• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Musical Interludes...

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 jextract

jextract

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,210 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor, Divemaster, Nitrox, Rescue, Wreck, ...
  • Logged Dives:120ish

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:09 PM

Here're some suggestions:
Isis has a whole CD called Oceanic.

Nine Inch Nails' song "Adrift and At Peace" might make for a good drift dive.

Beware of Sevendust's "Rumble Fish".

As I Lay Dying's "Thousand Steps" from the CD Frail Words Collapse is the name of a dive site in Bonaire.

I'd prefer not to see Black Label Society's "Blackened Waters" from Blessed Hellride; I like it when I can see "Bottom" (Tool).

When I'm on the boat and am looking down at the water, I often see my "Reflection" (Tool) and have to "Get Inside" (Stone Sour).

Chimaira's "Down Again" from Impossibility of Reason for repetitive dives.

Unless your diving in fresh water, I would not take Buckcherry's suggestion to "Drink the Water" (from their debut CD).

Damageplan's "Breathing New Life" must have been talking about nitrox (from New Found Power)

Drowning Pool's "Bringing Me Down" from Desensitized

Hellyeah's "Nausea" would likely result from some of those bad onboard breakfast burritos!

Killswitch Engage's "Daylight Dies" and "Fixation on the Darkness" would be the start of our night dive, at which point we'd have to "Inhale" and "Breathe Life".

I think if you were OOA and using my long hose you might be a "Freak on a Leash" (Korn)

After the safety stop I might recommend Lamb of God's "Again We Rise" from Sacrament

Anyone who's gone diving in SoCal in the winter knows of a "World So Cold" (Mudvayne)

You Florida divers might know a "Swamp Song" (Tool) or two.

The spearfishers among us can relate to Metallica's "Seek And Destroy"

New students are often "Observation Slaves" (Soilwork)

Forgetting your buddy check is a "Self Destructive Pattern" (Spineshank) and could result in "Hell and Consequences" (Stone Sour) as we start your "Countdown to Extinction" (Megadeth)

If we lose a diver we'll have to "Drag the Waters" (Pantera) and if you miss your deco you're "Forever Dead" (Soil)

And we all know divers are the "Beautiful People" (Marilyn Manson)!

Don't like my list? "M***** F***** I Don't Care!" (Murderdolls). It's "The Best Thing" (Slunt) I have right now because it's Friday and all my diving's "Vicarious" (Tool)!

Edited by jextract, 01 June 2007 - 12:13 PM.

"Because I accept the definition, does not mean I accept the defined." -- ScubaHawk
"Love is blind but lust likes lacy panties" -- SanDiegoCarol
"If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough." -- Phillip Manor
"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't I'll just respond cleverly." -- Donald Rumsfeld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users