• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

July 26- Aug 2 2008 WHALESHARKS!!! Yep Holbox & Cozy & Cenotes!

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#61 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,633 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:42 AM

For the thread, DIVErsity Darling and I are going to go early. We'll arrive on Thursday afternoon at 2:30. WW, we'd like to get 2 extra nights (requesting the 1st floor) at Casa del Mar (Thurs and Fri). We'll do a checkout dive on Thursday and want to do 2 dives on Friday. Anyone else is welcome to join us early.
We can't wait to :wakawaka: !!!!

I have sent your request to the operators and will have it all worked out for you soon. I have requested 2 extra nights and 1 extra day of 2 tank boat dives for both of you. Is that correct?

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#62 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,633 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:51 AM

Wow what a great trip opportunity. I just ran across your dive site and would love to attend this group trip. Can you tell me a total cost for the Cozumel, Cenotes, and Whale Shark dives. Also how do I get in touch with you regarding payment via credit card. Can't wait to hear from you.

Welcome to Singledivers Scuba34! You are right this trip is an awesome opportunity. The $1391 price includes the diving at Cozy, Cenotes, and Holbox.

You can find the trip documents by clicking on the link in my signature line. You will need to fill out the Survey and the Release Form. There is also a Credit Card payment form which you can fax to WreckWench. I will send you the password so you can access the docs.

Welcome...Let us know if you need anything else. You'll need to post like you did with your questions that you are officially on the trip. The first post outlines payment timeframes and options. Forms are in our forms forum which is also in my signature line. To pay via credit card simply fill out the cc authorization form and send it in via fax to the number on the form. Tell us when you officially sign up if you want double or single occupancy and if you'll need any extra days diving or nights hotel. :wakawaka:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#63 Stingray1

Stingray1

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 30 May 2008 - 06:50 PM

For the thread, DIVErsity Darling and I are going to go early. We'll arrive on Thursday afternoon at 2:30. WW, we'd like to get 2 extra nights (requesting the 1st floor) at Casa del Mar (Thurs and Fri). We'll do a checkout dive on Thursday and want to do 2 dives on Friday. Anyone else is welcome to join us early.
We can't wait to :diver: !!!!

I have sent your request to the operators and will have it all worked out for you soon. I have requested 2 extra nights and 1 extra day of 2 tank boat dives for both of you. Is that correct?

I really hate to do this to you but I just found out my sis and her family will be in Cozumel on a cruise that Thursday morning and I'd like to add Wednesday night s/o (requesting 1st floor) to my plans so I can hang out with them all day Thursday. Then DIVErsity Darling will join me at Casa del Mar Thursday afternoon.
You are the greatest for taking the best care of us. I owe you big time.
Did I win the free Nitrox????
Phyllis

#64 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:27 AM

Payment Update:

1. Tamara aka Diversity Darling ww got your check-via-fax for $1391 and your flight details! :cool2:

#65 diverdeb

diverdeb

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:03 PM

I'm not quite sure why this trip isn't completely sold out because I think it sounds AWESOME!! I swam with a whaleshark once and believe me, it is at the very top of my "coolest things I ever did in my life" list!! SO . . . you guys know how this goes, I talk about a trip so much I can't stand to not be on it. :cool1: So I'm putting myself on the definitely interested list!! Who's with me????

I have some work issues so I can't commit 100% yet, buy I'm going to do my darned'est (yes, I said darned'est - and I just made up how to spell that) to be there!!

Woo hoo!! I'm excited just thinking about it! :welcome:
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#66 kboffuss

kboffuss

Getting started

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:50

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:12 PM

I want to join you on the Mexico trip!! I just have to check out airfare prices. I don't use nitrox and am not yet sure about the number of dives. I promise to get back to you on that. I'll need to get the password to fill out the room survey and release form. Can you please forward to me. I will need a roomate and a dive buddy but I imagine you can assist me with that :welcome:!

Yahoo!! I'm so excited!!!! Karen

#67 diverdeb

diverdeb

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:21 PM

I want to join you on the Mexico trip!! I just have to check out airfare prices. I don't use nitrox and am not yet sure about the number of dives. I promise to get back to you on that. I'll need to get the password to fill out the room survey and release form. Can you please forward to me. I will need a roomate and a dive buddy but I imagine you can assist me with that :)!

Cool!! You don't mess around, do you girl??!! I love it! I'll pm you the password and add you to the list. :cool1: :welcome: :diver:
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#68 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,633 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:25 PM

I want to join you on the Mexico trip!! I just have to check out airfare prices. I don't use nitrox and am not yet sure about the number of dives. I promise to get back to you on that. I'll need to get the password to fill out the room survey and release form. Can you please forward to me. I will need a roomate and a dive buddy but I imagine you can assist me with that :cool1:!

Yep...my kind of girl. The way to do this trip is to fly into CZM (cozumel) and out of CUN cancun. The first post gives you the details on how to do this and what times to do. Or Ms Fingrabber can help for a token $25 research and booking fee.

And yes we'll help with buddies and roomies...that is our specialty! :welcome:

formerly...

#69 Stingray1

Stingray1

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:15 AM

Come on, Neptuner!!!!!
:welcome: :cool1:
Phyllis

#70 Stingray1

Stingray1

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:19 AM

Yea!!!!!!
This trip is going to be so much fun!!!
I'm glad to see a couple more anxious to go.
Guys, we need more cabana boys!
I am also working on a couple more divers for this trip. One of them looks very possible.
Can't wait to :welcome: and see whalesharks :cool1: .
Phyllis

#71 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,633 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:11 PM

Yea!!!!!!
I am also working on a couple more divers for this trip. One of them looks very possible.
Can't wait to :cheerleader: and see whalesharks :wakawaka: .

Thank you girl! How about Huma Huma? He is a GREAT cabana boy!!!

formerly...

#72 Stingray1

Stingray1

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:40 AM

Yea!!!!!!
Can't wait to :cheerleader: and see whalesharks :birthday: .

Thank you girl! How about Huma Huma? He is a GREAT cabana boy!!!

I did send him an email on this, and says he hasn't gone diving in a while, but haven't heard back (we don't work together anymore, so I can't physically entice him) :wakawaka: . Maybe he needs some encouragement from others :birthday: . I'm sure he would lovvvvve this trip and his birthday is early Aug.
He has a girlfriend now :birthday: , so that might be an obstacle.
Phyllis

#73 kboffuss

kboffuss

Getting started

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:44 AM

Hi all. I was hoping someone had some insight into the following. I found a great fare through travelocity on Delta airlines for $544.50. (Newark, NJ to Cozumel with one stop in Atlanta GA. Return is from Cancun back to Newark.)
My concern is that my stop in GA is only 1 hour, 8 minutes. I cannot remember if I have to go through customs in Newark or in Atlanta nor do I know how crazy that airport is to get to the international flight terminal. My fear is that with only 1 hour and 8 minutes I may not have enough time to make my connection. What do you think? If no good I'll have to go with a more expensive flight.

Thanks, Karen.

#74 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:47 AM

is the short connection time on the way to Mexico or the way back?

if it is on the way back, I'd go for a longer connection time because you'll clear customs in Atlanta

#75 kboffuss

kboffuss

Getting started

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:44 AM

Well my flight is booked. Here are the details.
Newark (EWR) to Atlanta (ATL) 7/24/08 8:55 am - 11:20 am Delta
Atlanta (ATL) to Cozumel (CZM) 7/24/08 12:28 pm - 2:00 pm Delta Operated By: /PINNACLE DBA DELTA AIR LINES

Cancun (CUN) to Atlanta (ATL) 8/02/08 1:38 pm - 5:34 pm Delta
Atlanta (ATL) to Newark (EWR) 8/02/08 7:05 pm - 9:23 pm Delta

Since I am arriving early I will need two extra nights (24,25th) in Cozumel. It would be really awesome if there is someone else who needs a roomate for those two nights so we can share the cost. I'll send my completed survey when complete :bye: I look foward to meeting/diving with all of you in a little over a month!! Karen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users