold you up with that lithe body of yours... You are a mere whisper of a lass.

OK, lets see. 5'5" with three inch heels = 5'8"

6'2" - 5'8" = 6" difference. So that would mean you would need to tilt your head up slightly and I would need to tilt mine down when we danced together...

Posted Image

Well, I think it would work, but I AM somewhat biased in that area as you very well know... :dry:

Edited by shadragon, 12 February 2007 - 09:58 AM.

Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#94 Indydivegal

Indydivegal

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:02 AM

Would not take a lot of strength to hold you up with that lithe body of yours... You are a mere whisper of a lass.

OK, lets see. 5'5" with three inch heels = 5'8"

6'2" - 5'8" = 6" difference. So that would mean you would need to tilt your head up slightly and I would need to tilt mine down when we danced together...

Posted Image

Well, I think it would work, but I AM somewhat biased in that area as you very well know... :-D

Dang, I typically wear 3-1/2 - 4 inch heals...... :dry:

#95 PerroneFord

PerroneFord

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:08 AM

Dang, I typically wear 3-1/2 - 4 inch heals...... :dry:

Do you wear those to bed?

#96 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:10 AM

<take out> im not a awake yet this morning and commenting in one thread on another

hey i dont mind being the jungle gym at all, but how do you walk in heels that high?

Edited by Scubatooth, 12 February 2007 - 10:12 AM.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#97 cmt489

cmt489

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:17 AM

hey i dont mind being the jungle gym at all, but how do you walk in heels that high?

After a little practice, it is easy. My highest pair are 4 1/2 inches. I regularly walk to work in 3 and 4 inch stilletto heels...

#98 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:22 AM

Dang, I typically wear 3-1/2 - 4 inch heals...... :o

Well, as my dress shoes have 3/4" heels we are still talking the same relative height difference. Just don't make the top of your hair too poofy... :teeth:
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#99 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:33 AM

After a little practice, it is easy. My highest pair are 4 1/2 inches. I regularly walk to work in 3 and 4 inch stilletto heels...

OK... No more work will be done today with that mental image...

#100 Indydivegal

Indydivegal

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:54 AM

Dang, I typically wear 3-1/2 - 4 inch heals...... :teeth:

Do you wear those to bed?

HEHEHE!!! Only one way to find out that answer! I don't kiss and tell :o

#101 Indydivegal

Indydivegal

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:55 AM

<take out> im not a awake yet this morning and commenting in one thread on another

Practice! I wear them every day to work, so it gets easier over time. And they are not stillettos

#102 cmt489

cmt489

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:25 AM

Hey, it's all very tasteful :teeth: These are my favorite boots which I have been wearing a lot this winter. Heel height - 4 inches...

000ORCHIDKD958_medium_pro_Black.jpg

#103 BeachBunny

BeachBunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:Not enough but I am working on it!

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:28 AM

Hey, it's all very tasteful :teeth: These are my favorite boots which I have been wearing a lot this winter. Heel height - 4 inches...

000ORCHIDKD958_medium_pro_Black.jpg

Ohhh......I have boot envy! Very nice indeed, although I am afraid I would kill myself wearing them in the slickery winter conditions you have up there!!!!
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" CoCo Chanel

beachbunny@singledivers.com

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
Ghandi

#104 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:34 AM

Hey, it's all very tasteful :diver: These are my favorite boots which I have been wearing a lot this winter. Heel height - 4 inches...

Trust me, it was quite a complimentary mental image. Whoops, there it is again... :teeth:

"These boots were made for walking..." :o

#105 mantarraya

mantarraya

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:>100

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:35 AM

I admire the boots for sure, but even more do I envy your ability to walk in them! Like BeachBunny, I'd kill myself trying to wear those around on a regular basis. I almost wiped out in Kroger one day wearing new boots with a heel much lower than that....definitely have remembered to break them in one a rough surface (preferably with something to grab on to if necessary) before trying to negotiate waxed and polished grocery store floors.
Back after a long absence - whew, too busy at work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users