• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

11: DEMA Orlando Nov 4-7, 2009 BOOTH #113 w/OMS

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#16 JimG

JimG

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor Trainer
  • Logged Dives:Not enough!

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:30 AM

I am willing to help out at the booth as well, and I've got pretty much the same travel plans and schedule constraints as DiveGeek. My vote for HH would be Thursday or Friday (Nov 5 or 6), but I could probably do a Saturday HH if that's what the majority rules.

-JimG
Will DIR for food!

#17 bowjunkie

bowjunkie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:53 AM

I'll be there as well might be able to help out a bit :thankyou:
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."

- John Adams, 2nd President of the United States

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under..'- Ronald Reagan

#18 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 08 June 2009 - 12:58 PM

Last year I worked too hard just to get to DEMA in Vegas and I got really sick. I was laid up for 36 hours in my hotel room missing out on almost 2 days of the show! I will be at the Orlando DEAM 2009 and this year, besides staying healthy, I am telling the guys where we will be which will be at the SD happy hour!
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#19 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,572 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:08 AM

Last year I worked too hard just to get to DEMA in Vegas and I got really sick. I was laid up for 36 hours in my hotel room missing out on almost 2 days of the show! I will be at the Orlando DEAM 2009 and this year, besides staying healthy, I am telling the guys where we will be which will be at the SD happy hour!

Now you're talking!!! :cool1:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#20 H2Oaddict

H2Oaddict

• PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:1,200+

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Hi Kamala, I'll be heading to DEMA but also wanting to dive on the way home. Are you planning on staying to play at all? ;)
Happy Diving, LJMongy

#21 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,111 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:37 PM

Hi Kamala, I'll be heading to DEMA but also wanting to dive on the way home. Are you planning on staying to play at all? ;)

Funny you should ask, THEY WERE GOING TO DIVE BUT SADLY ITS BEEN CANCELLED...check out this link to a Keys photoshoot after DEMA, they're requesting models for dive gear plus some of us civilian submarine spelunkers plan to show up.

Perhaps this is the genisis for the next Keys Krawl... :wub: No excuses this time! :D ;)

Edited by WreckWench, 08 October 2009 - 11:32 AM.
Edited to show cancellation of OMS Photo Shoot

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#22 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:03 PM

I will be at the show through Friday, but I believe flying out that afternoon/evening. If I miss the HH, I will still try to say hello to everyone and catch a cocktail or two during the week.
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#23 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:41 PM

put me down as coming to DEMA, but schedule isnt set yet as Im still juggling work schedules and other items. I also have been asked to help with the DAN booth as a past intern, so part of my time will be dedicated to them, and possibly others but no clear details yet.

Tooth

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#24 DiveGeek

DiveGeek

Special Projects Admin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Board Status:Getting back into the swing of things
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, IANTD Normoxic Trimix Diver
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:45 PM

I booked my airfare yesterday: arriving Wednesday morning and flying out Saturday night. Do we know where/when the HH will be?
"When you shoot underwater, you have limited time, subject matter that rarely sits still, let alone cooperates, and exposure that changes moment to moment. It's a place where you have to constantly wrangle light, composition, subject and depth, and then find a way to be creative." - Eric Cheng

#25 pmarie

pmarie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Cert Level:Playing at Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:19 AM

I booked my airfare yesterday: arriving Wednesday morning and flying out Saturday night. Do we know where/when the HH will be?

This is a HH I would and should be able to come to....

#26 ScubaDadMiami

ScubaDadMiami

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Cert Level:Course Director; CCR Instructor
  • Logged Dives:2000+

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:55 PM

I hope to have all of my arrangements made over the next couple of days. I will probably be teaching a CCR class just before DEMA, and then I will drive up from Miami after. If I can afford some more time, I would like to head up to Cave Country for a bit before returning to Miami.
"The most important thing is not to stop questioning." Albert Einstein

"For the diligent diver, closed circuit rebreathers are actually safer than open circuit scuba." Tom Mount

#27 Scuba_Dad

Scuba_Dad

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:33 PM

Hey WW... I'll definitely be at DEMA, and I'll probably be able to make the HH. I can put in some time in the booth as long as I don't have to stand much...

Al
If you're bored diving, then you quit learning...

#28 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:46 PM

WW, if you pick a day for the HH, and if some locals can pick the venue, I can send out an email blast to the Florida members. Want a big party?? :birthday: Posted Image :pray:
Posted Image

#29 JimG

JimG

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor Trainer
  • Logged Dives:Not enough!

Posted 13 September 2009 - 09:07 PM

WW, if you pick a day for the HH, and if some locals can pick the venue, I can send out an email blast to the Florida members.

I thought that place where had the DEMA HH two years ago was a great choice (Uno on I-Drive). I would vote for that one again.

-JimG
Will DIR for food!

#30 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:01 PM

Hmmm... guess it's time to let the cat out of the bag, huh? It's official now, I will be performing at the 2009 DEMA show in Orlando. So... since I am technically only performing for them on Tuesday evening before the show starts, then Thursday through Saturday mornings from 9-10:30am for the pre-show party each day, I would assume I will be available for the rockin' SD Happy Hour whenever you decide to have one. Count me in!

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users