• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

PLANNING THREAD... St Croix/Eastern PR Liveaboard $350 off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#46 justscuba

justscuba

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT, EFR INST,HSAI
  • Logged Dives: about 2250 cert 1973

Posted 11 November 2008 - 10:22 PM

I would like to go and I also have two adv students who would also like to go. I will get them to sign up with SD. Do we know the M to F.? But I am going to dive I wanted to know.

Until the trip is open for booking, its 0-0. The ratio won't be known until people actually start putting money down..

Oh I understand that but, sometimes ww will have rooms for so many M/Fs as in D.O. I was checking on that part and should have said it better.

#47 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 11 November 2008 - 10:24 PM

I would like to go and I also have two adv students who would also like to go. I will get them to sign up with SD. Do we know the M to F.? But I am going to dive I wanted to know.

Until the trip is open for booking, its 0-0. The ratio won't be known until people actually start putting money down..

Dude what he said...or

Your guess is as good as mine! :canuckdiver:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#48 georoc01

georoc01

I spend too much time on line

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:52 PM

Hi, my first time posting on this site. Am interested in doing a dive trip in February. Have only dived one other time when I got my open water certification in Curacao in February 2008. Would this trip work for me in terms of my limited experience?

Given that the boat does open water certs on the trip, I am sure you would be ok. And if you are concerned, consider using the SingleDiver.com rent a buddy program. For an additional fee you get to dive with a dive master all week who will assist you with improving your confidence and diving skills. I did this when I first started and it helped quite a bit.

#49 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:15 PM

This trip is now open HERE for booking to all premier members and above for 7 days early booking!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#50 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:56 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

This trip will have 2 more days EARLY BOOKING for our Premier and above members. After that it will be open for general booking! Don't wait...membership is easy and you'll get most of it back AFTER the trip! :(

formerly...

#51 Bubbles

Bubbles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:45 PM

Is a 5:30pm arrival on February 14th too late? Delta and AirTran both have flights coming in at this time with much cheaper fares than the earlier flights. Before I book something I wanted to doublecheck.
"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." – Jimmy Buffett

#52 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 06:04 PM

Is a 5:30pm arrival on February 14th too late? Delta and AirTran both have flights coming in at this time with much cheaper fares than the earlier flights. Before I book something I wanted to doublecheck.

If the fare is more than $37.50 then you should do it! Why? Because the roundtrip shuttle is $75 and the one way private taxi is $75 so you'll be charged $75 by the private taxi and $37.50 for the return or in other words $37.50 more.

Who knows...if a bunch of you arrive at that time we may be able to swing a group shuttle anyway.

formerly...

#53 Bubbles

Bubbles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 20 November 2008 - 06:17 PM

If the fare is more than $37.50 then you should do it! Why? Because the roundtrip shuttle is $75 and the one way private taxi is $75 so you'll be charged $75 by the private taxi and $37.50 for the return or in other words $37.50 more.

Who knows...if a bunch of you arrive at that time we may be able to swing a group shuttle anyway.

It's a $100 difference coming in on Delta from Atlanta at 5:30pm. I just want to make sure I don't "miss the boat" coming in at that time.
"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." – Jimmy Buffett

#54 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,625 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 06:31 PM

It's a $100 difference coming in on Delta from Atlanta at 5:30pm. I just want to make sure I don't "miss the boat" coming in at that time.

No the last group shuttle is 5pm and the last time to arrive to the boat is 7:30...that gives you 2 hours...you'll be fine. Plus you know how I am...do you think I'd leave without you??? NOPE!!!

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users