• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Oct 4(6) - 17th...Bali & Wakatobi "Amazing Dream" Trip!

• Please log in to reply
1014 replies to this topic

#31 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:12 PM

Document Update:

1. Jeff aka JHeyNow: Received your survey! :cheerleader:

#32 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:32 PM

I'm in. Reasonably certain I can arrange the time off. Beach bungalow, Double occupancy, Nitrox, No rental gear except tanks and weights.

Arranging own air, Plan to leave LAX Oct 4th, leave Bali Oct 18th. So will do one night SO or DO (flexible) in Bali Oct 17th, right?

Paypalling $1000 plus 3% deposit tonight. Will get docs to you by tomorrow.

Anything else? :cheerleader:

#33 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:32 AM

OK, payment and docs sent. Just FYI, you may want to edit the following link which sends us to a cenotes review...wrong trip LOL. But this one should be an awesome one. Lots of old friends AND new ones to meet!!!

Rosa

"IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATES:

1. School Supplies: As is our tradition we take school supplies on our trips to the under priviledged children of the countries we visit while diving. Bali and Wakatobi are no exception and we will have many orphanages to bring relief to. One of the non-diving afternoons we will take whoever would like to join us and drop off the school supplies to the kids. I have seen grown men tear up at the look on their faces when they see us.
So PLEASE keep your eye out for school supplies on sale as these items are extremely expensive in the countries we visit. Remember a child can play with a can or a box and use great imagination pretending it is a castle, fort, car or space capsule. But they can not make do as well when they need school supplies so that they can learn and better themselves.

2. Check out these reviews: Centotes"

#34 weescot

weescot

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:18 AM

I'd like to do the Komodo Dancer trip from Komodo to Bali, September 29-Oct 6,

Anyone else want to join him?

Excellent idea! Count me in too.

"IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATES:

1. School Supplies: As is our tradition we take school supplies on our trips to the under priviledged children of the countries we visit while diving. Bali and Wakatobi are no exception and we will have many orphanages to bring relief to. One of the non-diving afternoons we will take whoever would like to join us and drop off the school supplies to the kids. I have seen grown men tear up at the look on their faces when they see us.
So PLEASE keep your eye out for school supplies on sale as these items are extremely expensive in the countries we visit. Remember a child can play with a can or a box and use great imagination pretending it is a castle, fort, car or space capsule. But they can not make do as well when they need school supplies so that they can learn and better themselves.

2. Check out these reviews: Centotes"

Which school supplies specifically? I'll be arriving around 27th hopefully, so can go locally shopping for the group - if it is made in China it will be available and cheaper than the US/Europe (eg pens, exercise books etc). Plus it will save you all excess baggage costs. :cheerleader: Just let me know.

Edited by weescot, 14 February 2008 - 05:18 AM.

Please credit Avatar to ScubaShafer

#35 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:10 AM

Document Update:

1. Rosa aka Divegirl412: Received your Waiver & Survey! :birthday:

2. Sheena aka weescot: Received your Survey! :cheerleader:

#36 drckw

drckw

Getting started

• Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW diver , tend to prefer warm waters
  • Logged Dives:>100 mostly in Caribbean, CA , Hawaii

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:54 AM

OK, Latitude Adjustment and I are in! Will do paypal now..

Cherie

#37 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:00 AM

Paperwork is in the mail!
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#38 scubachica

scubachica

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:700+

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:05 AM

Payment sent last night. Forgot to sign up via the site. I want garden room package and no nitrox and of course double occupancy. Thank you, scubachica

#39 drckw

drckw

Getting started

• Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW diver , tend to prefer warm waters
  • Logged Dives:>100 mostly in Caribbean, CA , Hawaii

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:08 AM

Paperwork is in the mail!

Oh, we forgot... we want a garden room please.

drckw

#40 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:12 AM

Important trip update:

I rec'd TONS of money last night and early this morning while I was sleeping. I need to spend some time updating this thread to ensure that those who signed up and those who paid first get the spots that they want.

As a result I've asked the other trip coordinators to yield payment and official sign up status to me so there will be only one person looking at all the information.

I am doing this quickly so if the type of room you wanted is sold out, you can opt for another package or make other decisions as necessary. Thank you! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#41 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:15 AM

Kamala,

Sending my check tonight. Since meals are included will they be able to accommodate a vegetarian? Can you check, no seafood either for me.

Also are there any luggage weight restrictions? I do want to bring some school supplies if possible.

Carla I sent a request to ascertain food requirements for vegetarians. I have no worries about Wakatobi but I'm not sure about Bali.

I have also requested luggage limitations. I had done that prior to posting the trip but opted to not wait any longer to post it. Once I know I'll let you all know. -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#42 ScubaDawg

ScubaDawg

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:48 AM

Kamala, money sent via paypal, had to reset password and had a few probs so hope it came thru fine! Now I will work on forms, I'm in!

#43 ScubaDawg

ScubaDawg

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:56 AM

Kamala waiver will be faxed this am, thanks K

#44 rkymtwy

rkymtwy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:06 AM

It's been a while since I've been on a trip, can someone PM the password for the docs.

Any idea on when the details on the airfare will be available? I may try to use some of my miles if possible but would like to know what the LAX flight may be.

Kamala, thanks for checking on the veggie food.

#45 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:720+

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:13 AM

Kamala;

Since things are moving so fast, I decided to send deposit via PayPal. Please add check, you will receive today or tomorrow via snail mail, to my total payment.

:birthday:
Bill

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users