• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Oct 4(6) - 17th...Bali & Wakatobi "Amazing Dream" Trip!

• Please log in to reply
1014 replies to this topic

#46 Lady Liz

Lady Liz

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Board Status:do not delete any message
  • Cert Level:Advanced & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:21 AM

I would like or beach or premium .Just send you my $1000 deposit Liz
Formerly 'Liz' but wow 'Lady Liz' thanks to Stephane & Galapagos!

#47 tgnjim

tgnjim

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:275

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:43 AM

Kamala,

I definitely want in on this, you have my CC. I would like the lower price bungalo but will go for the premium if that is all that is available. Double occupancy, & diving Nitrox.

Jim

#48 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:44 AM

Important Trip Update...

Not able to access paypal. Have put in complaint to paypal customer service so please bear with me as I can not complete the payment update I'm working on.

If you have paid via paypal please send me a copy of your payment so I can verify that I have it.

I MUST run to the airport to pick up some out of town guests so will be offline for an hour or so.

When I get back I will get the thread updated with payment status. Thank you all! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#49 ScubaDawg

ScubaDawg

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:39 PM

Ok, Kamala one more update, Rosa (Divegirl412) and I want to room together so I can change to a beach bunglow to make that happen if a spot for that is still open, if not please let me know, but we want to room together one way or the other. Thanks Karen

#50 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:49 PM

VERY IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

WOW! This is new record. However with all records there always seems to be an issue and this one is no exception. So here goes...

1. The Garden rooms are currently sold out with payment inhouse and we have some male/female rooming issues I have to work out.
2. The Beach rooms are oversold with payment inhouse and more payments in route and also have male/female rooming issues which can not be resolved until we resolve the ones in the Garden rooms.
3. The premium Select room now has 1 female in it and the Villa now has one male in it.

So...I need to contact people to start resolving these issues. If anyone is willing to be flexible PLEASE let me know as I will need all the help we can get. :birthday:

And :birthday: all for your support! I hope to get these issues worked out asap so we can figure out who's going. kamala

p.s. if you are still looking at this trip there are 'officially' two spots left...1 in the premium for a girl and one in the villa for a guy.

And I have checked with the resort to see if there are any more rooms we can get. The last time I checked there was 1 premium and 1 villa. I am verifying if those are still available. -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#51 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:54 PM

Ok, Kamala one more update, Rosa (Divegirl412) and I want to room together so I can change to a beach bunglow to make that happen if a spot for that is still open, if not please let me know, but we want to room together one way or the other. Thanks Karen

I just sent you a pm. Thank you for being flexible. This may help resolve our issues. I will talk to you more. kamala

formerly...

#52 Lady Liz

Lady Liz

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Board Status:do not delete any message
  • Cert Level:Advanced & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:34 PM

I just sent you a pm. Thank you for being flexible. This may help resolve our issues. I will talk to you more. kamala

I am flexible as you know and if necessary I can room with a guy! Liz
Formerly 'Liz' but wow 'Lady Liz' thanks to Stephane & Galapagos!

#53 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:03 PM

Wow, pretty amazing. This is definitely a trip sell out record. Thank God I did not wait for today to sign up... that was close!!!!

Ditto what Karen said.....

Rosa

#54 scubachica

scubachica

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:700+

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:03 PM

Please put me down for the garden bungalows and no nitrox. Still checking flight options so I'll let you know about this part. Do you have a pkg for air to/from Bali? This will be an incredible trip!!

Maura :)

#55 tgnjim

tgnjim

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:275

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:26 PM

Kamala,

Just saw the post from Liz. I think that she is the premium single & I am the cliff single. I wouldn't mind sharing with her if she'd have me. Saving a few hundred bucks is definitely a good thing. Or maybe Jeff will step up & share the cliff with me. Just call me Gumby dammit. Wish my body was as flexible as my attitude. :) Either way, I'm glad I'm on the list. Almost missed it due to my modem at home being down.

Bruce, your before & after plans sounded great. Still room for more? That is a busy time of year for me with Thanksgiving deadlines, all the more reason to be gone for a long time.

Jim

#56 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:04 PM

Please put me down for the garden bungalows and no nitrox. Still checking flight options so I'll let you know about this part. Do you have a pkg for air to/from Bali? This will be an incredible trip!!

Maura :)

Hi Maura you are already signed up. I know you were having some posting issues but your first post did post. -ww

formerly...

#57 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:19 PM

Kamala,

Just saw the post from Liz. I think that she is the premium single & I am the cliff single. I wouldn't mind sharing with her if she'd have me. Saving a few hundred bucks is definitely a good thing. Or maybe Jeff will step up & share the cliff with me. Just call me Gumby dammit. Wish my body was as flexible as my attitude. :lmao: Either way, I'm glad I'm on the list. Almost missed it due to my modem at home being down.

Bruce, your before & after plans sounded great. Still room for more? That is a busy time of year for me with Thanksgiving deadlines, all the more reason to be gone for a long time.

Jim

Jim the villas have been renamed...they are not on the cliff...in fact they are closer to the ocean. As for rooming...I can't speak for Liz but her survey says she has health issues with smoke. Either way...I think we'll have someone step up. At least I hope we do. :)

formerly...

#58 Ariesno1

Ariesno1

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

Hmm, I just noticed that I may see you guys at the airport in Wakatobi. :lmao: My flight from Wakatobi to Bali is on October 10. I will look out for the SD group :)

#59 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:49 PM

Hmm, I just noticed that I may see you guys at the airport in Wakatobi. :) My flight from Wakatobi to Bali is on October 10. I will look out for the SD group :lmao:

Too bad you couldn't have joined us! And next time we can book your trip for you as well! We'll :) at you I'm sure...heck we might just have a drink with you if there is time! :lmao:

formerly...

#60 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:47 PM

Important Trip and Availability Update:

Payment Updates:

Based upon payments rec'd this trip was almost completely sold out by 10am this morning. However due to paypal being down and several male/female rooming issues I needed to resolve it has taken the balance of today to confirm the following participants:

1. Bruce aka ScubaShafer got your deposit! You are now confirmed for Beach Bungalow :lmao:
2. Jeff aka JHeyNow got your deposit too! You are now confirmed for Beach Bungalow :cool1:
3. Shawn aka ShawnAbbott got your deposit three! You are now confirmed for Garden Bungalow :D
4. Rosa aka divegirl412 got your deposit four! You are now confirmed for Beach Bungalow :twist:
5. Maura aka scubachica got your deposit five! You are now confirmed for Garden Bungalow :wavey:
6. Cherie aka drckw got your deposit six! You are now confirmed for Garden Bungalow :)
7. Ray aka Latitude Adjustment got your deposit seven...You are now confirmed for Garden Bungalow :diver:
8. Karen aka ScubaDawg got your depost eight...You are now confirmed for Garden. Thank you for your offer to upgrade thereby resolving male/female rooming issues encountered in the Garden rooms You are now confirmed for a Beach Bungalow rooming with Rosa. :) - BEACH IS NOW FULL!!!
9. Bill aka ScubaTex got your deposit nine...you are now confirmed for Garden.
10. Mike aka Going Postal got your deposit ten...you were signed up for Beach which is sold out so you are now confirmed in Garden. Thank you for helping to resolve one of the male/female rooming issues. :) GARDEN IS NOW FULL!!!
11. Liz aka Liz got your deposit eleven...you are now confirmed for Premium Select Bungalow.
12. Jim aka tgnjim got your deposit twelve...you are now confirmed for the Villa.

Note: In the excitement of signing up for SingleDiver's newest ebay auction... :lmao: some of you have forgotten to include the 3% processing fee for non-cash payments. Our trips are priced with a cash discount so please include the 3% processing fee for all non-cash payments. :lmao:

Availability Update:

Limited Package Availability (must state pkg registering for at time of booking or booking is not valid):
Garden Bungalow: 6 avail - 6 requested - 0 left
Beach Bungalow: 6 avail - 8 requested - 0 left
Premium Select Bungalow: 2 avail - 1 requested - 1 left
Cliff Villa: 2 avail - 1 requested - 1 left

What's Left??

1. (1) Premium Select Bungalow
2. (1) Villa Room

I have requested the last room in the inn...it is a Premium Select Bungalow. If I get it I will let you all know!

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users